Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School (28202 Views)

Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye / Army Retires Major Al-mustapha / Nigerian Army Retires 10 Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by Abujalandlord: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2014
The next thing for most these generals will be to join the our lucrative politics.......instead, given their wealth of experience, I suggest they should form private security firms to tackle the insurgency problem or guard our pipe lines or national assets,
A win win situation in terms of cost and effectiveness, since our chicken soldiers can't do that
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2014
omenka:
Simple retirement yet some mofos commenting up above wanna turn the thread into a north/south, christian/muslim thing!!

You guys are worse than the terrorist our boys are fighting up north. Hatred grows on your head.

a sin you are most times guilty of? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by sarutobie(m): 7:23am On Nov 01, 2014
aguiyi:

a sin you are most times guilty of? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
you dey mind the two faced hypocrite?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by shehuAO: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2014
All of them go join PDP,if not no head way for them.
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by omenka(m): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2014
aguiyi:

Not even a single post of mine since 2008 would you find such. I challenge you to show me one.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2014
omenka:
Not even a single post of mine since 2008 would you find such. I challenge you to show me one.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dstory for the gods grin grin grin,
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by tit(f): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2014
omenka:

you are the biggest bigot in nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by omenka(m): 7:32am On Nov 01, 2014
tit:

K.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by Chicheey: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2014
wasak:
so my uncle is finally retired 'Abbas Adekanye'. cool. The nation is grateful for their service.... next please
.Chaiii!see familiarity
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by omenka(m): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2014
aguiyi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dstory for the gods grin grin grin,
Yeah,I thought so. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by 100Cents: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2014
UnknownT:
Some of them go go villa now begin cause trouble. Dey look for turbaning,chieftaincy titles and even autonomous communities. Congrats to them sha

B4 nko ?

You are watching too much Nigerian movies..
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by condralbede(m): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2014
UnknownT:
Some of them go go villa now begin cause trouble. Dey look for turbaning,chieftaincy titles and even autonomous communities. Congrats to them sha
omoo you know those ppl Weller ooo.I thought its only on my side that this ppl dey show muscle fa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by lacasa: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2014
omenka:
Simple retirement yet some mofos commenting up above wanna turn the thread into a north/south, christian/muslim thing!!

You guys are worse than the terrorist our boys are fighting up north. Hatred grows on your head.

They are the worst!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by lawrenceunaa: 7:55am On Nov 01, 2014
OK lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by slimmingcare(f): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2014
Thanks for the information
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by agabusta: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2014
So many Generals in the Army, yet they are not getting things done.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by patwilly(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2014
LordMecuzy:

NASME in Benue

NASEME in E do

Benue is Mechanical only no Electrical
No you are wrong. they do both in NASME Benue
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2014
wasak:
so my uncle is finally retired 'Abbas Adekanye'. cool. The nation is grateful for their service.... next please
famzing
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by patwilly(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2014
Notice that there are few names of Northern origin among the retired Generals. Northerners have traditionally preferred combat/teeth arm roles like the infantry, armour etc over support/non-teeth arm roles like engineering etc. interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by Spydamannn(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2014
Retiring into politics I guess

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by denamax(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2014
atlwireles:
FIFTEEN Generals have been retired from the Nigerian Army School of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (NASEME) Auchi, Edo state.

Ten out of the 15 are Brigadier Generals while five are Major Generals. The Major Generals are Edem Ekwo, Thompson Oliomoghe, Richard duegbunam, Friday Airende and Abass Adekanye, while the Brigadier Generals includes Idi Adamu, Patrick Oviaghase, Samuel Ayo, Peter Aremu, Jacob Amao, Joshua Ibilaye, Ibrahim Alawode, Samuel Adesogan, Chukwuka Ani and Abel Okpeki.

Speaking at a pulling out parade held in honour of the retiring Generals in Auchi yesterday, the Corps Commander of NASEME, Major General S Labaran said that the retired officers served the country meritoriously.

“They have served the nation meritoriously and they deserve our respect. The Nigerian Army will always fulfil its commitment in the defence of our fatherland. Your services are well appreciated and I want to wish you well in your various future endeavours” he stated.
One of the retired Generals, Thompson Oliomoghe who spoke on behalf of others thanked the Nigerian Army for the opportunity to serve the nation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/nigerian-army-retires-15-generals/
hmmmmmmmmm none are from the north.I suspect foul play.
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by Dayo30(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2014
Wish them well most especially my Uncle major general Abbas Adekanye now retired . All the best sir
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by jpphilips(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2014
Omexonomy:
I hope they have saved enough money from the looties and booties of war. I also hope that they have save enough money to maintain their lavish and expensive life style with their pot belly.

They are basically military instructors, they teach people who fight the war, they have no buisness with the military budget,
I can imagine how fly you felt when you thought your opinion is worth something.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by morbid: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2014
A quintessential case of the pot calling the kettle black.
omenka:

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by Samabu07(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Dey are retired but not tired. Dey may still join politics.
Exactly. You are right. The way and manner every one is aspiring to go into a Public office.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by collynzo82: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2014
tit:

Shut up. You are worst.
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by KingTom(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2014
denamax:
hmmmmmmmmm none are from the north.I suspect foul play.
Shey Idi Adamu na Ibo name abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by menix(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2014
aguiyi:

Na u get time 4 dat donkious comment..
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by Galadimabawa: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
wait wait , the NASEME i know is in Benue ooo ,abi another one dey for auchi
the one in benue is not NASEME, but is NASE nigeria Army school of Engineer (combat Engineer) and the one at Auchi is NASEME nigeria Army school of electrical and machanical engineering.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by slap1(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by slap1(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2014
wasak:
Who ask you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by enekentioba: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2014
aguiyi:

Jesus of Senate house, kee Ife na eme?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President / A Follower Who Tried To Insult Reno Omokri Ended Up Praising Him, He Replies / Kano Re-run: Police Send Reinforcement To Gama Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.