Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters (40978 Views)

Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War / JUNGLE JUSTICE! Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Members, Army Looks Other Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tlovely:
....... then everytin becomes a killishii....
grin grin
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by tonte(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
to be honest this is very disturbing...I understand the concept tho, fight a terrorist like a terrorist, but u have to be a very wicked fellow to execute someone by beheading
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by duni04(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
The cycle of impunity continues. We have a Federal government that is gradually ceding its law enforcement and defence responsibilities to groups and organisations not recognised by the constitution. In the Niger delta our government has engaged murders and criminals (grouped as militants) to protect our pipelines. In the north, our government has similarly ceded its defence responsibility to murderers who go around killing people with impunity.
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by koikoi2(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
[b][/b]He said as a proof that they were killed, the
youth vigilance members severed the heads of
the terrorists and brought their heads to show
to the public.

Is this not another bh in d making?
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by Tymax(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
So the vigilantes have the right to execute people summarily? I know the police and armed forces will turn a blind eye to this development.
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by ikweremilitant: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
persius555:
Morally speaking, what is the difference between CJTF and BH if Pow's head are to be severed to prove a point. Rather, BH prisoners could be paraded in public and summary secret execution carried out. Beheading is primitive and barbaric.
tell that to the marines.
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by 9jii(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
persius555:
Morally speaking, what is the difference between CJTF and BH if Pow's head are to be severed to prove a point. Rather, BH prisoners could be paraded in public and summary secret execution carried out. Beheading is primitive and barbaric.

Sense-ly speaking THERE is big difference between the people who started KILLING of innocent and people who kill the killers to end the KILLINGs

3 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by celeron40(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
QMark:
Good news.

It will be too honorable to bury those heads. The heads should be bombed.
ahah..bros!
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by radiance26(f): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
pls,where are the heads?
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by skyface00(m): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Olodo

Source:

falconey:
Sauce?
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Behead! angry

The people of that country are savages. Why for goodness sake they have to behead them? The Nigerian citizens need to distance themselves from people like those. They should have killed them in a humane way rather than beheading them. Jeez! It is scary!
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by deniyor: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jungle justice in what ever form is bad. Whether it is carried out by boko haram or jtf or mend or whatever group that desires to take arms cause of a grievance. Taking law into our own hands is wrong. I understand the frustration from the govt in providing adequate security for us but we must not resort to the level of the boko haram terrorists.
You can try justifying the actions of the jtf as you like but what gives them the right to be prosecutor, jury, judge and executioner. If the boko haram had been killed in the course of attacking the villagers, it would be different. But this is just plain jungle/mob justice. It is wrong.

Beheading whether alive or after death just shows they are savages. Let the criminals be tried in a court of law.
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by mekadinho(f): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Abeg, nxt time, bomb them, do to them exactly what they enjoy doing to others. Or push them inside a house and burn the house down, we don't want ISIS moda fvckers here.
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by deniyor: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by deniyor: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

you are a bastard for making this post
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by MudRaker: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
deniyor:
An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

a boko getting beheaded unites him with his virgins in hell and ends terrorism
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by seangy4konji: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
We go still chop ourself. Stand proper. No time for investigation.i hope we have one nation.
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by deniyor: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

a boko getting beheaded unites him with his virgins in hell and ends terrorism

Normally,I'd reply you and have an educated and respectful argument with you but from your earlier insult/post, I don't think you are capable. So I'll refrain from replying you after this post.
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
Some Nigerians can be so annoying, so cutting off JUST 41 heads of BH members is now a big deal. When BK were killing people like rat they only came here to write 'so sad' but now that we are fighting back Its barbaric. Low sense of reasoning! 1000s have been killed. Next time I want hear the news of their Prick being 'Bepricked'
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by MudRaker: 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
deniyor:

Normally,I'd reply you and have an educated and respectful argument with you but from your earlier insult/post, I don't think you are capable. So I'll refrain from replying you after this post.

you just do that
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by Donmichaelz(m): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
The total number of boko boys killed altogether since nairaland has been given us report is almost 35 million.

don't believe the media, 90% of their stories are politicizes
. -Jackie chan
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by delishpot: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
And they must anounce it so the remaining boko boys can plan how to avenge their fallen borthers kwo.
Well I pity the people for that village sha. They should sleep with one eye open o
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by MNDY(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
chronique:
Call it barbaric or primitive;it just shows you how frustrated the victims are. Boko haram members have been beheading innocent souls and the people feel it's time to give them,a taste of their own medicine. We all know what the average northerner is like,and what they can do at any lil provocation. I won't be surprised if they go off limits,to carry out their revenge. With the illiteracy level in that zone,I doubt if they'd see their actions as an offence. That's my take.

Nb: I'm not in anyway endorsing their actions.

God bless you infinitely! But to think that some of them may be the newly captured and initiated young men saddens me!
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
persius555:

So are u saying civilian jtf should not come up and help the military?
It's like u really don't know the extent of killings these bh have done.
It's like u did not read the story very well.it said aft a fierce battle,41 were killed.Then their head was removed to be shown to the public that these ppl ain't spirits
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by skymax: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
persius555:
unfair judgement
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by RatandBot(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yomieluv:
Nawa ooo.

Barbarism at its peak,anyone that support should be locked up..

Killing them is bad,beheading them is a different ball game.
Seun please track, locate and handover this Nairaland user to the JTF, he has something to explain to Nigerians about Bokoharam.
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
they were already dead... they just cut their heads off to show illiterate villagers that boko haram members are humans...

persius555:
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by lastmessenger: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
have you let Lucifer shine his light upon you?
you are a poor lunatic. Son of the one that has already been condemned.
I see satan fall from the sky.

2 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by bidexmat(m): 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
brownlord:
Good job boys, now i know ye ready to end the menace you started.

The guy above me is sick.
I owe u 2 burns n 10 raps of german stone plus 1 schnapp to step down. U r fucking witty.
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Since the Govt has refused to acknowledge the effort of the JTF, they have decided to reward themselves for a job well doen and awarded themselved with the 'HEADIES' grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by Equado(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
How do we believe the people killed where boko haram fighters??...how do we know they wer not ordinary civiliansthis country has truly truly lost its way

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
have you let Lucifer shine his light upon you?
why you run comot for yabaleft, dats where you belong. no come here come dey cause nuisance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election / Biography: Profile Of Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, New Head Of Service / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 180 Vehicles, 6 Troop Carriers, Other Equipment To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.