Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (49554 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter With Photo / 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by msmee(f): 1:36am On Jul 22, 2015
NobleG1:

The sexual obsession by Muslim men as conveyed by Islamic writings, takes its cue from the founder of the religion. The description depicts him as a sexual predator. Aisha, Muhammad's wife since she was a nine-year-old girl, described her sexual experiences with the prophet. When she was six years old, he could not have intercourse with her due to her young age. As a consolation prize, he placed his penis between her thighs and massaged it softly. Aisha explained that unlike other believers, the prophet had control over his penis."

Being consistent with its sexual obsession and predatory practices, the Qur'an permits pedophilia (sura 65:4). It also discusses rape in detail. It lets you know that men can rape female slaves and captives (Q 23:6), even in front of their husbands (Q 4:24). Other writings advise that when having sex with captives, it's better if you don't pull out at the end (Sahih Bukhari 3:46:718).

It's no wonder that 72 Virgins in Paradise are a fundamental piece of Islamic culture. Sex, sex abuse, pedophilia, and enslavement of women take central stage within that religion. Encouraging martyrdom by pointing to sexual rewards in heaven is a natural corollary of that tradition. Although the Qur'an may not be as specific, it nevertheless, offers many clues, which subsequent inscriptions reinforced, interpreted, and broadened.

If this is true then that explains a lot. It seems like genuine relationships in islam are between parents and children only. there is no such thing as husband and wife or girlfriend and boyfriend in islam. Just sexual relationships.

Harem:
the separate part of a Muslim household reserved for wives, concubines, and female servants. the women occupying a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man. a group of female animals sharing a single mate
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 22, 2015
msmee:

Exactly. they don't relate... you are trying to relate things that don't relate. Cheating is an act of extreme disrespect toward your partner. She doesn't deserve that.

So you don't know the difference between an atheist and a pagan?

I can see you are unable to decipher my statement, so, I say I hear you.
As far as am concerned, a pagan and an atheist are virtually the same family. Like in the cat family where you can have a domestic cat and at the same time have a lion.... The bottom line is they both aren't on the right path. Understood?
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 22, 2015
msmee:

If this is true then that explains a lot. It seems like genuine relationships in islam are between parents and children only. there is no such thing as husband and wife or girlfriend and boyfriend in islam. Just sexual relationships.

Harem:
the separate part of a Muslim household reserved for wives, concubines, and female servants. the women occupying a harem; the wives (or concubines) of a polygamous man. a group of female animals sharing a single mate
To nullify all of those, that is NOT true, fullstop
Maybe you will end up marrying a Muslim in the end, who knows....
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by msmee(f): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I can see you are unable to decipher my statement, so, I say I hear you.
As far as am concerned, a pagan and an atheist are virtually the same family. Like in the cat family where you can have a domestic cat and at the same time have a lion.... The bottom line is they both aren't on the right path. Understood?
Maybe you will end up marrying a Muslim in the end, who knows...

yeah. the cat and the lion's domestic pet and zoo blah blah blah.. just admit you didn't know the difference.

abstaining from sex before marriage, wearing hijab, praying daily, going to temple, celebrating chinese new year etc those are all religious rules and don't apply to everyone. Cheating , killing, stealing, raping, lying etc apply to everyone because they're humanitarian rules. All humans with conscience (non animals) generally follow it even if they're atheists or christians or buddhists. The ones that don't are the ones who refuse to listen to their conscience or who don't have conscience at all because they have no respect for the person they are harming.

God forbid. Maybe you will end up marrying a feminist in the end, who knows.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by 1miccza: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Abi how una see am!
Absolutely wonderful
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
msmee:

yeah. the cat and the lion's domestic pet and zoo blah blah blah.. just admit you didn't know the difference.

abstaining from sex before marriage, wearing hijab, praying daily, going to temple, celebrating chinese new year etc those are all religious rules and don't apply to everyone. Cheating , killing, stealing, raping, lying etc apply to everyone because they're humanitarian rules. All humans with conscience (non animals) generally follow it even if they're atheists or christians or buddhists. The ones that don't are the ones who refuse to listen to their conscience or who don't have conscience at all because they have no respect for the person they are harming.

God forbid. Maybe you will end up marrying a feminist in the end, who knows.

So, you know all of these? Why those scrutinies about Islam then? Smh for u ooo.
Lol, feminist ko, masculinist ni
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by msmee(f): 1:55am On Jul 25, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

So, you know all of these? Why those scrutinies about Islam then? Smh for u ooo.
Lol, feminist ko, masculinist ni

I should be asking you that question.
A lot of people, due to religion or other beliefs, rationalize mistreatment of other human beings.
You haven't even answered the question I kept asking you if you have no respect for your gf.

yup. me marrying a muslim will be like you marrying a feminist. impossible
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2015
msmee:

I should be asking you that question.
A lot of people, due to religion or other beliefs, rationalize mistreatment of other human beings.
You haven't even answered the question I kept asking you if you have no respect for your gf.

yup. me marrying a muslim will be like you marrying a feminist. impossible
Stop joor, hv u forgotten how you spoke ill of Islam from the start as if the religion preaches dismals You're now trying to take back your words abi?..... Feeling jubilant!
No, I don't prostrate for her every morning. So, no respect.
Do you know what I saw there at impossible? ; I'm possible. #winks
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by martius101(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Ehn ehn Sounds like favour
undecided undecided

Oshisko

no talk say you no see husband ooo...........i talk my own
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Epathra:
a woman who can think to do these 3 things would most likely not nag.
I will have to subscribe to your point cool
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by benigneOne(f): 3:55am On Dec 03, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#4 Don't ask for things even
Your Father can't afford!

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#7 As Far as he doesn't cheat to your face, or take her calls in your present don't complain, Manage it your Next might be worse!

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

This would have been better if it were, "How to keep your partner these days"
I wonder why only the female folks are charged with the responsibility of keeping a marriage or relationship in check. Smh
#feminist
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by prettyposty: 5:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Hey guys! Anyone watching TECNOOwnTheStage? Judges are M.I, Yemi Alade and Bien. The show is really getting hotter and interesting #TECNOOwnTheStage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWqVZKIaoAM

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.