Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

The Guy's Motives And Intentions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy's Motives And Intentions. (2617 Views)

Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys / Motives For Marriage / Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Throwing this question out to the guys. What's the common and general intention of every guy when they tell a lady to come visiting ? This evil motives of guys all boils down to one general intention which I believe majority of you should be able to share and contribute to here. Pls feel free to contribute. Thanks.
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by KenSaroWiwa: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ever heard of what we call hot s£x ? grin
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by ERCROSS(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
Arva:
Throwing this question out to the guys. What's the common and general intention of every guy when they tell a lady to come visiting ? This evil motives of guys all boils down to one general intention which I believe majority of you should be able to share and contribute to here. Pls feel free to contribute. Thanks.

Ur mind dirty oo.
undecided

We guys r not as bad as this
Most of us only invite ladies ova to preach the word of God.

No strings attached.

Guys, No be true I talk. ?

Unless if the o.p has personally experienced something different from this which we will like to hear...
But if not...

It's jst preaching and academical tutorial ..
No evil intentions

cool

3 Likes

Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
ERCROSS:

Ur mind dirty oo.
undecided
Well its apparent your mind is dirtier..how r u sure of what I'm thinking, do we share the same soul ? undecided
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Tymax(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Just for counselling. Nothing more. grin
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Arva:

Its relative. I cd even invite a girl to ma place and we dont hav sex, well we may or may not kiss. It depends on wot we've been talking abt and how close we are to each oda. If d passion has been up for a while and den she comes over, certainly sth is going to happen. But if she is just a friend or someone I just met, most likely nothing will not happen, except she gives me green light.

Everytin depends on both parties sha.
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
obongproff:

Its relative. I cd even invite a girl to ma place and we dont hav sex, well we may or may not kiss. It depends on wot we've been talking abt and how close we are to each oda. If d passion has been up for a while and den she comes over, certainly sth is going to happen. But if she is just a friend or someone I just met, most likely nothing will not happen, except she gives me green light.

Thumbs up...
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by ERCROSS(m): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
Arva:

Well its apparent your mind is dirtier..how r u sure of what I'm thinking, do we share the same soul ? undecided

Jeez...
grin

So u want to play words intelligency abi..

It was boldy written in ur write up And I quote.

This evil motives of guys all boils down to one general intention

We ain't kids..
Any sane person will know what message the writer is trying to pass along naa..

1 Like

Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by iKillzz: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Oh really? So why do you go alone when you are invited to a guy's house? You have evil intentions too, don't you? Why don't you simply ask to meet him in a public place?

Your mouth like evil motives boiling down to blah blah yada yada.

1 Like

Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by agohmamuda(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
@Arva wats sup?? I like you. Could we be friends??
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by ggrin(f): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guys and sex sha undecided

Smdb cry
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by KenSaroWiwa: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
obongproff:

I just meet am today o, I don know am for years o, all I know is that the girl go open sweet juicy puzzy for me whether she likes it or not..
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Tallesty1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
Arva:
I won't tell yu if you no tell me why ladies wear new pant and bra when visiting a guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Epathra(f): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
aw come u know this?
Tallesty1:
I won't tell yu if you no tell me why ladies where new pant and bra when visiting a guy.
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yes the general intention is to ball the girl. Doesn't apply to me anyway.
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Tallesty1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
Epathra:
aw come u know this?
nah lie?
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
ERCROSS:

Ur mind dirty oo.
undecided

We guys r not as bad as this
Most of us only invite ladies ova to preach the word of God.

No strings attached.

Guys, No be true I talk. ?

Unless if the o.p has personally experienced something different from this which we will like to hear...
But if not..

It's jst preaching and academical tutorial ..

cool

OP,you'v heard it all from this my nigga,we teach them mathematics and bedmatics on our beds.Aren't we awesome? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
agohmamuda:
@Arva wats sup?? I like you. Could we be friends??

Lol,guy this is a faceless forum,that girl you are hitting on could be a guy with a female monicker.

1 Like

Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tallesty1:
I won't tell yu if you no tell me why ladies where new pant and bra when visiting a guy.

Lol,wish all guys were like me,any girl that tries such stuff on me is wasting her time because I'm won't do such a filty thing until I'm married.

1 Like

Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by adepiero: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
I preach Agape love and tutorials in bedmatics grin
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by herald9: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Did the lady expect to go chop free food and go scot-free? angry
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Epathra(f): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
still doesnt answer my question. aw come u know?
Tallesty1:
nah lie?
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by agohmamuda(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
mikeson12:

Lol,guy this is a faceless forum,that girl you are hitting on could be a guy with a female monicker.

I'll take my chances. I knw when to back off once na Male. Tnks brov.
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tallesty1:
Lmao!! Chai, girls don suffer sha..
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Tallesty1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lmao!! Chai, girls don suffer sha..
Nah Lie?
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Tallesty1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Epathra:
still doesnt answer my question. aw come u know?
I heardgrin
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ok so i got a female frnd who is comin to see me tomoro nd we will discuss on the word of God, no intimacy...we will sit down nd look at each oda askin ourselves questions like how was ur day, will u go for christmas ds december? Hav u eaten, what is ur favorite color.... Nothing is goin to happen... Arva i hope ur happy with my plan?
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Epathra(f): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
so answer.
Tallesty1:
I heardgrin
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tallesty1:
Nah Lie?
Lol.. For some girls, its true to a level.
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tallesty1:
...... Not all ladies..don't generalise this..
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

I just meet am today o, I don know am for years o, all I know is that the girl go open sweet juicy puzzy for me whether she likes it or not..

bros, na wa to u oh! I believe ur joking rite?
Re: The Guy's Motives And Intentions. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Ok so i got a female frnd who is comin to see me tomoro nd we will discuss on the word of God, no intimacy...we will sit down nd look at each oda askin ourselves questions like how was ur day, will u go for christmas ds december? Hav u eaten, what is ur favorite color.... Nothing is goin to happen... Arva i hope ur happy with my plan?
Ɠ♡♡D ṖĿΛИ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Allow This Cake In Your Wedding? / If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery / Romancelanders,what Attribute(s) Turn You On Quickly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.