Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,385 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video (7148 Views)

Propaganda Alert! Boko Haram Cornered! Enemies Of Nigeria Are At Work Again! / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by fr3do(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2014
joseph1832:
Oh so you're saying there's no fighting? How thoughtless of you! Let me tell you something Mr man, have you ever heard of the Hydra monster in greek mythology?. A monster so fierce that it has many heads, if one head is severed another one grows and take the place of the one severed!.

That's how this is, kill Shekau and another person takes his place, 'classic Antonio Gramsci'.

And you omitted the fact that the FG lied to Nigerians: 'No cease fire agreement'.

And you in your abundant wisdom cannot decode that maybe a faction of the insurgents are the ones rejecting the ceasefire.

Not like if the ceasefire was a great idea in the first place.
BH needs to be squashed.

7 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by joseph1832(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2014
Obiagelli:

And they are talking about propaganda, people are dying in hundreds, they are fleeing in thousands and bokoharam controls part of our territory and are still gaining more, yet 1idiots are here attacking media houses.
That's the more reason why they are as misguided and as confused as the FG!.

Misplaced priorities!!!.
Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 01, 2014
Obiagelli:

Ask the clown is the associated press and other media outlets are also doing propaganda for bokoharam.
and the almighty BBC that has been feeding Nigerian government with Boko haram activities nko? Are they also doing propaganda to?

3 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by joseph1832(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2014
fr3do:

And you in your abundant wisdom cannot decode that maybe a faction of the insurgents are the ones rejecting the ceasefire.

Not like if the ceasefire was a great idea in the first place.
BH needs to be squashed.
Even a mad man would know that there was never a cease fire. Just a desperate attempt by the FG to save face!.

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by BlackTechnology: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2014
Obiagelli:

My friend go and sit down. You president ceded part of nigerian territory to a rag tag group in the name of ceasefire just for his 2015 ambition.[color=#990000][/color] Nobody is buying your bullshit anymore, nobody is interested in your blame game.

Is one Nigeria by force
Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by omenka(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2014
joseph1832:
And who is the Commander In Chief of the military?. Dude please, please and please, GEJ is as inept as the word comes.

Does it matter if Shekau is dead? Even if he's dead someone else might take his place and continue this outrage!.

You are also spreading propaganda! Where are our girls? Did it occur to you that the FG has been lying to us ever since by saying that they've signed a cease fire deal with a faction of Boko Haram and yet bombing and beheadings are still going on.

#BringBackOurGirls
Leave the fool let him keep deceiving himself.

In Nigeria today, once you query or refuse to accept the government's narrative of events as they relate to the ongoing war with the terrorist, you are simply labelled their supporter. Are we robots to accept without question stories that are being told us by this indescribably inept and incompetent government?? If anything, aren't we supposed to even doubt every single thing they say since every turn of event in the battle field seems to be in contrast to what they tell us?? From the release of the girls to the capture of territories, to the deaths and resurrections of Shekau, to the ceasefire!!

He says the paper doesn't have proof yet insist authoritatively that Shakau is dead, WITHOUT PROOF!! His own proof, and what he expects everyone to accept, is that THE GOVERNMENT SAID SO!! God forbid!!

-over two weeks since thesame government told us the girls will be released, we've not seen a single one!

-over two weeks since thesame government told us they've brokered a ceasefire all we've seen is an escalation of the situation.

-over two years since thesame government said it would expose sponsors we've not seen any sponsor exposed by the government, rather they try to shield sponsors exposed!!

-over a year since thesame government said terrorism would be wiped out, the terrorist have been capturing territories!!

What exactly has the government been truthful about that we should trust them

The op is a very big fool honestly!! Call me a Boko Haram sympathiser all you want, but I'm a human being with a sound mind and would ALWAYS ask questions.

8 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by dridowu: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2014
Shekau dead or alive is not my concern , what really concern me how soon will boko haram be quenced ? I am fvcking tired of cease fire propanganda
Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2014
Omexonomy:
Why is it that APC media arm of BH and their cyber roaches are working hard to keep shekau alive?
Obiagelli, berem sealeddeal joshep1832 et al why why why?
Maybe if you people continue to strike fear into the mind of the people with ur long death striker shekau The people will have no choice than to vote for APC.
hey you dunderhead! No one is praying for Shekau to be alive. You and your fellow saTANists should stop deceiving Nigerians about Boko Haram activities just to score cheap political points. Shekau in his recent video says he is alive. Fools like you have no choice than to believe he is indeed alive!

