Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters (40987 Views)

Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War / JUNGLE JUSTICE! Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Members, Army Looks Other Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by otokx(m): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2014
femikay149:
He that lives by the sword should also die by the sword

Well said

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by thaoriginator: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2014
fitzmayowa:
Since they want to take nigeria back to 1500BC I guess they should get 1500BC treatment...

#Killthemall
#Nomercyforterrorists
grin
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by dom(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2014
brownlord:

The guy above me is sick.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You've got a most wicked sense of humour and repartee. This is the funniest comment i've read this year. Lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by JuanDeDios: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2014
persius555:
Morally speaking, what is the difference between CJTF and BH if Pow's head are to be severed to prove a point. Rather, BH prisoners could be paraded in public and summary secret execution carried out. Beheading is primitive and barbaric.
Morally speaking - and legally speaking - your recommendation is even more insidious. When you start letting security agents get away with secret executions you're in Stalin's Russia and nobody is safe.

2 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by segnys007(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2014
deniyor:
Jungle justice in what ever form is bad. Whether it is carried out by boko haram or jtf or mend or whatever group that desires to take arms cause of a grievance. Taking law into our own hands is wrong. I understand the frustration from the govt in providing adequate security for us but we must not resort to the level of the boko haram terrorists.
You can try justifying the actions of the jtf as you like but what gives them the right to be prosecutor, jury, judge and executioner. If the boko haram had been killed in the course of attacking the villagers, it would be different. But this is just plain jungle/mob justice. It is wrong.

Beheading whether alive or after death just shows they are savages. Let the criminals be tried in a court of law.
Which court of law? Nigeria's courts? Not that I support this kind of jungle justice, but the courts in Nigeria is not exactly giving you the confidence to trust it, wouldn't you think?

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2014
One day bushmeat go catch the hunter-sound sultan
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by drstone1: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
persius555:
Morally speaking, what is the difference between CJTF and BH if Pow's head are to be severed to prove a point. Rather, BH prisoners could be paraded in public and summary secret execution carried out. Beheading is primitive and barbaric.

This is d kind of thinking that make terrorist happy. I am of the opinion that a law be enacted that requires any body caught fighting for Boko haram to be summarily BEHEADED after sueezing useful informAtion from him. So we don't spend more in keeping them in custody or trying to reform this scum. Besides,gun-fire or ceasefire, these are the kind of guys that may metarphorse in future to a more brutal and sinister brand of terrorists like isiL. BEHEADING TERRORIsT is PRESCRIBed FoR YOu O ANTI TErRORisT WHENEVer SUcH ACCosT you iN BAtTLE. YOUR EYe MUst NoT PITY them. IN Doing so, you HELP SPeeeD Up their Meeting with ThE VirGins oF PAradise appointed for them.
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by Charlieoyi: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yomieluv:
Nawa ooo.

Barbarism at its peak,anyone that support should be locked up..

Killing them is bad,beheading them is a different ball game.
oga no vex oh,but u no get sense."killing" bh is bad?u nid help.u knw d meaning of engaging in gun duel?if na exam u go dn fail ds comprehension.olodo

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by Rexyl(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
I wonder where these wicked groups get membership despite losses they are suffering daily. Some people are saying they are not Nigerians but hired murderers from war torn neighboring and distant countries. Wherever they come from we must weed them out.

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by deniyor: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
segnys007:
Which court of law? Nigeria's courts? Not that I support this kind of jungle justice, but the courts in Nigeria is not exactly giving you the confidence to trust it, wouldn't you think?

I agree with you. The Nigerian system doesn't exactly inspire confidence. But we still have to trust and believe the system will work eventually. The alternative is to take law into our own hands, which is even worse. Lawlessness can't be encouraged. We are not savages.

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by deniyor: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
Homguy:
Bro, these set of people deserve instant judgement, the level of the wickedness against their fellow man is unprecedented. I hope you or your family don't ever come in contact with them.

Bro, there is a difference between justice and revenge/vengeance. Justice isn't perfect and can be very slow but it is usually fair. I know we want an eye for an eye instantly but that isn't justice but vengeance. We should learn to forgive our enemies too, even when it hurts.

Seek justice the legal way. Our govt has failed us when it comes to bh for sure. And there are times when in the moment I want to say kill them all but it is not right.

2 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by clemz88(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Pictures or ADONBILIVIT
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by iroko212: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2014
Na only when, I see their Head i go believe wetin d talk. Seeing is Believing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by dazangel11(f): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2014
Not good @ all

How are we sure they are the real boko haram members

Nigeria na zoo sha

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by moststylish(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2014
persius555:
did u not read that it was after the gun battle and they were confirm dead before they beheaded them to prove to the public.haba
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by zurine(f): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
hmm
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by BlackLeopard(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
Rexyl:
I wonder where these wicked groups get membership despite losses they are suffering daily. Some people are saying they are not Nigerians but hired murderers from war torn neighboring and distant countries. Wherever they come from we must weed them out.

It's always easier to jus say 'them not from our states, they're so unlike us'.
Yeah, unlike, possibly. But necessarily foreigners? No not really.
They'd have far better chance doing that sort of crime in other places if they WERE from those places. No need be coming place like Nigeria.
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by holatin(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2014
where is d head.
you cant fool me any a longer
Re: Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters by tweelove: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
seen is believing ...display the photos joor!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS / Jachimike Ikpeazu & Thelma Chidimma White Wedding Pictures / Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.