Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands (2597 Views)

A Graduate's Painful Experience With Truerebel Fashion Company / True Rebel Fashion Company / Communication Persons Needed At Fashion Company In Ikorodu, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by Ayoad: 2:26am On Nov 01, 2014
This is to notify the general public that Mr. Muyiwa Folorunso, the fraudster, the scammer and the fake jewelries seller
has finally change his company name to Fashionhands so as to continue to defraud Nigerians.

Members of the general public should be wary of this company. the company website is http://www.fashionhands.com.ng/

Regards
AY

4 Likes

Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by femoint007(m): 5:54am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2014
This is getting really interesting. I am still observing.

1 Like

Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by CBNIM: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
This is getting really interesting. I am still observing.
Hahaha! Nobi small thing oo. Observing too grin grin
Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by LaurelP(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Bros wetin dis guy do u nah
Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by jostking: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Guy free dis man and his coy now. Take all his actions against u to God and let karma have its cause.

1 Like

Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by Daluuzor(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
*Falls From Palm Tree*.
Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by Ayoad: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ayoad:
This is to notify the general public that Mr. Muyiwa Folorunso, the fraudster, the scammer and the fake jewelries seller
has finally change his company name to Fashionhands so as to continue to defraud Nigerians.

Members of the general public should be wary of this company. the company website is http://www.fashionhands.com.ng/

Regards
AY
Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 02, 2014
The problem now is any customer who googles fashion hands, true rebel, Folorunshos name, their address, his contact number etc will bring fake as the answer on Google.
This is because Nairaland comes up on most of every search on Google.
It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by CBNIM: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2014
NairaMode:
The problem now is any customer who googles fashion hands, true rebel, Folorunshos name, their address, his contact number etc will bring fake as the answer on Google.
This is because Nairaland comes up on most of every search on Google.
It is well.
Yeah, you're so on point. And that's why it's important to build ones business on honesty so as to maintain a good business INTEGRITY and REPUTATION.
Build those two and see your business acquiring for itself bunch of loyal customers. You can ask firstbank.

I pity the company though, bad publicity is bad for business.
Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by Ayoad: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2014

Regards
AY
Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by Aidenehi: 6:10am On Nov 04, 2014
Bad guy, u want to destroy this company and its owners totally
Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by ednut1(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2014
dis is really gettin out of hand. hope d guy wont assassinate u or ur family like dis move on wit ur life abeg

1 Like

Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by mrramadan(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2014
Ayoad:

Regards
AY

Just Yesterday I came across this Fashion Hands. The moment I saw it, I knew something was up. I told a close friend of mine I would not be surprised that this is True Rebel Part 2. There must be something going on. Little did I know until this morning that I came across all the feeds about True Rebels. Hmmmm, I only have one thing to say "NEVER ENVY A MAN'S TROUSERS; HIS BOXERS MIGHT BE TORN"
Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by echobee(f): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
See gobe grin
Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by davex201: 4:16am On Nov 11, 2014
Ayoad:

Regards
AY
Re: Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands by Ohislee(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2014
Guy you hash oooh!!!!!

If it were me, I would have arrested this Folorunso of a guy, collected my money and close this case instead of destroying his business like this. With less than N2k, you can match 2police officers from the nearest police station to his shop and I guarantee, you would get your money back. One day absence from work is not enough reasons to cease any man 2months salary. The police are going to hear you out trust me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ferderta International School (Port Harcourt) Still Recruiting / Massive Recruitment Of Teachers At Atlantic Hall International School, Lagos / N-power Updates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.