Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Sex $ Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex $ Relationship (890 Views)

Imagine A World Without Oloshoo $ Prostitutes / Eight (8) Silly Things Men Do During $.ex That Leads To Pregnancy / Who Among This Celeb Is More Beautiful B4 Fame $ Fortune? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex $ Relationship by MhizMonnaie(f): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Does Sex weaken or strenghten relationship.,av bin gettin confused thinkibg about dz since, share ur views pals
Re: Sex $ Relationship by pasqal09: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
MhizMonnaie:
Does Sex weaken or strenghten relationship.,av bin gettin confused thinkibg about dz since, share ur views pals
It'll only strengthen it if the sex is great and he can't get it like that anywhere else
Re: Sex $ Relationship by Ploy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Weakens it! Period.

Human beings are adventurous animals. If adventure takes him or her to another person and the person is more experienced than you are, pendulum will hit your love.

Also, what you do regularly gets boring, so is se.x in relationship. If you get little, maintain that, drink water to it then, get a little more. A friend left a lady because he felt there is nothing new in the relationship again - se.x, abortion, name it, has been done.

Nobody can tell you what to do, follow your heart
Re: Sex $ Relationship by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
I actually loved my ex because the sex was gr8
Re: Sex $ Relationship by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Seems conji is realy catchn u

1 Like

Re: Sex $ Relationship by Agybabe(f): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Too much of it gets me tired of the relationship.
Re: Sex $ Relationship by seangy4konji: 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
How are we going to be in a relationship when you can't satisfy my high sexual libido?we must v discussed it and you want it.

That's how matured people should do. U like sex?yes or no?no go your way. Yes. Let's love and love and knack. Kalas.
Re: Sex $ Relationship by buchisom1(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
My broda my sister let not decive ourself sex has a long role it plays in a relationship..let me use myslf as an example...for me if am dating a gal and we nt haf sex dat relationship wont b serious..but whn der is sex..it kind of commit both party involve...dat my own cent
Re: Sex $ Relationship by iKillzz: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2014
Sex can never strengthen or weaken an ordinary boyfriend girl friend relationship. That is why even when the sex is good, girls still dump guys and guys still dump girls. That just shows you that sex cannot determine the strength of a relationship. What determines the strength of a relationship is the love you have for each other. That love will still be very strong whether sex is involved or not.

The key to loving someone is treating them as you would like them to treat you. Sex is not love. If sex is love, ashewos will all be married to all the men they've given good, great, mindblowing, out of this world sex.

Pls, think. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, sex does nothing to help an ordinary bf gf relationship.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner/Spouse / 7 Things Men Really Want In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.