Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] (2832 Views)

Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] / Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) / Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by Beazy(f): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
JONATHAN 2015: Guess Goodluck Jonathan is giving out bags of rice for his campaign.

Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by lekejob(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Stomach first.
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by Dopeyomi(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
Op yσυ sure say this уσυя topic go fit reach front page
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by philantoxx(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
avoided d hat 4 easy identification
good 1 jona
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by sluvy4tune(m): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Another round of stomach infrastructure
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by CuppyCakie: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2014

CHRISTMAS SUSPENDED as SANTA CLAUS DIED AT 86 [PHOTO] cry cry cry cry cry cry
http://slink.co/f3924
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by pembisco(m): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
philantoxx:
avoided d hat 4 easy identification
good 1 jona

Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Collect the rice but vote him out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by ademega(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
This man should stop wasting his personaly money ... He has tried for us . He doesn't need to buy or dash out anything for us again . He is their already.
At least with this achievements , he has done us well ,. Read for yourself

Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 20we want him to stop ruling us .

2 Likes

Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by Firefire(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Goodluck to rice eaters...

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by IfyAwazie(f): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
As cap no dey him head for d picture. d rice no go sweet.

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by Tuktuk: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
Stomach Infrastructure things. I just hope Nigerians will vote with their two eyes open this tym around. Dont mortgage your Future and that of your unborn generation for a bag of rice that you will consume for just a month. If you want President Jonathan pls vote for him with or without the Rice else, take your rice and vote for your candidate of choice.
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by Balkan(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
The op is MUMU. Bags of rice come in 25kg.
You failed this one. Keep photoshopping

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by CharliParker: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
What ndi Igbo call Oriko, Tufiakwa PDP Deceiving us since 1999 ndi oshi.
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by CharliParker: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
PDP are all criminals so beware my people
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by Beazy(f): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Balkan:

GEJ till 2019
I quess u matured enuf to post comments

2 Likes

Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by Balkan(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
Beazy:
I quess u matured enuf to post comments
please write in English

2 Likes

Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by spectroscopic: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
So it has reached the level where the president, or his surrogates, will be inducing people with food for their votes? This is the Nigeria (Africa) I hate to see, and which I complain about here https://www.nairaland.com/1974578/received-us-citizenship-today-im

and here

https://www.nairaland.com/1843642/narrative-africas-denizens-land-food.

Hopefully, it is photoshopped imaged, as someone seems to suggest.

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Politicians know that majority of nigerians are stupid.
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by MudRaker: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Meant for Southwest people
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Balkan:

GEJ till 2019

Politicians usually re bag the rice in customized sacks of whatever size they choose r.g the way Fayose did.
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by kolaaderin: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
[quotealkan post=27619677]The op is MUMU. Bags of rice come in 25kg.

GEJ till 2019[/quote]

Spotted. This ur comment has just confirmed party of dumb people (PDP) is actually full of dumb people from the grassroot to the presidency. This is serious u have never seen bag of rice in 50 kg.
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by thaoriginator: 12:32am On Nov 01, 2014
I go collect d rice n vote d idort out
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by WIZGUY69(m): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2014
[size=24]even if he give us jet each. he's destined to go back to otuoke next year. [/size] undecided

2 Likes

Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by Onmason(m): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Sorry guys, first do me d favour of never disclosing to anybody that I am a Nigerian b'cos it a secret that I am ashamed of! To offer the electorates food or anything else as part of electoral campaign strategy is A. Bribery B. An indication that this administration has not done anything about poverty alleviation 3.Its an insult to the people of Nigeria for any ruler to feel that we should eat only when he is due for re-(s)election (pls pardon my English, I am not educated (@ least, I don't have PhD in zoology. We have being feeding sinc 1914! Plz those dumb advisers should make sure that rice does not get to Benue, WE ARE NOT HUNGRY!! If it does, we shall cook all of it in a big drum and feed whoever brought it till the persons stomarch bursts!!!
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by egift(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by egift(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by Beazy(f): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2014
tatiana009:

Politicians usually re bag the rice in customized sacks of whatever size they choose r.g the way Fayose did.
help me tell am oo
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by MrTeymee(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2014
hehehehe
Re: JONATHAN 2015: Have You Seen Goodluck Bags Of Rice? [see Photo] by dotna(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2014
Yes o. Let's go there

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Floors Gej,atiku,tambuwal And Kwankaso / Nigerian Politics: BAD LUCK FOR NIGERIA - The Economist / Nyesom Wikes Plans Exposed In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.