Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

You With Those Thighs Nine Degree Angle - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You With Those Thighs Nine Degree Angle (440 Views)

Heartbreaking Photos Of A 12-year-old Boy Whose Head Hangs At A 180-degree Angle / How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You With Those Thighs Nine Degree Angle by polinacozen: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2014
You with those thighs nine degree angle of your torso and in those knees bent in angry angle to keep those hips tilted forward to his knees lineup one on top of the other redoing side leg raises is the first Diaberine level or me getting harder as we go through this good start up but poignant leg up it outta the side keeping it knee bent at degree make sure you keep mishaps tilted for the entire time as you lift that leg up in open should have a tendency to want to roll back in open those hips up here kind of facing toward the ceiling York even tipped ford's you actually leaving them towards the wall in front view making sure that every time his knees come back together there one right on top of the other if they don't line up properly that means.
For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://diaberinefacts.com/

(1) (Reply)

Listening To That Old-fashioned / Scientists Discover Virus That Causes Humanstupidity / Up To 80 Million Bacteria Sealed With A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.