Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan (29097 Views)

Easter: Pizza I Made / Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef / Domino's In Nigeria Came Out With "Chicken Jollof Pizza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
how much is pizza in naija. The regular medium size ?
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
deor03:
While Nigerians are fighting who's city is superior, foreigners are wisely investing and making huge profits
It's likely a franchise owned by a Nigerian or Indian.

2 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by MsNas(f): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
all4naija:

Seriously, I think you are. I don't need to Google it because I eat it often. There are different types of Pizza though. Probably, you eat the Pizza prepares with soap-tasting red oil used for cooking in Nigeria.
Kk. I guess they've started using red oil to make Pizza in America then. Thank you and bye sir
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Dreyl(m): 1:40am On Nov 02, 2014
herald9:

Drey toh brutalgrin
Btw are you a cousin to Dre11?
nah cool
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by herald9: 1:48am On Nov 02, 2014
Dreyl:
nah cool
you are a girl

how Come your siggy says 'fine boy swag'?

ooopz... I asked this Same question sometimes ago undecided
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by tobiboss(m): 2:21am On Nov 02, 2014
Watch this space, i'll upload a pic of the dominos at king's road and the pizza i ordered yesterday later on today
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by tobiboss(m): 2:23am On Nov 02, 2014
saxywale:
how much is pizza in naija. The regular medium size ?
N1600

1 Like

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Dreyl(m): 2:27am On Nov 02, 2014
herald9:

you are a girl

how Come your siggy says 'fine boy swag'?

ooopz... I asked this Same question sometimes ago undecided
i'm actually a guy..
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:31am On Nov 02, 2014
felifeli:

Bad belle. It is still under construction and will finally open in about 2 weeks so the outside is still being done . Show me Domino's in any city of Nigeria other than Lagos and Ibadan. grin grin grin
Are u one of their staffs? Hope you'll know former resturant manager, Domino Pizza, Maroko,Lagos. His name's Shina but he's relocated to d US now.

1 Like

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by perry2020(f): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2014
menabadoo:
one love bro, I just think creating a thread for a pizza outlet is really uncalled for.

It's not really mind blowing
It's not uncalled he is letting other people around that environment who re interested know,coz I myself dint know abt it till I read the thread.
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by moriton(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2014
Now I understand why they say everything in night is politicized. What concerns an eatery with the government of the day

1 Like

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2014
perry2020:

It's not uncalled he is letting other people around that environment who re interested know,coz I myself dint know abt it till I read the thread.
he opened it on the political section, the mod moved it here
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by tonididdy(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2014
felifeli:

Bad belle. It is still under construction and will finally open in about 2 weeks so the outside is still being done . Show me Domino's in any city of Nigeria other than Lagos and Ibadan. grin grin grin
wow...and am sure u are still yet to taste your 1st pizza .I know people like u

1 Like

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2014
R u Domino's Pizza representative/staff

Seriously though, wat is d excitement about?

felifeli:

Domino's Pizza = www.dominospizza.com "Each day, more than 1 million customers enjoy hot, delicious Domino's Pizza products on every inhabited continent on Earth. Around the world, Domino's Pizza is dedicated to a single-minded focus of providing great-tasting pizza delivered directly to your door. We pioneered the pizza delivery business, and our total system sells more than 500 million pizzas worldwide every year. Domino's currently has over 5,000 stores outside of the United States in over 70 international markets, and we're still growing!"

" lot of cities have several outlets..... blah..blah..blah.... " e.g ?
What is Genesis ? What is their world reputation ? Please educate me
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by tonididdy(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2014
tobiboss:
Watch this space, i'll upload a pic of the dominos at king's road and the pizza i ordered yesterday later on today
in 21st centurY, a grown assx man still captures pics of a meal .I bet u don't do so when its eba or fufu ... I smh 4u
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by tobiboss(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2014
tonididdy:
in 21st centurY, a grown assx man still captures pics of a meal .I bet u don't do so when its eba or fufu ... I smh 4u
fùck off, how is it your business what i do with my food, don't quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Dreyl(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2014
dhammyg:

VERY DUMB POSTundecidedSO U THINK THEY WILL OPEN MORE BRANCHES IF PEOPLE DON'T BUY ANYTHINGundecided
FOLKS THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IB AND COME HERE TO SPEW RUBBISH ABOUT IB SMHundecided
what of the shoprite that they launched months back,was it not the same thing,niggas taking selfies and smiling like a cat without buying anything, grin besides i've been to ibadan countless time so you can't tell me any boop,i know how people behaves and their primitiveness.

1 Like

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by maylisa(f): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2014
walemoney007:
you are a daft f00l,show me were d op is celebratin dat domino has open anoda outlet in ibadan.whats d name of ur village in d east,and am sure u hav neva been to ur village in d east before,u are either hook up in d north,south south or west.
look at this poverty stricken faceless lab rat, insulting me for no reason.do you think I was serious about what I post, or do u think I lies the way you do? Your entire generation cannot stand the poorest person in my village.if you like insult me I have spoken my mind you parasite, even if you where born premature why can't you try and help your brain. Thank God today Sunday and I don't give people their size of insult on Sunday. After reading this you will thank me for a job welldone. Stop insulting innocent. People who has no bussiness with you. Shege mushe kawai
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by maylisa(f): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2014
felifeli:

Na Opuro Village you come from ? Kedu o!
Ogadinma . Make you continue to gadi well well for your village o. grin grin
lols dnt mind me o just kidding.
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by vokalguy(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2014
Gh0stFreak:
so this is supposed to be an achievement?

