Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster (35859 Views)

Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos 2015 Releases Stunning New Photos / Dayo Adeneye, 'D1' Joins Politics Under APC (photo) / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by jerry2015: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2014
Them no want act again or them want come play the politics wey dem dey act?[color=#990000][/color] cheesy
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2014
Family business when you are through with your old business with politics you can never retire so observation on point
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by IfyAwazie(f): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2014
Politics is now another branch of entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by ojsmscom(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2014
our actors are right for contesting,they saw that Nigeria politics is no longer politicking as it supposed to be rather was turned to political movies meant to be acted on stages,so they have been acting and i think they can act it better
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmmm dis is getting more crious. Wish her luck.
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2014
Originalsly:
Time for a change. Veteran politicians seeing their first threat of dominance..... a new generation with star power and support of the neglected, jobless and hopeless youths. It is better for these stars to run for office than to campaign for and support the vampires in office.
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by fiftynaira(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2014
abegi which movie dem wan act??

N:B while mr ibu pix no dey there?
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by sammieblaize: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2014
Good for her
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by crackhouse(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2014
Politics in Nigeria is becoming laughable.
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by maxani: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by Omimah: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
When will Terry "G" pick his own form to represent his Benue State people?
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by edo3(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Walahi na to go donate toto for male house members and to dey link dem wt other female actresses..
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by lalasticlala(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
aguiyi:

Olusegun obasanjo =76
David mark =66
Tony annenih =81
Buhari = 72
This men should give way for peoPle in the range of 30 to 50 to be in politics

The above is from another thread

u mean their football age?

2 Likes

Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by honeric01(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
aguiyi:

Olusegun obasanjo =76
David mark =66
Tony annenih =81
Buhari = 72
This men should give way for peoPle in the range of 30 to 50 to be in politics

The above is from another thread

We know their ages and I can't recall asking you for their age, I simply asked, Show me a country without old men and women in the government and politics.
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by honeric01(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Abok1:

The level of sycophancy of some people is mind-boggling to say the least. It is embarrassingly leaning towards obsession and stalking. Because unless you are a pervert, why would you link an unconnected event which doesn't involve Buhari with him? They are always acting the role of a philosophunculist in a bid to sound inspiring while on closer examination, they sound pathetic and very shallow. The joke sounds funny for a while, then it becomes irritating when people don't know when to stop.

It's pathetic.
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by lalasticlala(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
youngice:
I wish them perfect failure
Why is it at nadir of their career's that they decided to join politics
But I would rather vote for them than for those old bastards,pot belly armed robbers

Hell I'll vote Jim iyke and dbanj before I vote buhari or atiku

SFTG
HAPI NEW MONTH

contradictions

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by Bluffly: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
lalasticlala:
Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP: Singer, Nollywood Actor Prince Eke’s Wife Running For House Of Rep In Rivers State.

Popular singer Gift Iyumame Eke aka Muma Gee, the wife of Nollywood actor Prince Eke has officially joined politics.

On Thursday, October 30th, 2014, she made her intention to represent her people known at the PDP secretariat in Rivers State.

Come 2015 Muma Gee will be running for Federal House of Representative in Abua/Odua and Ahoada East LGA of Rivers State under PDP party.

The experienced singer has done a very good job of placing her people in Ahoada on the global map.

She picked up her nomination form on Thursday around 3pm.

See photos of Muma Gee at PDP secretariat below and her campaign poster:

http://naijagists.com/muma-gee-joins-politics-under-pdp-singer-running-for-house-of-rep-in-rivers-state/
Before na drama we dey watch, now na movie we go dey see

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by doskyval(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Good 4dem, atleast all these old men/retired soldiers shuld go Ãήϑ rest! Let there be fresh air in d Nigeria's political System. I know most ๑ƒ dem will not win but few ๑ƒ dem dat made it are going to be remarkable period
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by Uteghe(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
...next to join,PDP TAN SINGERS.

Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by Nikapetrelli(f): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
Everybody don turn politician maka ego mbute
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by penny01502: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
After my mbbs am going into politics, there are so much to take home in Nigerian politics.
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
dhammyg:
LOOKS LIKE JOINING POLITICS IS NOW A HOBBY FOR CELEBSundecided

Why you twist mouth like asewo wey view small blokos?
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
honeric01:

We know their ages and I can't recall asking you for their age, I simply asked, Show me a country without old men and women in the government and politics.

You conveniently ignored my first response to quote the second?

Pls air your opinion and live me to mine, you have no right to query it
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by Veckylord(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Season of celebrity politics money don finish for entertainment industry ni
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by onatisi(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
This is the problem with nigeria. Everytime a person with questionable character joins politics ,noone raises any eye brow and surprisingly people even insult and kill each other over such people. But each time someone better than those people join politics ,everyone starts calling them all sorts of name.
You can't stay outside your house ,while some people are destroying it inside and believe you can make them stop by staying outside. The only to effect a change is to go inside your house and stop them. Staying,commenting and insulting gej and nigeria politicians on nairaland will not change the situation in nigeria. People have to get involved right from the grassroot level , let your voice be heard and let it be written you tried your own part. But staying outside and insulting politician is senseless. Until the nigerian masses realize that they are the change they are yearning for ,nigeria will never progress much. So let's stop insulting these entertainers who have decided to join nigeria politics to effect a change in their own little ways and let everyone too get involved. The moment nigeria leaders realize that all eyes on them,they will definitely sit up

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by Reference(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
That's the sure sign of the poor quality of politics and politicians because hot air will always rise as cold air falls. Didn't see any of them signing up to become epidemiologists when ebola broke. Too bad.
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by EhiGid(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
evil999:
VOTE MARTHAK FOR MISS NL cheesy
Great AAU students!!!

so our own person dey contest, nai we no mobilize since. Where is d girl? Make she show her self na. She should contact me.
Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
Billyonaire:
There is always a new connection to be made in joining the leagues of new people. These celebrities, whether they win or lose, one thing is sure. They have made new pals that will turn their lives around one way or the other.
Hm!
Tell me more Billyonaire...

1 Like

Re: Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster by Adminisher: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
These people are coming to loot. Eedris Abdulkareem is the only contemporary musician who has a social conscience and courage. All these finely made up, coiffed young men and women are thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Girlfriend / Obituary: Burial Of Emeka Morocco Maduka Announced (Photo) / Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.