Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic (6518 Views)

Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water / Did Pharaoh Of Exodus Event Died And His Body Washed Ashore And Buried After? / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunami. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2014
A dead Mermaid has been washed ashore in Benin Republic. The dead Mermaid was spotted by people having fun in the beach during a sunny afternoon.

Below are some photos of the dead Mermaid. For those who still find it hard to believe in the existence of creatures like this, you can take a good look at the images for yourself.

What do you call it in your language?

[size=24pt]Photos of dead Mermaid[/size]

Source: http://www.storynaija.com/photos-dead-mermaid-washed-ashore/
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by KingTom(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2014
shocked K
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by yuncka: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2014
Op, why is d mermaid isolated? U wuld hav showed us d pix wit black folks from Benin Republic.

Its too isolated, so I am yet to believe it.

It might even be a halloween hangover.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by dorox(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2014
I won't try to convince anyone that this photo is fake, but if you are an adult and you believe this story to be true, then take it as a confirmation that your IQ/ critical thinking is well below average.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by banjicom(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2014
cool Hehehehecheesy O boy See Fresh Fish
#pepersoup tinz cheesy
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2014
Lol, you see that. Benin rep version of H20: just add water. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by asalimpo(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2014
yeah, it's a marmaid really. An artist/scuptor just finished constructg one.
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by delishpot: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2014
E choose where to land wella. If for say e make error land for lagos beach ehn************#peppersouptinz after selfie shots.
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by lacicrips(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2014
Nice halloween costume.
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by mmsen: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2014
I like the fact that this is in the religion section.

I hope all you 'god fearing' folk are paying attention to the sceptism.

All mythical creatures should be treated equally.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by DjAndroid: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by ngozionefeli: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
Olodo op smh dats old news + its a scene frm pirates of the carribeans
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by iamord(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
I thought I saw this pic a year back.. And now am seeing it surface again!!!
In benin republic
Haba OP
make you endeavor to dey fear God!!
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
old news! and it isn't in Benin.. it happened in is real .if atall it really happened
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by iamord(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
old news! and it isn't in Benin.. it happened in is real .if atall it really happened

Okay! Let's say its real. I want you to ponder something.. Its in flesh.. For me I have come to believe that there are different races in the universe but due to this generation we classify what ever is not in our physical characteristics to b demons
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
iamord:

Okay! Let's say its real. I want you to ponder something.. Its in flesh.. For me I have come to believe that there are different races in the universe but due to this generation we classify what ever is not in our physical characteristics to b demons
not all people.
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by iamord(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
not all people.
I agree
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by reaky(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nice piece of art undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
why is it looking like a white woman? is it not supposed tobe a black mermaid?
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by Clintosman(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
emmyrichie:
A dead Mermaid has been washed ashore in Benin Republic. The dead Mermaid was spotted by people having fun in the beach during a sunny afternoon.

Below are some photos of the dead Mermaid. For those who still find it hard to believe in the existence of creatures like this, you can take a good look at the images for yourself.

What do you call it in your language?

[size=24pt]Photos of dead Mermaid[/size]

Source: http://www.storynaija.com/photos-dead-mermaid-washed-ashore/
This dunce!!!! the mermaid/mermaids were concepts for one of the "Pirates of the carribean" movies. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by macof(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Clintosman:
This dunce!!!! the mermaid/mermaids were concepts for one of the "Pirates of the carribean" movies. Stop fooling yourself.

Actually every ancient civilization I have read much on talks about Half see creature/half human

Yoruba, Greek, Hindu, Akan, Germanic/Scandinavians
More mermaid tales exist all around the world that am inclined to considered that it might not be jst a myth

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by Clintosman(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
macof:

Actually every ancient civilization I have read much on talks about Half see creature/half human

More mermaid tales exist all around the world that am inclined to considered that it might not be jst a myth
This nig, google search those pics before you share me history!
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by macof(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
Clintosman:
This nig, google search those pics before you share me history!

Forget the pic. Am talking about the mermaid concept in general
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by Clintosman(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
macof:

Forget the pic. Am talking about the mermaid concept in general
I don't need the lecture bros!
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by macof(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Clintosman:
I don't need the lecture bros!

Then you should probably unfollow the thread
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by Clintosman(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
macof:

Swerve jooor
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by olempe(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Stale... been seeing this on Youtube for a while
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by vayne(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Itaff do na,how many times will this particular supposed mermaid die
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Clintosman:

I will find you.
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by Kyase(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
why is it looking like a white woman? is it not supposed tobe a black mermaid?
Hahaha sure thing.
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by Kyase(m): 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
macof:

Hahaha na fight?
Re: Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic by PietroRico(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
macof:

I've discussed this particular point with a Friend before
The fact that it's contained in the 'folklore' Of pretty Much every civilisation is what's stopping me from totally disbelieving it.

(1) (2)

COZA The Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly Celebrates 16th Anniversary / The Fastest Growing Church / Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.