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by AustineE1: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2014
joseph1832:
What tha hell? If GEJ had done his job will these media outlets supposedly support Boko Haram?. GEJ is the one giving these media outlets news and propaganda to spew!.

He should man up and do what a responsive and responsible president should do: "protecting the lives of its citizens".
oh there you come again,remember thesame opposition in alliance with the so-called Northern elders and professionals,more than once insisted that this battle can never be won in the fields since it hinges on religious ideology and they all urged the ruling government as a matter of national emergency to embark on negotiation with the terrorists and as a listening government, attempts were being made to negotiate with the recalcitrant terrorists....posterity will forgive the present government for atleast trying out every available measure at peace,even when we know that this battle is more than what the eyes can see,there are many vested interest in this battle for the soul of Nigeria.
I leave you with the words of former American president JF Kennedy 'let us never negotiate out of fear but let us never fear to negotiate'!
God bless Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by BlackTechnology: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2014
berem:
The Jonathan and his PDP clueless government was trying to fool Nigerians by scoring a cheap point telling us that they are planning a ceasefire agreement with BH and the Chibok girls would be released last week monday. Few days after the propaganda lies by Jonathan,BH resumed their killings and bombings and proved with a video that there was no ceasefire agreement and the Chibok girls were not coming back that they have been married off. I remember even Obasanjo had earlier confirmed that Chibok girls are not coming back.

So,what point is Insincer9gerian and his saTANists group trying to prove now?

You just confirmed that Obj who is anti-GEJ knows more about BH.

So I can conclude that BH is the military wing of anti-GEJ forces.

Say No To supporters of APC(APC)

7 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2014
Omexonomy:
Why is it that APC media arm of BH and their cyber roaches are working hard to keep shekau alive?
Maybe if you APC cyber bedbug continue to strike fear into the mind of the people with ur long death striker shekau The people will have no choice than to vote for APC.
Your game/idear ar dead on arrival.
Who gives Bleep about shekau? 200 kids married off in my own country, 2 million IDPs and thousands dying.

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by BlackTechnology: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2014
Obiagelli:

Who gives Bleep about shekau? 200 kids married off in my own country, 2 million IDPs and thousands dying.

Join the military if you believe you are so patriotic angry

3 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by omenka(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2014
BlackTechnology:

See Logic!!!

Tufiakwa!!

Some people are indeed brain-dead.

3 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Say No To supporters of APC(APC)
what proof do you have that Obasanjo is anti-GEJ? Obasanjo is anti-GEJ yet Jonathan and his PDP members still troop to Ota farm to see the retired General for consultations concerning politics. You must be joking!

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by masseratti: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2014
You guys should stop this non sense and tell your pay mastered to do their Job,coming online to spin stories is not the way to go,we are looking territories everyday to those animals,you are accusing the opposition for it,you are accusing the media that report the truth,I give it to you guys you av not killed or detained any of the reporter or else this regime will be rank same with Abacha...blame everyone but yourself.APC,foreign/local media,Buhari has nothing to do with Boko haram and they are in no way celebrating the cretins by reporting stories our Government has refused to share with us simply because they fear being criticised,
Criticism is not a bad thing,the Government should use it as a fuel for its drive and stamp out Boko haram,keeping quiet about the situation is worse,our fellow Nigerians are refugees in Nigeria,need I say more?

6 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by vedaxcool(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2014
Chei, see how they disgrace sincerenigerian, haba, the guy is only trying to earn a living, though a living based on spitting lies!

