Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (49579 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter With Photo / 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by ifeomabernard(f): 12:11am On Nov 01, 2014
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#4 Don't ask for things even
Your Father can't afford!

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#7 As Far as he doesn't cheat to your face, or take her calls in your present don't complain, Manage it your Next might be worse!

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

291 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by ifeomabernard(f): 12:12am On Nov 01, 2014
Abi how una see am!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by iceberylin(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2014
[size=20pt]
doŋţ āşķ ƒoŗ moŋęy grin[/size]

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Chanchit: 12:58am On Nov 01, 2014
Walahi, any woman that can abide by this ten rules is a real african wife material.

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 01, 2014
Ehm op u fit abide by am

4 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Hian.....manage kwa? God no go gree dat one .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by boolet: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Loyalty, you can always say that again. How I love that word! And on not asking for what her father can't afford, here's a short story:

A young soldier after returning from UN mission bought a fairly used car and the gf whose father is an old soldier was always in the front seat (@ least for the 1st few days after its arrival). One day the young soldier was driving his gf and some of her gfs around and the girl says "Buba, dis car is hot, e nor even get AC" and the soldier replies "shebi na d same work me and ur papa dey do, e get bicycle? U and ur dirty friends make una gerrout of my car". He made sure they got stranded that day wink.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Sijo01(f): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
OK, I have taken note undecided
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whew.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
MsPat:
Hian.....manage kwa? God no go gree dat one .

Seriously o.

What will u do if it leads to marriage, you'll manage him for the rest of your life?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by meshacha1: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
#11 When you are pregnant for him, keep it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by butterflyy(f): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Now I know, I'm keeping this one

3 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Dyt(f): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ehn ehn
Sounds like favour
undecided undecided

Oshisko

4 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by acidtalk: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
With the way about 99.9% of topics in the Romance section centers on Sex and Sex related topics which majority of them eventually make Front Page, I feel so sorry for our youths of today and generation yet unborn.

What is wrong with Nairaland organizing a Short Story (fiction) competition, Poem competition, History and Event Quiz competition, IQ / knowledge based riddles.

Bring more mature topics from Family, Culture, and Food sections?

Anyway, as I don talk this one ban na im sure pass as they always do.

What concerns a DEPENDENT boy or girl with having a relationship when majority of them can't even have a proper written and spoken communication.

Later they expect the government to bring jobs to their houses.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Afrocatalyst: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Don't ask for money
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
You should also stop worrying about the past, and try to look forward into the future you want to have with your boyfriend.
You shouldn't place too much interest in your partner's past.

If you are still worrying about whether your partner might be, or is still having an affair with his ex, then you need to work towards developing trust for that partner.
You should also cease from asking too many questions about your boyfriend's past relationship.

Refrain from looking through his phones and stalking him/her on social media and all that, all in the bid to look for clues about their past.
Not only will this make you agitated and perturbed, it would also make you be always suspicious of your partners actions and love and trust will gradually begin to decline.

19 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by PHfinest(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
More

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Osyxcel(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]
doŋţ āşķ ƒoŗ moŋęy grin[/size]

grin grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Dindondin(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Girls of our time can't fast, persevere.
They ll always demand what their father can't afford from their boyfriends.
Last Bullet
If things were rosy for their father, he d provide for their needs.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by khassy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Abi how una see am!
you still be FTC for yua own thread

this wickedness of the highest order

mods delete that post right now angry

8 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by sladimeji(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
just passing by
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by timilehing(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
If I hear say there's a lady wey get such character ehn
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Don't be a diamond digger.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#4 Don't ask for things even
Your Father can't afford!

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#7 As Far as he doesn't cheat to your face, or take her calls in your present don't complain, Manage it your Next might be worse!

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

#5, do you mean "stalk him", or "Don't stalk him"

13 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by allanphash7(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rule no 1 : dont ask for money

Rule no 2 : read rule number one again

Rule number 3: dont talk about money

Rule no 4: if you buy something for him dont ask for money

Lobatan

10 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by M4gunners: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
One recharge card for you. Your number 4 kill it.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by vickkyruby(f): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Note Taken!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Abi how una see am!
Why are you soo greedy, you rush to be FTC in your own post. Hian!
That should be the No 1 rule of keeping a Nigerian man. #don't let it be all about urself.

7 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Give Quality BJS and dont ASK Me to LADI

Now I ain saying she a gold Digger but she told me she ain dating no broke ass Nigga
ladies beware!

1 Like

Rules of men. We don't live by the law anymore, we live by grace

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.