Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

THE MIRRORED MIND(poem) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE MIRRORED MIND(poem) (595 Views)

The Mirror Of My Soul / Mirror On The Wall / The Man In The Mirror: Or What He Said. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE MIRRORED MIND(poem) by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2014
The mirror is evil, you can't fathom how evil it is until you take each careful glance on it to imagine how well you could be. It evil, just too evil, it conceive the heart of reasoning and conceal the thoughts of facts, it gives you all impressions that what you think is right, slowly you get into engagement at every glance, overwhelming it disposition is impregnable until it is executed. wow is the devil in the mirror red, blue, white or dark? I  can't fathom it but when you gat blue you may drink of the brook of evil. oh evilly, don't stare at mirror when you are distress, hardly can a thing interfere with the mirror reflection of the thoughts.
it piles up your thoughts at every reflection it earn, and thoughts gain strength by repetition, when haven an impure thought wholeheartedly it gat tendency of recurring and continual it overshadowed you. how could thou have been evil, mirror, mirror, mirror!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Price I Pay / Miss Mary Kay / Jonathan For Otuoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.