Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old (2076 Views)

How Do I Go Abt This? / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by mistudreh(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2014
Hello guys,
There is this girl have been dating for a while now buh we haven't met each other in person. She loves me so much that she can't go a day without talking to me or text me.
Am making plans about meeting her soon, and I want to make her happy abt meeting me.
Pls what can I get her that will make her smile even after taking my leave that day.

Thanks
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2014
mistudreh:
Hello guys,
There is this girl have been dating for a while now buh we have met each other.
She loves me so much that she can't go a day without talking to me or text me.
Am making plans about meeting her soon, and I want to make her happy abt meeting me.
Pls what can I get her that will make her smile even after taking my leave that day.

Thanks
You mean, you haven't met each other?
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by lirusehn(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2014

Buy Tom-Tom and lolipop smiley
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2014
Mr man, dnt buy anythn..u havnt met dis girl in person so u might not be happy with wat u see in reality...just have an open mind on the first date and if u think she is worth it, den u can empty ur bank account for her....but for first time meetin, biko, dnt be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by psyqs(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2014
i hope OP wil come bk here n tell us d rest of d story
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by merit12(f): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2014
Don't wanna comment. But lemme comment

They say is blind but I dey see am for your eyes oh .(2x)for your eyes

Please don't give her wrong impression.
If you can't keep giving her or impression her

I will advice you to arrang a plaace to meet her maybe a plaza,then move from their to other places .

Go round the city or places don't remain in one place looking @her like foowl

Get her some fine flowers,chocolate then when she leaving give her cab money

Don't play a mugu to win her

Know her first

Op are you black?
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by mistudreh(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
missberrypop5:
You mean, you haven't met each other?
Yeah bro.... Just planning to meet her in couple of days now
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by Tantidora(f): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Your presence for the 1st time is enough .
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by mistudreh(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Mr man, dnt buy anythn..u havnt met dis girl in person so u might not be happy with wat u see in reality...just have an open mind on the first date and if u think she is worth it, den u can empty ur bank account for her....but for first time meetin, biko, dnt be fooled.
Thanks for ur comment.... Am not that beauty freaked.... She is ok for me and she's bn a good girl since I have been talking to her. Just wanna do something to make her feel better bn with me.
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by mistudreh(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
merit12:
Don't wanna comment. But lemme comment

They say is blind but I dey see am for your eyes oh .(2x)for your eyes

Please don't give her wrong impression.
If you can't keep giving her or impression her

I will advice you to arrang a plaace to meet her maybe a plaza,then move from their to other places .

Go round the city or places don't remain in one place looking @her like foowl

Get her some fine flowers,chocolate then when she leaving give her cab money

Don't play a mugu to win her

Know her first

Op are you black?
Thanks bro..... Ur advice is good but am the shy type. She has invited me to a party already sef, donno whether to go or not. U no hw girls go dey do, she go wan make I dey meet all friends.
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by mistudreh(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tantidora:
Your presence for the 1st time is enough .
Thanks.... Buh wouldn't it be nice to get her something that will make her feel great after my leave that day
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by Tantidora(f): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
mistudreh:

Thanks.... Buh wouldn't it be nice to get her something that will make her feel great after my leave that day

dnt start what u may not finish..
i.e starting e relationship on materialism. Just b ur self and u will b finee

1 Like

Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by mistudreh(m): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tantidora:

dnt start what u may not finish..
i.e starting e relationship on materialism. Just b ur self and u will b finee
Thanks sis.... God bless
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by merit12(f): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
mistudreh:

Thanks bro..... Ur advice is good but am the shy type. She has invited me to a party already sef, donno whether to go or not. U no hw girls go dey do, she go wan make I dey meet all friends.
Clean your eyes

And look @the f after my name

I'm a FEMALE nor chaange me to man biko

Na wa oh

Hmmm op are you black?
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by mistudreh(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
merit12:
Clean your eyes

And look @the f after my name

I'm a FEMALE nor chaange me to man biko

Na wa oh

Hmmm op are you black?
Oh sorry dear..... No vex
What do u mean by being black?
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by HeyImMe(f): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
mistudreh:
Hello guys,
There is this girl have been dating for a while now buh we haven't met each other in person. She loves me so much that she can't go a day without talking to me or text me.
Thanks
Brotha, the greatest thing you can do is to just relax, be calm and be yourself.. if you wanna get her a gift or something, that has to be optional.. do it 'cause you wanna do it from your heart, and not to please her. Don't try to go all out of your way and seem desperate.. just be open, real and happy smiley wink
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by mistudreh(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
HeyImMe:
Brotha, the greatest thing you can do is to just relax, be calm and be yourself.. if you wanna get her a gift or something, that has to be optional.. do it 'cause you wanna do it from your heart, and not to please her. Don't try to go all out of your way and seem desperate.. just be open, real and happy smiley wink
Thanks so much sis
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
mistudreh:

Thanks for ur comment.... Am not that beauty freaked.... She is ok for me and she's bn a good girl since I have been talking to her. Just wanna do something to make her feel better bn with me.
alright..its ur call
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by passionate88: 6:31am On Nov 02, 2014
Online romance
Re: Ur Candid Advice Abt This..... Matured Minds Only Old by HeyImMe(f): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
mistudreh:

Thanks so much sis
you're welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling / Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party / Fraternity And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.