Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (33841 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by maxism2: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
kandiikane:

grin

I agree with confronting the man rather than the mistress but for the mistress to come to the home to phuck him, nah mehn!

I de tell u. confronting her in her house is OK. but not at d market or else where
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Confronting the mistress is not the best option. Or if the relationship is really getting out of hand, you can decide to call or meet the mistress personally. In this case, you won't confront, abuse or rain insult on her. Just make sure you sit tete-a-tete about this is affecting your marriage and children.

Before meeting the mistress, try all your possible best to know what has gone wrong. Ask your husband what you are not doing right. Try and find out what he admire in the mistress that's not in you. Improve your dressing and package. Most importantly, work on yourself.

Don't nag. Call him, rain praises on him, pet him,make him fall in love with you all over again.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by lalasticlala(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
yomieluv what do u think?
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by kandiikane(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:
Confronting the mistress is not the best option. Or if the relationship is really getting out of hand, you can decide to call or meet the mistress personally. In this case, you won't confront, abuse or rain insult on her. Just make sure you sit tete-a-tete about this is affecting your marriage and children.

Before meeting the mistress, try all your possible best to know what has gone wrong. Ask your husband what you are not doing right. Try and find out what he admire in the mistress that's not in you. Improve your dressing and package. Most importantly, work on yourself.

Don't nag. Call him, rain praises on him, pet him,make him fall in love with you all over again.

Riggggght!! So if a man cheats on you praise him, pet him etc? This is like feeding a spoilt little brat candy when they throw tantrums. Nice! Encouraging spoilt behaviour

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
kandiikane:

Riggggght!! So if a man cheats on you praise him, pet him etc? This is like feeding a spoilt little brat candy when they throw tantrums. Nice! Encouraging spoilt behaviour

Hmmmmm....

How about if he is cheating because of my bad behaviour?... Maybe you are interpreting me wrongly. Praising him or petting him goes a long way, it ll soften his heart. Make him come back to me and withing that period I can conclude on what and where the problem lies and the way forward.

Do you know that sometimes, women don't need to prove to their men that they are right when dragging some issues. You need to keep quiet and ask like mumu just to allow peace reign.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

Hmmmmm....

How about if he is cheating because of my bad behaviour?... Maybe you are interpreting me wrongly. Praising him or petting him goes a long way, it ll soften his heart. Make him come back to me and withing that period I can conclude on what and where the problem lies and the way forward.

Do you know that sometimes, women don't need to prove to their men that they are right when dragging some issues. You need to keep quiet and ask like mumu just to allow peace reign.

Dnt worry. Your type is the kind men infect with HIV, chlamydia and other rotten stds. Continue petting him and if possible apologise for catching him in the act. Tell him you are sorry , you dnt mean to disturb his fun and that he should continue with his escapades. Inshort, go and make your matrimonial bed so that your hubby can bring all the wh0res home. Cook for his mistresses whenever they come around. Dnt ever disturb them while they are busy in the bedroom, If not, your husband will send you out and throw your things in the streets. Wwhen they are done in the bedroom, ask the mistresses if your hubby satisfied them well. ask them if they need money for brazilian hair and other needs. Fast and pray. Pray pray pray. SUFFER INIQUITIES so that Your husband will see you as a lovely wife material and before you know it like magic, BOOM, he will change. I know your type.

13 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by kandiikane(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

Hmmmmm....

There is no reason for one to cheat, the fact that you nag is not a good enough reason. This mentality is why men will cheat and blame it on you. What you are doing is encouraging him, if he cheats and you give him treats, he won't see anything wrong with what he is doing.

I am sorry I don't believe you have to act like a mumu for peace reign just because you are a woman. If something is wrong then you have to make sure he knows and that you are unhappy with it. If a situation arises and you need to be firm to put a stop to it, i don't see why you have to compromise your happiness for a partner who just don't give a shyt. Both parties should compromise and try to meet each other halfway, a relationship is made up of two people and both people should work together on whatever goals they are trying to achieve. When a person cheats they do so out of their own freewill. If anyone tells you they cheated because of you, just give them one resounding slap to correct their brain settings. Stop encouraging bad behaviour!

3 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 02, 2014
lalasticlala:
yomieluv what do u think?
why confront the mistress,when you can actually work on the husband.

As a wife,check your deficiency,try to work on it,rather than give the mistress something to hold on to,by seeing the wife as a weakling.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by lalasticlala(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2014
Yomieluv:
why confront the mistress,when you can actually work on the husband.

As a wife,check your deficiency,try to work on it,rather than give the mistress something to hold on to,by seeing the wife as a weakling.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by maxism2: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
kandiikane:

There is no reason for one to cheat, the fact that you nag is not a good enough reason. This mentality is why men will cheat and blame it on you. What you are doing is encouraging him, if he cheats and you give him treats, he won't see anything wrong with what he is doing.

