Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Boo Is Nt Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boo Is Nt Romantic (3356 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / How Often Do Guys Have S3x ?? Cos My Boo Is Always On My Buttt... / I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boo Is Nt Romantic by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 01, 2014
My bf is nt romantic...how do I change him witout hurting him coz I love him so much.#mature advise plz#tnx
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by pasqal09: 5:03am On Nov 01, 2014
How do you mean he's not romantic?
Please elaborate?
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 01, 2014
pasqal09:
How do you mean he's not romantic?
Please elaborate?
He hz always bin his normal self wen we r 2geda.Even wen we talk on fone....
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by djeezy(m): 5:21am On Nov 01, 2014
MissMalia:
should he become Osama bin Laden?

5 Likes

Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by pasqal09: 5:24am On Nov 01, 2014
MissMalia:
isn't that a good thing?

1 Like

Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by zoeee(f): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2014
djeezy:
should he become Osama bin Laden?
Was Osama romantic

3 Likes

Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by Tallesty1(m): 6:10am On Nov 01, 2014
MissMalia:
Just like me, I like that.

1 Like

Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by asandigbo(f): 6:16am On Nov 01, 2014
u need to be very playful and romantic to the core . use ur playful, gentle and sweet nature to get what u want. never criticise him or u will kill his spirit. what ever u want him to do to u, do it to him first and sweetly ask him to do d same to u

5 Likes

Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by lahit14(m): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2014
asandigbo:
u need to be very playful and romantic to the core . use ur playful, gentle and sweet nature to get what u want. never criticise him or u will kill his spirit. what ever u want him to do to u, do it to him first and sweetly ask him to do d same to u

Ur a minipulative swit sexy witch, u knw just the right keys to use if ofcourse ur words match ur actions although any1 talkn like this must definatly be talkin out of experience. Wise

3 Likes

Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 01, 2014
You're lucky he's being real with you.
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 01, 2014
MissMalia:
My bf is nt romantic...how do I change him witout hurting him coz I love him so much.#mature advise plz#tnx
He is not romantic but you love him. Abeg,wetin u dey nag for.
Romantic as in call you 100 times a day,send you flowers in the morning and night, take you out to dinners and cinemas every night. Abeg the guy get aspiration,allow him get it.

3 Likes

Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by iKillzz: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2014
Some people are naturally like that. The only way to change him is to be romantic yourself. . . Drag him out of his shell.

5 Likes

Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by Akingbiz: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2014
MissMalia:

Checked ur DP and no pix how can i know how to advice u when no pix. Upload a pix and i would advice accordingly maybe is cos u are ugly that why is not romantic. I have an episode were my formal gf was so ugly that even romantic words were mute in my mouth but after we brokeup and am now dating amarada an igbo and beautiful as hell and now my di.ck is always doing the talking and romatic thing. Voila my babe too fine.

1 Like

Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by sirfarouk(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2014
MissMalia:

If your definition of romantic is all what you read in novels and see on disney movies then probably its you that needs to change - no hard feelings dear. So first of all, what's your definition of romantic?
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by temitemi1(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2014
U can make him what u want. U have d power!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2014
Romantic as in he does not kiss you or he does not allow u to sit on his laps.

in short define romantic.
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by ERCROSS(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2014
Some people's comments on this forum can jst make u regret ever asking for an advise i
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by iKillzz: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2014
Akingbiz:

Checked ur DP and no pix how can i know how to advice u when no pix. Upload a pix and i would advice accordingly maybe is cos u are ugly that why is not romantic. I have an episode were my formal gf was so ugly that even romantic words were mute in my mouth but after we brokeup and am now dating amarada an igbo and beautiful as hell and now my di.ck is always doing the talking and romatic thing. Voila my babe too fine.
Facial beauty or lack of it does not connote ugliness. What makes you ugly is the person you are inside. If you are facially beautiful but you have a dark character, you are ugly. And that is why you see girls who are not all that beautiful facially, getting married before the more facially beautiful ones.

If facial beauty isn't a strong asset of yours, your other qualities when good, can trump facial beauty and attract a man. You are here dancing shoki over an igbo girl you think is beautiful, but I'm telling you that if that same girl is deficient, character wise, you are worse off. If your dic k is always doing the talking, that shows the kind of girl she is, cos that is all she can offer. Up there, she's zero.

6 Likes

Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by daryoor(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2014
I'm sure you don't know what you want. I think what u really want is an excuse to end the relationship. My question is: who is the new guy?

2 Likes

Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2014
COMPLICATED BEINGS......since EVE..

1 Like

Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by iamrealdeji(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2014
zoeee:

Was Osama romantic
Of course,Osama was romantic
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
MissMalia:
A Nigga is being real to you and you are complaining. Are you now looking for a fake dude who will ruin your life with fantasies in the name of romance?

1 Like

Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by Smartiegurl(f): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lolzzzz! Some girls sha....what's ur definition for romantic please?
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by sanchezzz: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
@op teach him how to be romantic. What's the essence of the relationship if u can't teach him stuffs he doesn't know. I used to be a bad kisser till I met my ex gf. Now kissing is my hobby. Just teach him.
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
All dis nija women self when una go stop to dey complain, na wa o, if he is not romatic den manage him lyk dat if u cant live him
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by babs50g: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
the best body chemistry application is one's own mind. women salvages relationships, they know when to strike and when not to.
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
asandigbo:

You're really matured in things of love
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by ShirelleBaby: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:
Facial beauty or lack of it does not connote ugliness. What makes you ugly is the person you are inside. If you are facially beautiful but you have a dark character, you are ugly. And that is why you see girls who are not all that beautiful facially, getting married before the more facially beautiful ones.

If facial beauty isn't a strong asset of yours, your other qualities when good, can trump facial beauty and attract a man. You are here dancing shoki over an igbo girl you think is beautiful, but I'm telling you that if that same girl is deficient, character wise, you are worse off. If your dic k is always doing the talking, that shows the kind of girl she is, cos that is all she can offer. Up there, she's zero.

AND HE IS BACK--#smiles
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by Pdizzle(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
asandigbo:

Nice Approach
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by Pdizzle(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:
Some people are naturally like that. The only way to change him is to be romantic yourself. . . Drag him out of his shell.

welcome back killz
Re: My Boo Is Nt Romantic by iKillzz: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Pdizzle:

welcome back killz
Yoh Yoh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc / Your Take:joint Account Or Joined Wahala? / Native Woman Storms Mall Bra-less (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.