1 Like

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by Caseless: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
In spite of the fact that the Nigerian (not Jonathan ) military and Nigerian department of state security had confirmed the following facts:
- that boko haram leader, shekau, is dead
- that the impostor of shekau is also also dead
This is how a Nigerian newspaper reported the latest bokoharam propaganda video

Here are a few questions for the management of the Nations newspaper and other Nigerian newspapers involved in this sort of pro-bokoharam propaganda:
- do they have their own in house security experts that confirmed shekau is still alive? If not why report with such certainty and authority? If Yes, can we see any proof?
- do they have their own separate security men on ground who give them contrary information?
- whose interest does it serve to insist that shekau is alive in spite of the information available to us from those who are paid to provide such information and fight bokoharam on our behalf?
- whose side are they in this war? The Nigerian military or bokoharam
- whose interest are they protecting? Nigeria or their paymaster?
- assuming the motive for those who try to undermine the Nigerian military is political, what what will they fight bokoharamm with if by any accident they win the presidency? Is with the same Nigerian military or some imported solders?
saTAN-9igerian, do u hav anything to counter the statement frm bh? Did ur paymaster lie on d ceasefire deal or not? Answer these questions.

3 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by ayukdaboss(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2014
This man, you're making a FOOL of yourself. When the Federal Government and Nigeria Army gives us information (400 Bokoharam killed| 50 Bokoharam slaughtered|Shekau' is dead) we see no evidence...Bokoharam still continues with their killing spree and Shekau' still makes new videos. But when Bokoharam say something, they back it up with evidence (more killings and terror) and our useless government is letting this happen for their personal political benefits.

I will be unpatriotic to Nigeria to celebrate the Mediocrity of this government.

Let me ask you this question, If Bokoharam announces on National TV today and say "Lagosians don't go out today" and The FG and NA says "Go out today, nothing would happen" WHO WOULD YOU TAKE SERIOUSLY?

5 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by ayukdaboss(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2014
Omexonomy:
[s]Why is it that APC media arm of BH and their cyber roaches are working hard to keep shekau alive?
Maybe if you APC cyber bedbug continue to strike fear into the mind of the people with ur long death striker shekau The people will have no choice than to vote for APC.
Your game/idear ar dead on arrival. [/s]
I wish you can just reason above sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by ayukdaboss(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2014
omenka:
See Logic!!!

Tufiakwa!!

Some people are indeed brain-dead.
Some of them are totally clueless

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by Omimah: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

If it doesn't matter if shekau is dead, why must pro-bokoharam elements fight with all their lives to keep shekau alive, even if just only on the pages of the newspapers?
The press, being the fourth estate, owe the people honour to be told the real state of things in order not to be caught unaware.

3 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by masseratti: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2014
ayukdaboss:
This man, you're making a FOOL of yourself. When the Federal Government and Nigeria Army gives us information (400 Bokoharam killed| 50 Bokoharam slaughtered|Shekau' is dead) we see no evidence...Bokoharam still continues with their killing spree and Shekau' still makes new videos. But when Bokoharam say something, they back it up with evidence (more killings and terror) and our useless government are letting this happen for their personal political benefits.

I will be unpatriotic to Nigeria to celebrate the Mediocrity of this government.

Let me ask you this question, If Bokoharam announces on National TV today and say "Lagosians don't go out today" and The FG and NA says "Go out today, nothing would happen" WHO WOULD YOU TAKE SERIOUSLY?
lol....nice analogy,as for me and my family we would rather stay at home.
Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by otimize(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2014
Sealeddeal:
there is nothing that Boko haram said that is not true. I will never believe anything emanating from Nigerian govt and the military. Boko haram has proven nigeria govt propaganda wrong on several occasions. Mubi in adamawa has since fallen to the grip of Boko haram while Nigeria govt continue to lie.
So,OP the news report from our local newspaper,however it is written,is justified.
So u dey believe them b4?
Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by Sealeddeal(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2014
otimize:
So u dey believe them b4?
i used to. I am totally disappointed.
Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by ayukdaboss(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2014
masseratti:
lol....nice analogy,as for me and my family we would rather stay at home.
If sincere9gerian is truly sincere, I know he would hide under his bed that day. grin
Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by AustineE1: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2014
ayukdaboss:
This man, you're making a FOOL of yourself. When the Federal Government and Nigeria Army gives us information (400 Bokoharam killed| 50 Bokoharam slaughtered|Shekau' is dead) we see no evidence...Bokoharam still continues with their killing spree and Shekau' still makes new videos. But when Bokoharam say something, they back it up with evidence (more killings and terror) and our useless government are letting this happen for their personal political benefits.