I am sorry I don't believe you have to act like a mumu for peace reign just because you are a woman. If something is wrong then you have to make sure he knows and that you are unhappy with it. If a situation arises and you need to be firm to put a stop to it, i don't see why you have to compromise your happiness for a partner who just don't give a shyt. Both parties should compromise and try to meet each other halfway, a relationship is made up of two people and both people should work together on whatever goals they are trying to achieve. When a person cheats they do so out of their own freewill. If anyone tells you they cheated because of you, just give them one resounding slap to correct their brain settings. Stop encouraging bad behaviour!
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
Smh @ petting husband et al.
Nowadays wey babes,both married and single eye dey shook for money and attention. Look,in our present naija,out of 100 girls on the streets, like 80 are into Voodoo to get men,especially success full men.When your Darling husband start s beating you up, scolding your kids,drinking and keeping late night all because of some women,something is wrong.When he starts renting house for his mistress, leaving town for days to be with her both home and abroad you go still dey fast and pray?(esp when you know its getting worst).That your caring husband now no longer even buy you good things but spends all his money on a small I Ashawo,you go still dey beg and pet am?When every little thing you do disgusts him and you say LYNPETRA will just pray,pet and beg him?I will that,he is my husband.I will pray ,I will fast,I will him,I go fucccck am well well,I will beg him to forgive me for any wrong doing,I will cook his dish and serve his best proteins,I will beg to massage his tired body, I will stretch his toes,I will take care of him and his kids,I will never cheat him,I will ignore his shortcomings especially when he tells me the truth. But the day he raise his hands to beat me because another 'towtow' or he stops being responsible to me and his kids, I GO WAKA FOR HIM HEAD.THAT WINCH WEY HIM CHOP FOR ANOTHER WOMAN KPEKUS,HE GO VOMIT AM.HE IS MY HUSBAND,HIM HEAD MUST ENTER HOUSE.HIV STD is not my portion.That will never happen,I Go ENTER BUSH. WHERE SOLUTION DEY NA THERE I GO GO,AS LONG AS I KILL NO PERSON.HIAN!!!OKWANU DIM!!!that mistress that choose to eat and still want my husband entirely to herself, double greed,the day my husband sees her,na masquerade him go see @ the next meeting.The speed wet him go take enter car rush go meet him wife wud be legendary!!! Some men are just dogs but rather deal with both the dog and the greedy BIT,CH.Housewives be wise!!!! Mistresses of these days are very diabolic.I know what my mom suffered.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
This can only happen in nollywood movies
temigracie:
In this case, you won't confront, abuse or rain insult on her. Just make sure you sit tete-a-tete about this is affecting your marriage and children.

Improve 'dressing and package' when he has already been fed efo riro and amala?
Improve your dressing and package. Most importantly, work on yourself.

This is another scene from a nolywood movie
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by lalasticlala(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mizchief:
This can only happen in nollywood movies

Improve 'dressing and package' when he has already been fed efo riro and amala?

This is another scene from a nolywood movie
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by maxism2: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Smh @ petting husband et al.
Nowadays wey babes,both married and single eye dey shook for money and attention. Look,in our present naija,out of 100 girls on the streets, like 80 are into Voodoo to get men,especially success full men.When your Darling husband start s beating you up, scolding your kids,drinking and keeping late night all because of some women,something is wrong.When he starts renting house for his mistress, leaving town for days to be with her both home and abroad you go still dey fast and pray?(esp when you know its getting worst).That your caring husband now no longer even buy you good things but spends all his money on a small I Ashawo,you go still dey beg and pet am?When every little thing you do disgusts him and you say LYNPETRA will just pray,pet and beg him?I will that,he is my husband.I will pray ,I will fast,I will him,I go fucccck am well well,I will beg him to forgive me for any wrong doing,I will cook his dish and serve his best proteins,I will beg to massage his tired body, I will stretch his toes,I will take care of him and his kids,I will never cheat him,I will ignore his shortcomings especially when he tells me the truth. But the day he raise his hands to beat me because another 'towtow' or he stops being responsible to me and his kids, I GO WAKA FOR HIM HEAD.THAT WINCH WEY HIM CHOP FOR ANOTHER WOMAN KPEKUS,HE GO VOMIT AM.HE IS MY HUSBAND,HIM HEAD MUST ENTER HOUSE.HIV STD is not my portion.That will never happen,I Go ENTER BUSH. WHERE SOLUTION DEY NA THERE I GO GO,AS LONG AS I KILL NO PERSON.HIAN!!!OKWANU DIM!!!that mistress that choose to eat and still want my husband entirely to herself, double greed,the day my husband sees her,na masquerade him go see @ the next meeting.The speed wet him go take enter car rush go meet him wife wud be legendary!!! Some men are just dogs but rather deal with both the dog and the greedy BIT,CH.Housewives be wise!!!! Mistresses of these days are very diabolic.I know what my mom suffered.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by 2romantic: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
d situation would determine if she should confront both or just him.

for instance if d other woman is her younger or elder sister, her neighbour or neighbours daughter or his secretary in office or even d maid , yes she should in this situation otherwise she shouldn't.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by 2romantic: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
FrancisTony:
Why would a man in his right sense have a mistress at first?

