Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

How To Deal With The Nausea Feeling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Deal With The Nausea Feeling (696 Views)

Travelling To The East? Here Are 5 Ways To Deal With Onitsha Traffic / Share Your Experience:your First Few Days Abroad....how Was The Feeling Like / How To Deal With Strong-armed Robbery In Lagos Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With The Nausea Feeling by CEtoO(f): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
I always have this nausea feeling when I'm in a vehicle. The smell of fuel just makes me feel like vomiting. I make sure I have tom-tom in my bag because it helps prevent me from throwing up.
Is there anything I can do to permanently stop this because it makes my journey uncomfortable. I don't even eat if its a journey that is more than an hour.
Does anyone else feel the same way?
Can it be stopped or cured?

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With The Nausea Feeling by JEITO: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
You have a twin here! Don't kw any remedy but what I do to ease the feeling is use inhaler as well as chew kolanut embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Deal With The Nausea Feeling by CEtoO(f): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Inhaler Jeito? Neva thot of dat. I'll try that buh I wish there is a remedy?
Re: How To Deal With The Nausea Feeling by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Seat at the back, chew gum.
Re: How To Deal With The Nausea Feeling by CEtoO(f): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2014
Sitting at the back doesn't work 4 me at all. I always sit close to d window so I can get fresh air. As 4 gum, it doesn't work either.@honey86
Re: How To Deal With The Nausea Feeling by babyspice: 2:32am On Nov 03, 2014
@OP, that nausea you are feeling is called motion sickness. Its a fairly common condition. Checkout this link http://www.medicinenet.com/tips_to_prevent_motion_sickness/views.htm it might help you out. i know there are over the counter medications to help you get through the journey.

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Atlantic Flight Booking Options. / Police Break Up Fight b/w 200 Africans and Afghans Migrants Heading For Britain / Traveling To Seychelles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.