Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Got My Fashion Sense From My Mum And Love My Skin "Eva Alordiah" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got My Fashion Sense From My Mum And Love My Skin "Eva Alordiah" (963 Views)

Rapper, Eva Alordiah Bares Abs For Tomboy Inspired Photo Shoot / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance / Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got My Fashion Sense From My Mum And Love My Skin "Eva Alordiah" by klem93(m): 4:56am On Nov 01, 2014
The female icon in the music industry recently said that she got and took after her mother in her dressing/fashion sense, being a daughter of a fashion designer she said her mum taught her how to sew when she was a child, in short she said she got everything about fashion and style from her precious mum, she said even her good hair, skin, strong facial features, smile and gait.

She also said she love the skin she got from her mum and she don't have it in mind to bleach cause bleaching is other peoples business and she don't pry into other people's business, God, self love and happiness she said come first and if people are happy with the choices they make, then I am the last person to have an opinion on them. in the end as women, we are all running around trying to fix different issues on our skin. during this process some run into fake products that leads to their problems. Problems emanating from problem and said she uses solace in essential oils like almond oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, rosehip seed oil, tea tree oils and rose water for her shinning soft skin. http://www.maxigist.com/2014/11/i-got-my-fashion-sense-from-my-mum-and.html

Re: I Got My Fashion Sense From My Mum And Love My Skin "Eva Alordiah" by PrinceMajesty: 6:13am On Nov 01, 2014
Good one evra
Re: I Got My Fashion Sense From My Mum And Love My Skin "Eva Alordiah" by hatux: 7:07am On Nov 01, 2014
Eva Alordiah' mehn! This girl rap is so on point' damn!

(1) (Reply)

I Never Slept With Lil Wayne And Drake – Nicki Minaj / Iceprince Shares Throwback Photo Of Himself, Dagrin And Banky W / Check Out Flavour Pics Playing Giltar For His Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.