Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari (59462 Views)

Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today / I Have Endorsed President Jonathan. – Shagari Told Buhari. / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Do you knw how many Leaders and Foreign Personalities have called Nigerians fools for electing Jonathan?
shocked i think someone just earned a new name.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2015
PassingShot:

I recognize you Omenka.
Brotherly, I sight you too. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Make una see his life o! Chai, daris God ooooo.
Daris God brother. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by coolitempa(f): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2015
more humiliation.......4 shameless protection seekers.... grin

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2015
He is traumatized and definitely suffering of psychological injury. He would have been a Champion like JJ Omojuwa, Dele Momodu, Ayourb and Co, but he miscalculated the game and made a wrong move.
It's not late, until it's finally late. He should fight his cluelessness and return back to his senses.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Fool.
Lol. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by NCOIM(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2015
I didn't see anywhere the thread indicated my Concern undecided

So e no consine me sha undecided

All the same,,We PDP are honourable men,,we congratulate and not dispute

When buhari won I was surprised,,but all the same,,,The man is a fighter,,he should be given a chance

Now,,can I continue with my orijin mixed with zobo? undecided
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Kolade354(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Even a Mad Man recognize a speedy trailer on the highway. That Jonathan is clueless in his style of governance does not mean that he doesn't know what a patriot is.
Jonathan Clueless? I can now say with 100% prove you have been paid.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2015
Caseless:
Don't mind that hack; he left apc because some members of apc on NL refused to give him money when he begged them. I just don't like to see him post his attention-seeking posts anymore. He sounds too stuupid!
Protection things on my mind.

Hahahahahahaha!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2015
Kolade354:
Chai you are worse than Judass.........Severussnape,mogidi,dearpreye,temitemi1,Phockphockman,Truckpusher and all other Loyal Jonathan fans......Barcanista will soon shock you.
Go and cure the shock he gave and still giving you people before it becomes hypertension.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by temitemi1(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2015
U guys are yet to recover from the rude shock given to u by barca cheesy grin grin. Happy to have u in our camp barcanista aka factsfinder! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Kolade354:
Chai you are worse than Judass.........Severussnape,mogidi,dearpreye,temitemi1,Phockphockman,Truckpusher and all other Loyal Jonathan fans......Barcanista will soon shock you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Protection things on my mind.
Hahahahahahaha!! grin grin grin
hope say him no ask you? grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Kolade354(m): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Go and cure the shock he gave and still giving you people before it becomes hypertension.
Shock? He only leave for the Highest bidder..........Buhari and APC shcoked you people........Go nd find the mini of Shock inur Dictionary boy.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Kolade354(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
U guys are yet to recover from the rude shock given to u by barca cheesy grin grin. Happy to have u in our camp barcanista aka factsfinder! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Nah He only leave for the highest bidder...........Just Watchout.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Let us all join hands and support the people's General by returning him to Aso Rock in May 2015
are u happy now,we have join hand to return d people's General to aso rock, always be firm

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by PassingShot(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
NCOIM:

When buhari won I was surprised,,but all the same,,,The man is a fighter,,he should be given a chance

I bet you were dumbfounded at this revelation.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Caseless:
hope say him no ask you? grin
if im ask me sef,I no get shishi to give am. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2015
NCOIM:

When buhari won I was surprised ,,but all the same,,,The man is a fighter,,he should be given a chance

you never hesperedit!
Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by temitemi1(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2015
Moving from one party to another is allowd in politics.
You guys should stop crying over the lost of barcanista skills to another party!
MzJackBaueress:
hehehehehehe!!! grin grin

You couldn't have said it better.

I implore the mods to move this thread to FP.

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by PassingShot(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:

We're having plenty fun here and you're talking of rude shock!
Have you forgotten we won? If PDP had won, maybe you can be talking of a rude shock but since we won nothing like that.
grin grin grin grin grin

Mr. Protection, I see you oooo grin grin grin

Join the fun nah! Abi the thing no sweet you ni?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Moving from one party to another is allowd in politics.
You guys should stop crying over the lost of barcanista skills to another party!
sharrap robot!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari by temitemi1(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2015
What do you have to say abt this fellows“.atiku moving from almost all d political parties in Nigeria abi ameachi, bukola saraki in short all the so calld progressives grin
Caseless:
Don't mind that hack; he left apc because some members of apc on NL refused to give him money when he begged them. I just don't like to see him post his attention-seeking posts anymore. He sounds too stuupid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.