Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

[music] The Mavins – Looku Looku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [music] The Mavins – Looku Looku (1228 Views)

Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA / The Mavins Are Back, This Time With Lookulooku (with pics) / Meet The Mavins: 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Dorobucci Star, Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[music] The Mavins – Looku Looku by Kenneth205(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2014

Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Dr Sid, D’prince, Di’ja, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello and the mavins are back with a new song Looku Looku… The mavins have been buzzing after the release of two hit songs Dorobucci and Adaobi which are still rocking the airwaves, clubs and everywhere ..Personally i like this new song.. listen and tell me what you think

Download AUDIO Here
Re: [music] The Mavins – Looku Looku by pendulumdarky: 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kenneth205:

Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Dr Sid, D’prince, Di’ja, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello and the mavins are back with a new song Looku Looku… The mavins have been buzzing after the release of two hit songs Dorobucci and Adaobi which are still rocking the airwaves, clubs and everywhere ..Personally i like this new song.. listen and tell me what you think

Download AUDIO Here

this is the wackiest song i have heard from don jazzy in a while

1 Like

Re: [music] The Mavins – Looku Looku by Rikidony(m): 12:20am On Nov 01, 2014
God please give our artist talent WTF
Re: [music] The Mavins – Looku Looku by manuelzz(m): 5:23am On Nov 01, 2014
Seems Don jazzy and his kids are now taking their fans for granted. What kind of crap is this? Smh
Re: [music] The Mavins – Looku Looku by buggaboo: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
pendulumdarky:

this is the wackiest song i have heard from don jazzy in a while

Ha ha ha!

Haven't listened to the song but this guy I have a word of advice for you.
Calm the eff down before you develop high BP cos of don jazzy.
Hope the advise is not coming late though.
Re: [music] The Mavins – Looku Looku by iceflow14(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
looku looku....the wackiest song I've ever heard, like serious am disappointed at marvins crew most especially the part of DON Jazzy##
Re: [music] The Mavins – Looku Looku by iceflow14(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
my Bank a/c don dey turn orobo...waiting concern me even dough em use ALANTA beating.
l
Re: [music] The Mavins – Looku Looku by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lolz........don jonzinnnn n his crew....dull boiz n galz.

(1) (Reply)

/ Cynthia Morgan Was A Jehovah Witness / 2face, Asa, Psquare, Dbanj, Others Nominated For MAMA Award | P.M. NEWS Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.