Apparently it is... celebrate a mediocre restaurant opening... and this bulls**t made front page too.

1 Like

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Olaone1: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2014
moriton:
Now I understand why they say everything in night is politicized. What concerns an eatery with the government of the day
has nothing to do with Ajimobi.
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
MsNas:

Kk. I guess they've started using red oil to make Pizza in America then. Thank you and bye sir
Oh! I am sorry, ma'am. I didn't know you were living in America. Let's agree to disagree.Pizza still tastes better than most Nigerian local food.

2 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
cool, now i can get some good pizza when i go to Ibadan to play

1 Like

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by walemoney007(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
K

1 Like

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by flexya: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Arch1:
Nice one
But the state government and foreign investors seems to be more 'concentrated' in Ibadan and to some extent Ogbomosho and Oyo Township. What about the other part of Oyo state like Fiditi, Iseyin, Saki, Igboho, Kishi etc

Ibadan is getting too powerful and viable than the other cities in Oyo state. In few years time, Ibadan might 'swallow' up these places

And?

1 Like

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Originalsly: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hmmm......soo many people seeing exploitation as development. Domino Pizza is no longer doing well in the US.....so why not go where they would be welcomed with open wallets? ...hook the locals on eating foreign and kill the local food joints. Great development indeed.
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by felifeli: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Originalsly:
Hmmm......soo many people seeing exploitation as development. Domino Pizza is no longer doing well in the US.....so why not go where they would be welcomed with open wallets? ...hook the locals on eating foreign and kill the local food joints. Great development indeed.

Business success is about filling DEMAND and not about patriotism . The franchisor looked at the demographic data of the place Ibadan and thought a pizza shop will work here. It worked , so they are adding another one and possibly more in future. The same way Shoprite saw an opportunity, were impressed with their success and have added another shop and if what I hear is true another is coming in about a year. The primary objective is to make money but don't be blind to the fact that people become employed too - in administration , logistics and in operations. I wish you could also put your money where your mouth is. Look for a community and examine the demographics, then invest in what THEY like (not in your fantasy) and I assure you that you will make big money.
Domino's pizza is no longer doing well in the US ? I don't argue with you on that because I don't have the data. But this must be because there are thousands of smaller operations who can supply cheaper and bigger pizzas and not because people are not eating pizzas anymore. I wouldn't for example go looking for Domino's in London when I can grab a bigger and hotter pizza from a corner shop. Eating foreign once a while is not bad o. Variety is the spice of life. One love bro grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Noelle01: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] shocked
Oh shoot! My roommate is going to waste all her money. We don't have the excuse that Domino's is too far from UI.
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Spydamannn(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
django1:

Is this oga spyder of enugu thread?
what you talking about? I reside in ibadan
Re: Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan by Originalsly: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
felifeli:

Business success is about filling DEMAND and not about patriotism . The franchisor looked at the demographic data of the place Ibadan and thought a pizza shop will work here. It worked , so they are adding another one and possibly more in future. The same way Shoprite saw an opportunity, were impressed with their success and have added another shop and if what I hear is true another is coming in about a year. The primary objective is to make money but don't be blind to the fact that people become employed too - in administration , logistics and in operations. I wish you could also put your money where your mouth is. Look for a community and examine the demographics, then invest in what THEY like (not in your fantasy) and I assure you that you will make big money.
Domino's pizza is no longer doing well in the US ? I don't argue with you on that because I don't have the data. But this must be because there are thousands of smaller operations who can supply cheaper and bigger pizzas and not because people are not eating pizzas anymore. I wouldn't for example go looking for Domino's in London when I can grab a bigger and hotter pizza from a corner shop. Eating foreign once a while is not bad o. Variety is the spice of life. One love bro grin grin grin grin
This...like I said is not development!...it's exploitation since it takes away and adds nothing to the community nor country. That's what most corporations do if given the opportunity....and they and the likes of Shoprite are given that opportunity on a silver platter. Responsible governments would allow you to operate under certain conditions.....provide x number of jobs for locals/ provide infrastructure...road/electricity/water for the community etc but these guys come in.. choose where they want to set up and operate ...even with tax breaks and the local government providing infrastructure......with taxpayers money! Yes they would employ a few people...but how many more would lose jobs from the local shops when customers become ehmmm....pizzarised! Would Domino's be using local raw materials? ..hell no. As per deline in the US...yes...competition! ...people are becoming more health conscious in the US...so these pre prepared processed food joints with their mysterious ingredients are taking a beating....and yes..to the local made from scratch hand made joints!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! / Rate This Homemade Concoction Rice. / Nigerian Foods You Should Eat To Stay Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.