Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan (29098 Views)

Easter: Pizza I Made / Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef / Domino's In Nigeria Came Out With "Chicken Jollof Pizza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
menabadoo:
Nothing special abt that

Every city in Nigeria has d likes of this

Btw, the environ isn't enticing. angry
bad belle don start tongue

2 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
ibadan trying to make real sense nowadays...relocating soon.

2 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
django1:

Lol. What mentality? You are ill exposed, you don't know the difference an international brand makes in a community, I mean anyone can roast a chicken but does that make them equal to a reputable franchise like KFC?

Abeg go siddon for gutter. Ibadan is head and shoulders above wherever dumping ground you are from. Lmao.
woooooooooord.

3 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
menabadoo:
Nothing special abt that

Every city in Nigeria has d likes of this

Btw, the environ isn't enticing. angry
You are a big fool, how is the village you came from looks like? monkey

1 Like

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Holudamsel:
ibadan trying to make real sense nowadays...relocating soon.
pls let me know when you are there,I will like to be your only friend and tour guard in the city.

1 Like

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
adisasegun:
You are a big fool, how is the village you came from looks like, monkey
ma da were ye lohun jare,ara lo nta.

2 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Dreyl(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
I trust ibadan people,they will take selfie there without buying anything. grin
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by chatterly: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
I actually think this is the third outlet,not sure but I think I saw an outlet @ibadan mall on ring road when I was in Ib for sallah

1 Like

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by felifeli: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
chatterly:
I actually think this is the third outlet,not sure but I think I saw an outlet @ibadan mall on ring road when I was in Ib for sallah

You are not wrong. The Coldstone ice cream shop is also at the Ring Road mall with Shoprite.
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
These igbo guys shaaaa, with useless comments, and if you go to their states, e.g Anambra and Enugu they are real dumping sites.

8 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Another point for charging phones

1 Like

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by aresa: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Rockyheight:

Guy what's the big deal about a pizza shop opening in a city? You will soon be celebrating the opening of a state of the art barber's shop nonsense.

Then why are you here crying and losing sleep if it's not a big deal? Stop deceiving yourself because everything in the SW you people cry and yell about is a big deal.

You people crying and losing sleep means we in the SW are doing great. We''l pay attention to you when major international brands sets up shop in your villages, till then, your hollow cries means nothing...

6 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Ademat7(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
nduchucks:

Do you know the meaning of a franchise? What did a business venture owned by a private individual turn into a monumental government accomplishment?

I pity the youths of this country. If you don't have the opportunity to go abroad on a visit, go and find books to read or spend time in educative websites instead of twitter, facebook, and other social media sites which will not add any value to your life.
you can give youth advice on this; its part of learning pls let us have your view
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dusty country! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by aresa: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
adisasegun:
These igbo guys shaaaa, with useless comments, and if you go to their states, e.g Anambra and Enugu they are real dumping sites.

They know their villages are dumping sites hence they themselves always running away from their villages to the same places they love to form exodus to for survival and daily bread..

Hence major and international brands staying away and keeping their distance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by tammie24: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
toh ati gbo

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by omakay(m): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Genesis (Rivers State brand) vs. Domino's Pizza (Global brand)

KFC (Global brand) vs. Tantalizers (Nigerian brand)

Very very wrong comparison.

3 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by temitemi1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
What does taste like grin grin
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
temitemi1:
What does taste like grin grin

Funny thing here is, pizza tastes horrible, i sincerely don't know the hype about it and it takes too long to get ready.
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by felifeli: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
django1:

Funny thing here is, pizza tastes horrible, i sincerely don't know the hype about it and it takes too long to get ready.

Forget about the taste . What is important is that a GLOBAL brand wants to be ASSOCIATED with Ibadan TWICE !!

2 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
felifeli:

Bad belle . You can only put pizza franchise in a community of enlightened people with money to spend. That is what Ibadan is . Go pity the people in your town for not being able to know what pizza is. Sorry you hear , kulikuli franchise is soon to be available from Kano grin grin grin
My goodness you sound ignorant. Ok, there is no Dominos in Enugu, Kaduna, Port Harcourt etc. You saying that that's because people there aren't enlightened and can't afford it? I mean, you sound very unexposed... Pizza!

2 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by mrjojo: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Sorry oo, is there something am not getting here??y'all are rejoicing cos of the opening of A PIZZA shop Really?? They are bringing obesity to your doorstep and y'all are this happy,I wonder what is going to happen when APPLE opens a shop there.. Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by detunj: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
Pizza o pizza o.......pizza everywhere......shey dey wan kill us with pizza ni
Wait!!! How much dem dey sell am
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
mrjojo:
Sorry oo, is there something am not getting here??y'all are rejoicing cos of the opening of A PIZZA shop Really?? They are bringing obesity to your doorstep and y'all are this happy,I wonder what is going to happen when APPLE opens a shop there.. Na wa oo

You're talking of the op and friends. What about the 'moderators' who made it front page? It's really tragic.

2 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by HopeAtHand: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
felifeli:
Ibadan Scores Again: Domino's Pizza is about to open a new outlet in Awolowo Road at Bodija Estate . This huge development is the second after their highly successful entrance to Ibadan through the Ring Road outlet. Domino's Pizza / Coldstone retails freshly baked pizza with more than a dozen choices of toppings and also ice cream with several choices of topping . They also deliver to your home free of charge,
Now who says there is no money in Ibadan , Let me hear you shut up you hear ? grin grin grin

Im sincerely waiting for the day Ibadan goons will desist from celebrating irrelevance..

For goodness sake does the OP realise he's touting a pastry outfit, a common pastry outfit. Heaven only knows what will happen when brands like Apple opened an office in Ibadan.

5 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
MsNas, Domino's pizza don reach Ibadan tongue
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by mrjojo: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You're talking of the op and friends. What about the 'moderators' who made it front page? It's really tragic.
well, am not. Surprise by the "moderator", topic as this as been trending of late..
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by MsNas(f): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
CFCfan:
MsNas, Domino's pizza don reach Ibadan tongue
Abeg abeg! cheesy I don't even like pizza. Shyt smells horrible! angry
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
MsNas:

Abeg abeg! cheesy I don't even like pizza. Shyt smells horrible! angry
Lol
Domino's is my favorite pizza brand. Whenever I crave pizza, it's domino's straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! / Rate This Homemade Concoction Rice. / Nigerian Foods You Should Eat To Stay Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.