young man,the solution to this crisis does nt lie fully on the door step of our government but also on the people who sympathise with this group,we are nt fighting an external aggressor,but we are fighting our supposedly brothers,some brain washed youths from far-North,some Kanuri's,some Hausa-Fulani's and sympathisers and sponsors from other parts of Nigeria.The man you went to mosque with yesterday,the politician that addressed a gathering yesterday,a Nairalander you charted with last week,the man man you transacted business with yesterday,the soldier you greeted this morning etc could be a boko haram member,so thats what makes it difficult to fight.
Until this support source is cut-off we may never know peace and in like other climes,at a time like this we need to show a great level of patriotism to our nation and suppress the monster but nt in Nigeria,just everything is politics.

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Join the military if you believe you are so patriotic angry
Thoughts of an empty head. Should we all become soldiers
Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by Abagworo(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2014
As a true Igbo son, it pains me deeply that my fellow Igbos collect money from Government and lie without knowing the long term consequences. The military never claimed they killed Shekau as far as my own direct information is concerned, They rather claimed they killed one of the Shekau impostors and they also know more impostors are out there. People like Sincere9gerian collected money and lied or misquoted the military.

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Omimah:

The press, being the fourth estate, owe the people honour to be told the real state of things in order not to be caught unaware.
If the press has any proof to counter the military, they should bring it forward let's see

4 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2014
Abagworo:
As a true Igbo son, it pains me deeply that my fellow Igbos collect money from Government and lie without knowing the long term consequences. The military never claimed they killed Shekau as far as my own direct information is concerned, They rather claimed they killed one of the Shekau impostors and they also know more impostors are out there. People like Sincere9gerian collected money and lied or misquoted the military.
Go and die with whatever tribe you claim to be. This thread has nothing to do with tribe. guys are posting comments based on personal convictions

6 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by major466(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2014
Unlike Ebola where Nigerians united in unison the fight the disease, Boko Haram on the other hand have lots of support and sympathizers online and offline within and outside Nigeria.
The sympathizers shout the loudest in support of Boko Haram whenever Boko Haram seems to be gaining ground (temporary victory) against the our military. By their words you shall know them.

3 Likes

Re: Propaganda Alert: Note How A Local Newspaper Reported The Latest Bokoharam Video by ayukdaboss(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2014
AustineE1:

young man,the solution to this crisis does nt lie fully on the door step of our government but also on the people who sympathise with this group,we are nt fighting an external aggressor,but we are fighting our supposedly brothers,some brain washed youths from far-North,some Kanuri's,some Hausa-Fulani's and sympathisers and sponsors from other parts of Nigeria.The man you went to mosque with yesterday,the politician that addressed a gathering yesterday,a Nairalander you charted with last week,the man man you transacted business with yesterday,the soldier you greeted this morning etc could be a boko haram member,so thats what makes it difficult to fight.
Until this support source is cut-off we may never know peace and in like other climes,at a time like this we need to show a great level of patriotism to our nation and suppress the monster but nt in Nigeria,just everything is politics.
You forgot to add that the President who we have put all our trust in to protect us as citizens might also be a Bokoharam Supporter for personal benefit, The Ogas at the top of the Nigerian Army might also be Bokoharam Supporters for their personal benefit, The Politicians in our current cabinet might also be Bokoharam Supporters too?? . One would think that with all the funds that have been pumped into the Security Polity over the years to curb this Bokoharam menace Nigerians would have experienced even the smallest change. Can you imagine, almost a quarter of Adamawa State is owned by Bokoharam...look at the level we've brought ourselves as a country. Why? Because the people in power are playing the blame game and even some citizens of Nigeria who have agreed to be gullible are making matters worse. Instead of making this government accountable for our safety, they arejoining them to play the blame game too. Today it's "Buhari is the Bokoharam Sponsor, Tomorrow it's Tinubu, Yesterday it was BBC, This Morning it's Nation's Newspaper, Yesterday someone here even called me Bokoharam sponsor grin grin grin. I still believe the Federal Government has the power to bring Bokoharam to an end but they can't right now, because it's not their priority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sijuade, Akure : Massive Roar When Result Announced / Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos / Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.