Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? (1759 Views)

I'm Willing To Invest 100k In Any Profitable Venture / Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly / How Can I Invest N9,000?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2014
Please help me with advice on how to invest 100K while I pursue my career in education...

Thank you as you contribute...
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by Angelstartups(f): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2014
Which state are you?Visit angelstartups.com.ng and connect with someone with an idea or existing business within you location and area of interest.
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by Ploy(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2014
If you truly need help, let us know your location. I mean the state.

If you are in Oyo, Kwara and Niger, go into hoarding of food stuff. Hoarding is really lucrative in those states.

With my lil experience, I might be wrong. Wishing you the best
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2014
Ploy:

If you are in Oyo, Kwara and Niger, go into hoarding of food stuff. Hoarding is really lucrative in those states.

I base in kaduna and schooling at zaria
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Angelstartups:
Which state are you?Visit angelstartups.com.ng and connect with someone with an idea or existing business within you location and area of interest.

I base in Kaduna....
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by Ploy(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Asamu07:

I base in kaduna and schooling at zaria

Ok, Kaduna is a metropolitan city. You can get reliable people, set up a car wash joint.
Buy a pumping machine 20k
A water tank 28k
An open land for lease like 25k per annum
buckets and other accessories.
Then bargain on salary and remittance with your employees.

A car is not washed less than 1k in Abuja where I am.

You can play to the fantasy of your employees by telling them that you'll leave everything for them when you finish from school but they have to prove they are reliable before you can do that. Every worker is promise Freak, they will be extra careful with you.

But, promise is a debt for a man of God!
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2014
afanide:
Am presently in Jos. Ifyou can come to Jos, i will teach you how to start Inporting things [Tablets, Laptops, BB Phones, Android Phones,] and lots more from US/China.

There is also a newly discovered Asian Company that Produces Quality Samsung Galaxy S4, Apple Mac, etc are sale the at a very cheap prices. U can get Samsung Galaxy S4 for 14k+1,500 for shipping.

And i sale them 25k and people rush them. These are things you can easily sale in your school environment.

I will teach/ give you the materials you need to do well in this business.

Let meet in Jos or i can come over to KD and Train you if you wish. You will definately pay after everything ie [d training] cos it's nor free.

Call me 08036932174.

Thanks for your contribution......

Selling phones will require location and remember am a student I have to attend classes.... how can I cope?
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2014
Ploy:

Ok, Kaduna is a metropolitan city. You can get reliable people, set up a car wash joint.
Buy a pumping machine 20k
A water tank 28k
An open land for lease like 25k per annum
buckets and other accessories.
Then bargain on salary and remittance with your employees.

A car is not washed less than 1k in Abuja where I am.

You can play to the fantasy of your employees by telling them that you'll leave everything for them when you finish from school but they have to prove they are reliable before you can do that. Every worker is promise Freak, they will be extra careful with you.

But, promise is a debt for a man of God!

Am very grateful..... this is exactly the nature of bizness I want.... something that won't require much of my time as student
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by twaintoy(f): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2014
afanide:
Am presently in Jos. Ifyou can come to Jos, i will teach you how to start Inporting things [Tablets, Laptops, BB Phones, Android Phones,] and lots more from US/China.

There is also a newly discovered Asian Company that Produces Quality Samsung Galaxy S4, Apple Mac, etc are sale the at a very cheap prices. U can get Samsung Galaxy S4 for 14k+1,500 for shipping.

And i sale them 25k and people rush them. These are things you can easily sale in your school environment.

Let meet in Jos or i can come over to KD and Train you if you wish. You will definately pay after everything ie [d training] cos it's nor free.

Call me 08036932174.
What's the name of this Asian country and d website too? I'm interested in it. Thanks
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by twaintoy(f): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2014
afanide:

Call me 08036932174.
What's the name of this Asian country and d website too? I'm interested in it. Thanks
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by moneybag100: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ploy:

Bro, am in kwara, how do I start hoarding business.
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by Ploy(m): 3:33am On Nov 02, 2014
moneybag100:

Bro, am in kwara, how do I start hoarding business.

If you are serious, I mean if you aren't joking.

Go to Kaiama buy elubo (unprocessed) yam flour or Mellon (egunsi) and keep. It must yield no matter what.

You can also go to Baruten like: Ilesa, Sinawu, Tebeteberi, Okuta etc, and buy soya beans - this is the month of soya beans. Some of the Benin Republic people that grow it will travel home for Xmass.

You can never lose in soya beans hoarding. You can wait till February then sell or take it to Ilorin and supply people that make chicken feed. Soya beans can not be spoilt by pest and very marketable.
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by ernie4life(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
As a student your primary focus it's your study, unless you are very sure you can combine business and study, only then can you go into business, I would advice you buy into Tbills or any mutual fund of you choice, these are very secure investments that you capital is guaranteed and interest also guaranteed, there are thread opened on both tbills and mutual funds, read up on them and be guided properly, location is not a barrier to any of these investment I mentioned, the good thing about them is you can concentrate on your study while your investment multiplies.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
I have a business idea you can pursue part time and it will not affect your studies.call me on 08033587126.If you follow what I will tell you,we will turn that money into millions,legally.cheers
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by Laird(m): 1:01am On Nov 05, 2014
DONT GIVE ANYBODY OR PERSON YOUR MONEY TO ANYBODY. INVEST YOUR MONEY YOURSELF OR SAVE IT
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thank you jare..
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by jtenna: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2014
you can invest in lands in ibeju lekki, after ajah. lagos island.
there is a new mega city abt to be built n an international airport n also pan African university being built.
the cheapest land though goes for 675k, but u can pay instalmentally every month 4 a year.
grab this opportunity cos u know lands always appreciate in Lagos
i work for PWAN so contact me when u are ready
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by rmb5491: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
you can invest here your investment keep growing while you are in school facing your studies

http://www.scalpthemoneynow.com/
Re: How Can I Invest 100K While Schooling? by Ladiesman009: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pls Check my posting on How to Turn #10k to #100k mthly, Legally.

(1) (Reply)

Here Is An Opportunity Of more 500acres Land For Sale for farm / I Need Advice On My MMM GH Date / Downloaded Trust Wallet & Get free TWT Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.