Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

How To Fix Google Play "No Connection Retry Message" After Changing Your Imei. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Google Play "No Connection Retry Message" After Changing Your Imei. (2451 Views)

Get Free 2GB On Airtel Without Tweaking Your IMEI / Unlock Your Modem Here Free Of Charge Just Send In Your Imei / Unlock Your Modem Here, Any Network, Just Need Your Imei Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Google Play "No Connection Retry Message" After Changing Your Imei. by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2014
If after changing your IMEI your Google Play shows a "no connection error" message and your Google affiliated apps like Gmail and Google+ do not work, these two steps might aid in rectifying this problem.
[/b]FOR NON-ROOTED AND ROOTED PHONES
1.Clear the cache of your Google Play Store and Google Play Services by going to Settings>Apps>All>Google Play Store/Google Play Services Click on the app and click Clear data and clear cache then reboot your phone and check if it works.
[b]
FOR ROOTED PHONES
2. Download a good file manage like ES File Explorer. Touch your options key on your phone and put Root Explorer option on. Then open your file manager window and click on sd card which will show you / Device, sdcard0 and sdcard1,click on device and search for the "hosts" file. Open the "hosts" file with es note editor and clear what is written. Then replace it with "127.0.0.1 local host" without the quotation marks and save the file. Your Google play should have started working.
Re: How To Fix Google Play "No Connection Retry Message" After Changing Your Imei. by ejibamui: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2014
pls the explanation is not clear. kindly shield more lights on it
Re: How To Fix Google Play "No Connection Retry Message" After Changing Your Imei. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2014
ar u affected and is ur fone rooted
Re: How To Fix Google Play "No Connection Retry Message" After Changing Your Imei. by jraphjraph(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
This is the best way go here http://m.reddapps.store.aptoide.com/app/
market/ch.dlpdb.playstorefixer/3/6144341/Play
%20Store%20Fixer download play store fixer install
and open it then class click on start and it will fix
your play store directly after that you will see a
pop up chose play store and click on always after
the fixing it will open play store and say item not
found just close it and open play store again it will
work

2 Likes

Re: How To Fix Google Play "No Connection Retry Message" After Changing Your Imei. by Akinrogun(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
jraphjraph:
work
dude......u blew my mind, right nw I'm on cloud nine......d application u introduced is da bomb....I mistakenly deleted my bbm app and since two months ago I couldn't download into my phone whether it's mobogenie or via google play....none of them cooperated until dis aptoide...... it downloaded into my phone within d twinkle of an eye.......Thanks so much.
Re: How To Fix Google Play "No Connection Retry Message" After Changing Your Imei. by femifemi1(m): 2:12am On Jun 29, 2015
jraphjraph:
work
THANKS
Re: How To Fix Google Play "No Connection Retry Message" After Changing Your Imei. by bongolistik(m): 5:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Here is another dopped and easy method of fixing that easily and perfectly http://highteknology..com/2014/12/unable-to-access-google-playstore-and.html
Re: How To Fix Google Play "No Connection Retry Message" After Changing Your Imei. by petroldollar: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Amazing 2GB, 32GB, 6-inch Phablet Under $140 - Nexodus Zen! / [please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 / Official PES 2018 Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.