Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

No Regret Allowing Man Massage My Butt -bba's Lilian Afegbai - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / No Regret Allowing Man Massage My Butt -bba's Lilian Afegbai (1233 Views)

Lilian 'SexyLeeLee' - Nigeria's Contestant To Big Brother Africa / Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie / The Guy Touched My Butt,another Kissed And Walked Away Says Anita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Regret Allowing Man Massage My Butt -bba's Lilian Afegbai by mimelord(f): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2014
Big Brother season 9 housemate, Lilian Afegbai was evicted after two weeks in the house, making her the fastest Nigerian housemate to be evicted..However, Lilian who was more renowned for her twerking skills says she has no regrets and will be a star regardless..

She also shutdown allegations that she was acting like Karen Igho in the house..She told the Nigerian Tribune

I wasn’t trying to imitate Karen, I’m Lilian and I am different. I have my own personality. For those who think I was trying to imitate Karen, well, welcome to my world."On her plans

I am taking a cue from Gideon Okeke. He did not win, but today, he is a star. I lasted two weeks in the house, and for those two weeks, I showcased myself and entertained Africa.
Read more »
http://fastflexer..com/2014/11/no-regret-allowing-man-massage-my-butt.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is "Isabi" The First Nigerian Web Series? / @doublesixbeats - Beats | Recordings | Mixing | / Dstv Gotv Promo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.