Why would a woman in her right sense keep mute after knowing?

c question.

many men do that.

I knw of a young married pastor , he performs miracles & is rich, quite a small man not up to 28 years but he's always coming with different girls whenever he's coming for programs and he lodges in same room with d babe & bangs her. so no b new thing but na to play d cards well.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by bustyhelen(f): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
In as much as I will act mature and ignore the mistress,there is a limit to what I can take ad a woman, especially when she calls persistently or message at night.Some ladies no just get sense,they don't mind blocking a married man in public functions when he is with his family.What kind of rubbish is that?Some men don't even find that funny at all. If tomorrow I am married,I will ignore but not for long.The mistress herself should be ready for me as for my husband,I NO DEY WORRY NA BENIN BUSH GO SUCH SOLVE HIM PRICCK PROBLEM.I GO PUT "OGBOLUKORKORMIYO"inside him banga soup ,after I don't hang the destiny if him priick for Iroko tree. As for the mistress, The day I mean DAT one We go naked fight for road, Na husband go be referee. If she beat me,no wahala.But if I manage beat am,I beat am reach ground naked.As for husband, e go wash pants tire.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by diksucker(f): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
temigracie:

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by lalasticlala(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
2romantic:

c question.

many men do that.

I knw of a young married pastor , he performs miracles & is rich, quite a small man not up to 28 years but he's always coming with different girls whenever he's coming for programs and he lodges in same room with d babe & bangs her. so no b new thing but na to play d cards well.
NAWA O
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by candidbabe(f): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
maxism2:
it may not be wise to confront the husband's mistress. If its inform of a dialogue, maybe but outright confrontational, bad.

my late uncle, his wife once confronted his mistress at a popular market. I can't remember the outcome of the confrontation but I learnt they both disgraced themselves there.

Then another occasion, he brought in another woman(another man's wife into his matrimonial home & claimed she was his long distant relative). At night, d wife who had her own room was monitoring them. He opened the door of the parlour small so that it won't make noise when the visitor would sneak in. The wife went and closed d door.
Later at midnight, d woman sneaked into his room & the wife woke up , that's if she was sleeping in d first place, she went into d husbands room, unfortunately d door wasn't locked, & she found d woman bouncing on top of the husband. She shouted & asked d woman what she was doing!! the woman answered that she was helping the husband to fight cold.
All of us in the house woke up due to d commotion.
The man just pushed the two of them out of his room & locked his door, leaving them to fight. It was an eye sore. Can't forget that, to think that the visiting woman was also married, left the husband in d village & came to help anoda married man fight cold.
Note: my late uncle & d wife weren't really in good terms, as she wasn't cooking for him. but d woman didn't want to leave d marriage due to her children. Thank God she didn't leave bcs she now has d last laugh.

Chai. !!!!!!!!
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by 2romantic: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
lalasticlala:
NAWA O
ya
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by edymonte: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yeah she should
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by hugelyendowed: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lilimax:
Not at all!.
I'll recommend the battle of the knee if you understand what I'm talking about smiley

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by edymonte: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2014
Necesary
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by sexybash(f): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Been a mistress is far more interesting than been a wife I tell ya
And when the wife dies you step into her shoes in a grand style that time baba no go get power for too much jigigigy again
grin angry wink
Papa die you continue to enjoy ya life
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by sexybash(f): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2014
As per to confront the mistress
Na you have to keep it classy
No confrontation it only cheapen you
When i was single any person that try to confront me I will make sure I abuse the day light out of you which often send most of them into depression angry
Confront your man if you can't take it then leave
And most of the men are useless to a fault
They will go begging the mistress with cars, houses and trips abroad while the woman at home lingers in pain
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by diksucker(f): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
sexybash:
Been a mistress is far more interesting than been a wife I tell ya
And when the wife dies you step into her shoes in a grand style that time baba no go get power for too much jigigigy again
grin angry wink
Papa die you continue to enjoy ya life
Babe r u 4 real?

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
she suppose beat am add sef...

i trust my mama when my papa goes astray sad cheesy
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
to be honest its too much drama in relationship. am thinking in future to be in open relationship. no cheating diiick, no heartache, no drama. fucck this shiit
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Ovialekhe(f): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
my advice, never ever contact or fight ur hubby mistress.if u do so u are giving him more room to cheat on u.He will always be sympathetic with his mistress anytime u av a confrontation with her.He will draw more closer to her and go farther from you.be wise.patience and wisdom does the magic.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by watchindelta(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
na film?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.