Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (49578 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter With Photo / 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by adedayourt(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
THIS POST WAS WRITTEN BY A LADY

#thinkingloud
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by DJEhimond(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
#11. This is the greatest of all the above ten rules ... Do NOT ask him for money. I repeat, do not ask him for money.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]
doŋţ āşķ ƒoŗ moŋęy grin[/size]
***broke ass niggas b like** cheesy
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
DJEhimond:
#11. This is the greatest of all the above ten rules ... Do NOT ask him for money. I repeat, do not ask him for money.
The moment when broke ass niggas dey para cheesy
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by abat4real37(f): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good, can someone tell us rules for the men?
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by caesaraba(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
acidtalk:
With the way about 99.9% of topics in the Romance sector centers on Sex and Sex related topics which majority of them eventually make Front Page, I feel so sorry for our youths of today and generation yet unborn.

What is wrong with Nairaland organizing a Short Story (fiction) competition, Poem competition, History and Event Quiz competition, IQ / knowledge based riddles.

Bring more mature topics from Family, Culture, and Food sections?

Anyway, as I don talk this one ban na im sure pass as they always do.

What concerns a DEPENDENT boy or girl with having a relationship when majority of them can't even have a proper written and spoken communication.

Later they expect the government to bring jobs to their houses.

Expect the dullards on heat (the so-called Romancelanders) to bite your behind for this. Sadly, in the battle for the soul of NL FP, idiocy has won by a wide margin.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by chaxking(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Are u truly a lady shocked Chaii if I get grl way dy reason like dis, wahala no go dy o
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#4 Don't ask for things even
Your Father can't afford!

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#7 As Far as he doesn't cheat to your face, or take her calls in your present don't complain, Manage it your Next might be worse!

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by MrBasketball: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
maylisa:
if I hear
Are you a hungry girl?
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by sage2(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
#2 Be Loyal

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

I am not much of a demanding guy, just do the 3 above and safe the rest. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
skyfullofstars:
I'd rather get divorced than obey some of these rules. In fact, he should be the one to obey these rules to keep me.
na him b say u go get d divorce Na..... If na me all those rules must apply and u can only touch my phone when its ringing and u want 2 pass it 2 me even to charge myn phone Ūя̲̅ nt allowed
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#7 As Far as he doesn't cheat to your face, or take her calls in your present don't complain, Manage it your Next might be worse!

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

UNA DON DEY REPENT ABI angry

THE TIME WERE UNA DEY BREAK HEART LIKE COCONUT, UNA NO KNOW SAY KARMA DEY ONE PLACE DEY LOOK UNA angry

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by DJEhimond(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
The moment when broke ass niggas dey para cheesy

Way you request for money these days, even Dangote will file for bankruptcy, walayi!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by akashi01(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mrkachi:
No.1 and 2 is contradictory. In other words, u re wrong!
so No2 means following him around?? Foo.l go get a dictionary

Dumb dunce!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by modelly: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

Love this. Thanks for the insight. I hv saved this tho
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by ayusco85(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chanchit:
Walahi, any woman that can abide by this ten rules is a real african wife material.

True
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Neplusultra(f): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lolz! Hear them screaming 'don't ask for money' if they don't ask from you, who will they now ask?
Y'all shud pray to make money more than you can spend grin
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by pointzero30: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
I v bn abidn by d rule yet it did nt change anytin
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by dotwyz: 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

You are the fabulous, in which ur family ever had since. Untill you born.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by acidtalk: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
caesaraba:

Expect the dullards on heat (the so-called Romancelanders) to bite your behind for this. Sadly, in the battle for the soul of NL FP, idiocy has won by a wide margin.

My heart bleeds when I see the so called "Leaders of Tomorrow" waste their lives away.

But the good thing is that it is widening the gap between the Rich and the Poor. The focused ones will keep soaring high while the reverse is the case for the unserious ones.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Rajjah(f): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

most of dem dont deserve this at all n I cant continue with a guy dat cheats. There re stil faithful guys out there.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by braine(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

Chai! This is absolutely on point! One bottle of Orijin (or whatever you ladies take) for you.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nicepoker(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
If that kind girl comes my way. I WILL KILL MY. SELF. They never exist.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by nonslike: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
acidtalk:
With the way about 99.9% of topics in the Romance sector centers on Sex and Sex related topics which majority of them eventually make Front Page, I feel so sorry for our youths of today and generation yet unborn.

What is wrong with Nairaland organizing a Short Story (fiction) competition, Poem competition, History and Event Quiz competition, IQ / knowledge based riddles.

We are waiting unto you . Don't be just the identifier of problems. Propose solutions and be those solutions .
Oya bring topic wey mature .

Or you organise quiz and debate competition . If you can't, bring prizes and we go organise the matter ....

It's well with your observance.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by darmys(f): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

i have a problem with 7 and 9

he can cheat but not to my face but i have to be faithful?
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by acidtalk: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
nonslike:

We are waiting unto you . Don't be just the identifier of problems. Propose solutions and be those solutions .
Oya bring topic wey mature .

Or you organise quiz and debate competition . If you can't bring prize we go organise the matter ....

It's well with your observance.

Sorry to ask, are you a newbie?
Go through my thread topics if 85% of them aren't going to add value to your life or broaden your horizon then come back and curse me for which I will have no option than to apologize to you.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Onyiido: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chanchit:
Walahi, any woman that can abide by this ten rules is a real african wife material.
I can
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by gidjah(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
DJEhimond:
NO sir, stop partying over this rule , boys can be pretty greedy o, let's succinctly put this;ask politely, ask responsibly, dont ask for too much, ensure you satisfy him sexually before even daring to ask .
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Rukiwealth(f): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
meshacha1:
#11 When you are pregnant for him, keep it.

.I hear u
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rajjah:
most of dem dont deserve this at all n I cant continue with a guy dat cheats. There re stil faithful guys out there.
THE DAY WERE YOU GO BECOME CANOPY FOR WEDDING CEREMONY HEH?

YOU GO REMEMBER WETI YOU JUST SAY
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Intrepid01(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
kennygee:

Seriously o.

What will u do if it leads to marriage, you'll manage him for the rest of your life?

But the book of Hebrew is not easy faa, but to unhook, its just reflex as in you don't have to think. it happens...one of the best moments life has got to offer, chaiii
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by delishpot: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
As if the woman is an object and not a person. Only an insecure woman will do all that.
Men who expect a woman to do all that is wicked.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by delishpot: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Double post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.