Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers (85913 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
heefeholuwah:
yh sure,after all...d holy book says ''women,be submissive''.
lol yeah right. I'm just not in the mood to argue with u. the amount of likes I have on my main post is enuf to show u the amount of people that agree with me. so I could care less what you think. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by kendrick93(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Suzyky4u:

My friend stop generalising! You haven't kissed me!
well,it will be my pleasure if u let me
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol yeah right. I'm just not in the mood to argue with u. the amount of likes I have on my main post is enuf to show u the amount of people that agree with me. so I could care less what you think. lol
lol..I dnt do arguments too..I guess that makes the both of us..and dnt feel flattered abt d likes...most of them didn't even read ur post..u seem 2 b quite d ''infamous one'' here on NL which credibly explains y uv gat a lotta likes...maam
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
heefeholuwah:
lol..I dnt do arguments too..I guess that makes the both of us..and dnt feel flattered abt d likes...most of them didn't even read ur post..u seem 2 b quite d ''infamous one'' here on NL which credibly explains y uv gat a lotta likes...maam
lol I'm not famous.. im just incredibly smart cool cool tongue

but I must say.. one of the reasons I got lots of votes is because this thread made front page.. and my post was the first or second...so u figure grin

that's why people book space on threads that are likely to make front page, and I'm part grin they call us Nairaland a.k a space bookers association of Nairaland ^^

but my post got lots of likes coz it made sense tongue and u know it too baby grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Suzyky4u(f): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
kendrick93:
well,it will be my pleasure if u let me

Hehehehehehe. She's taken. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Suzyky4u(f): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
francizy:

Guy shey you've heard nah..
Y'all should fix a date and invite us, I'll personally be the judge..
We'll know who kisses better!
PS: whoever goes home with a swollen lip is not good enough, and no touching should in case I see yah hand going to her chest, I will cut it off... grin

Lol
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol I'm not famous.. im just incredibly smart cool cool tongue

but I must say.. one of the reasons I got lots of votes is because this thread made front page.. and my post was the first or second...so u figure grin

that's why people book space on threads that are likely to make front page, and I'm part grin they call us Nairaland a.k a space bookers association of Nairaland ^^

but my post got lots of likes coz it made sense tongue and u know it too baby grin
oH!...u dnt say??...nt to push dz discussion any further...I'll hereby present my evidence-in-chief and final prima facie by sayin this-...u ever think some1 cud care less abt d contents of a post but then be drawn to the post coz of its poster?...that!.. my dear would be the underlying factor to all ur aforementioned self-appraisals.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Bunchersstab(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
khiaa:

grin grin grin You are very funny, no I am not a guy, but my honey Bunchersstab who is on Nairaland has made it clear that he will stab anyone who tries to get close to me. smiley
Honey let me sing 4 u in 2face voice;- You are my American queen, girl of my dreams...
i luv u Khiaa
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by khiaa(f): 12:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Honey let me sing 4 u in 2face voice;- You are my American queen, girl of my dreams...
i luv u Khiaa
You take me where I have never been....
You make my heart go dinga linga ling....

I luv you too honey.

Honey I loooooove that song!!!!
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Bunchersstab(m): 5:43am On Nov 20, 2014
khiaa:

You take me where I have never been....
You make my heart go dinga linga ling....

I luv you too honey.

Honey I loooooove that song!!!!
Hw has been wit u my luv
daddy missed u, he misses u & he is missing baby.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Agybabe:
Don't conclude so fast guys. Mine is an exemption.

Op you might have experienced this because maybe your lips ain't sweet or maybe an odour.

But a girl tends to kiss a soft-sweet-tender-succulent lips better than a dark-hard-scaly lips.

Gosh! That turns me off totally. tongue
Ok one lady actually commended me on dat.prob dats y i ve not had dis issue d dude is talkin about.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
muaa:
I luv kissing, hence the reason I still can't dump my boyfriend, despite the fact that we may not end up as a couple. The other guys I've dated are really bad in that aspect, especially the mouth odour iss... I detest people with bad breath.
u re evil
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
no o I'm not Fulani. I'm Igbo smiley
interesting
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
it was in Nigeria, tho not popular. its called spin the bottle. we used to be 6, 3 girls 3boys seated in a circle, someone spins the bottle, anyone it lands on, they try and kiss up to 30mins. we copied it from a movie, everyone hates Chris smiley
like seriously..... 2nd tym am hearing dis done in naija
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Idowuogbo:

lip size matters!!!! It helps when you are doing the full circles.
full circles.... More info pls... I dunno dose terms but i ve bin told i hv gud instincts n know wat to do. undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
19naia:
black women most dont like to tongue kiss.. I am still single to this day because waiting for that right girl to take me by tounge and swallow me down whole without pepper or salt added.. Thats how you tell a man something and convince him the womans position on the matter.. grin.
I surely miss those crazy white girls that used to do me right like that. I was too young and in experienced at those times to know the value of it all and they were so involved in other activities that did not call to me.. And so we parted ways..
ok bros i agree totally... I still miss ma ex cry
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
stagger:

