Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,439 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas (1266 Views)

I'm A Student, Help Me Pick Among These Biz Ideas / Need Biz Ideas / Any Biz Ideas For Someone With 24-7 Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2014
I would like to get lucrative biz ideas on computer and internet related biz. not intrested in forex, bloggin basically al those stuff. Just things that sells well in nigeria.
Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2014
bossmini84:
I would like to get lucrative biz ideas on computer and internet related biz. not intrested in forex, bloggin basically al those stuff. Just things that sells well in nigeria.
Go and do your own research before someone sells you an idea he does not practice.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by sccofield(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
You can try bulk SMS business. Its very lucrative but you need to do ur home work well. For more info whatsapp me on 07062359125
Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by newdawn09(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
U can contact me
Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by Lordtrillion(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Become a Mobile money agent
Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by obajohn(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
helo, pls ineed info about this mobile money agent. my email is obajohn24@gmail.com.
thanx.

Lordtrillion:
Become a Mobile money agent
Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
How do I become a mobile money agent

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by Fertilenigeria: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
bossmini84:

You can start online job hunting services where you can help clients to write their CV, resume and cover letters. There are so many job seekers in Nigeria and you can. make serious money from it especially if you do it well. Hope this helps.
Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by digitite: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2014
Well, we organize online training for latest ideas on computer and internet related business. It also comes with a well packaged handout. If you are interested, PM for details.
Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by Lordtrillion(m): 7:23am On Nov 03, 2014
There are different companies out there which you can partner with to become a mobile money agent eg. Paga, Mtn, etisalat, gtbank, firstbank, etc. In order to reduce cost of startup, i will advise you start up with banks since they require no money from you for registration unlike paga and their easy accesibility. The business will thrive well where there are few banks around or when the banks around are always overcrowded with people because basically most people go to banks to deposit money into their account or send money to other people's account and sometimes the time you spend inside this banks makes you wanna go gaga because of the queue and the rest inconveniences (Firstbank in my area is a typical example, always filled up with people). You can make money from people like me who don't have much patience to stand such queue which ends up wasting my time.
You will also agree with me that most Nigerians are yet to embrace other available means of payment eg. Mobile & Internet banking, which makes day to day banking easier, so u can leverage on such an opportunity to make money. I will advice that as much as you register as a mobile money agent with the respective banks, try as much to also get account numbers with few other banks and get their mobile apps and internet banking details so as to reduce interbank transfer charges and some other charges associated with the payment system so as to enable you increase your profit. eg. Account to Account transfer of money within the same bank (Intra bank transfer) is free while transfer between two different banks (inter bank transfer) is charged at N100 upwards depending on the bank.
Things you will basically need to startup include a computer (laptop preferably with good battery), internet connection, your mobile phones (Android Preferably), mobile banking/mobile money apps of the different banks you opened an account with and their internet banking logon details. Will continue when i'm back

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2014
Lordtrillion:
There are different companies out there which you can partner with to become a mobile money agent eg. Paga, Mtn, etisalat, gtbank, firstbank, etc. In order to reduce cost of startup, i will advise you start up with banks since they require no money from you for registration unlike paga and their easy accesibility. The business will thrive well where there are few banks around or when the banks around are always overcrowded with people because basically most people go to banks to deposit money into their account or send money to other people's account and sometimes the time you spend inside this banks makes you wanna go gaga because of the queue and the rest inconveniences (Firstbank in my area is a typical example, always filled up with people). You can make money from people like me who don't have much patience to stand such queue which ends up wasting my time.
You will also agree with me that most Nigerians are yet to embrace other available means of payment eg. Mobile & Internet banking, which makes day to day banking easier, so u can leverage on such an opportunity to make money. I will advice that as much as you register as a mobile money agent with the respective banks, try as much to also get account numbers with few other banks and get their mobile apps and internet banking details so as to reduce interbank transfer charges and some other charges associated with the payment system so as to enable you increase your profit. eg. Account to Account transfer of money within the same bank (Intra bank transfer) is free while transfer between two different banks (inter bank transfer) is charged at N100 upwards depending on the bank.
Things you will basically need to startup include a computer (laptop preferably with good battery), internet connection, your mobile phones (Android Preferably), mobile banking/mobile money apps of the different banks you opened an account with and their internet banking logon details. Will continue when i'm back

Ok thanks nd I am wating
Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by atuagbo: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lordtrillion:

How do I safeguard the money from the cash flow?
Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by Lordtrillion(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2014
i might likely not continue dis mobile money agent tip i started here. Reason bin dat i want to open a thread on the topic so that others can also benefit. I will paste d link here when i'm tru so that u can follow up. Sorry 4d inconveniences
Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2014
Lordtrillion:
i might likely not continue dis mobile money agent tip i started here. Reason bin dat i want to open a thread on the topic so that others can also benefit. I will paste d link here when i'm tru so that u can follow up. Sorry 4d inconveniences

Ok we are waiting
Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by probsolver: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2014
We are waiting seriously @Lordtrillion
Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by Lordtrillion(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2014
sorry for keeping you waiting this long, i was banned by Nairaland anti spam bot after i created the thread and it was also deleted. it jst unbanned me. I will have to re type another one coz i had no back up. Will give you feedback when i'm tru
Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by luluosas(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lordtrillion:
sorry for keeping you waiting this long, i was banned by Nairaland anti spam bot after i created the thread and it was also deleted. it jst unbanned me. I will have to re type another one coz i had no back up. Will give you feedback when i'm tru
How far na?

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by Lordtrillion(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2014
Hi, I'm very sorry for the delay. Below is the link for the post on mobile money. Take care smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/2015776/making-money-mobile-internet-banking

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Computing Related Biz Ideas by twaintoy(f): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
sccofield:
You can try bulk SMS business. Its very lucrative but you need to do ur home work well. For more info whatsapp me on 07062359125
Can I add you on whatsapp? I need info on bulk sms business asap.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Freelancer Right Now, (job: Ad Posting) / Print Pictures From Phone & Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly. / Tips On How HR Department Can Contribute To Organisation's Success In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.