It is not the teeth that cause mouth odour but the tongue. My General Science teacher taught us in primary 4 years ago. I brush my tongue well, especially the back and I am good: no mouth odour. Try it and see.

My wife doesn't complain, and I am a good kisser, with the ability to make her speak in unknown tongues if I go down below.
looooooooollll
..bless u bro
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
kilokeys:
teeth wars... kawn kawn.. chai..
thats why i resolved to not kissing..

my lips is healed now... good kissers. send me a pm.
looooooooolll.guy u jux made ma day. Lol
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
donnypool:

how bout the ones that open their eyes? grin
lol.how u take catch dem.. Ma ex closes her eyes tho.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
webizone:

So sm1 actually thinks like me. When I talk about how disgusted I am about girls who have done MouthAction, people look at me like am crazy Dave. Even the mumu girls sef.... I just tire for them o. Afraid I may not even meet a girl who has not done that or even think it's disgusting. Well, it seems like nah only guys wey suppose to enjoy am na dem get shame sef. Say no to MouthAction!
smh
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
faith2ogesco:
lol.how u take catch dem.. Ma ex closes her eyes tho.

I feel am, how u take see her close eyes
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Author=khiaa post=28117217]

Missionary is the most BORING position there is. grin I think the girls that lay there like a log do it because they don't want you to know that they are experienced. The chubby wild girl most likely stopped because she was tired, a fit girl would have rode you untill you begged her to stop, that's if she wasn't the dead log that you speak of.. grin grin grin[/quote]are u fit?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by khiaa(f): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Author=khiaa post=28117217]

Missionary is the most BORING position there is. grin I think the girls that lay there like a log do it because they don't want you to know that they are experienced. The chubby wild girl most likely stopped because she was tired, a fit girl would have rode you untill you begged her to stop, that's if she wasn't the dead log that you speak of.. grin grin ;Dare u fit?

Of course I am, I go to the gym 4 times a week just to keep healthy and to relieve the stress from working and school, an hour and a half each visit is enough for me. grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by twerkjack: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
CHAI THAT DISGUSTING MOMENT WHEN SOME GUYS JUST INJECT THIER TONGUE INTO YA MOUTH LIKE PLURRRRRRRK embarassed
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2015
donnypool:

I feel am, how u take see her close eyes
Wen i was blinking.... grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2015
khiaa:

Of course I am, I go to the gym 4 times a week just to keep healthy and to relieve the stress from working and school, an hour and a half each visit is enough for me. grin grin
not dat kind of fit... Different fit dey o. Lol anywayu know wat am asking so i will ask again. Are u fit? I know exercise helps but its not the only determining factor grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2015
twerkjack:
CHAI THAT DISGUSTING MOMENT WHEN SOME GUYS JUST INJECT THIER TONGUE INTO YA MOUTH LIKE PLURRRRRRRK embarassed
she h8s tonguing.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by khiaa(f): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2015
faith2ogesco:
not dat kind of fit... Different fit dey o. Lol anywayu know wat am asking so i will ask again. Are u fit? I know exercise helps but its not the only determining factor grin

Yes I am healthy and fit so use your imagination. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2015
khiaa:

Yes I am healthy and fit so use your imagination. grin
u dont wanna know wats on my mind.... Lemme kip quiet b4 ur african king a.k.a mr stab meets me.... Looks left, right, does incantantions and disappears..
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by khiaa(f): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2015
faith2ogesco:
u dont wanna know wats on my mind.... Lemme kip quiet b4 ur african king a.k.a mr stab meets me.... Looks left, right, does incantantions and disappears..

Do you want to talk about it?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by faith2ogesco(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
khiaa:

Do you want to talk about it?
Yesssss... But i like ma life
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by donephi(m): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2015
twerkjack:
where have u bEen darling? Have been lookin 4 you. Hw u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.