Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Do You Take Fura De Nunu? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Take Fura De Nunu? (8212 Views)

Nunu Milk D Best Milk In Nigeria Now / Fura De Nunu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Take Fura De Nunu? by johnshagb(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2014
johnshagb:
It's a thick unpasteurized cow milk popularly sold by the fulanis. I'm not a frequent consumer but sometimes I love to take it especially when it's chilled out of the refrigerator. I also believe the nutritional content is very much higher than the processed milk (I stand corrected).
But my fear is, are the herdsmen hygienic enough in the extract and processing of the milk? Is refrigeration capable of eliminating germs in it?

Re: Do You Take Fura De Nunu? by yorex2011: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yh. It has relaxing properties too.. Remember it from my days in kebbu state
Re: Do You Take Fura De Nunu? by eigmaticme: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
I used to love it back then...

But now the fear of worms is the beginning of wisdom.

Count me out
Re: Do You Take Fura De Nunu? by okonja(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
I finished two bowls of it now cheesy cheesy....bought it since around 4pm...stored it inside the refrigerator till 6:30pm...so chilled. tongue
Re: Do You Take Fura De Nunu? by Teespice(f): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
wanting to try fura de nono, but the only thing putting me off is the hygiene.
Re: Do You Take Fura De Nunu? by okonja(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Teespice:
wanting to try fura de nono, but the only thing putting me off is the hygiene.
My dear, this is a natural thing, don't mind oh!....Just buy, close ya eye n drink, otherwise, buy >> keep n Fridge, then drink.
Re: Do You Take Fura De Nunu? by nuelzy: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2016
ten juju no fit do am

d sight alone makes me puke.... embarassed
Re: Do You Take Fura De Nunu? by gracile(f): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Point of correction guys: refrigeration doesn't kill bacteria but only makes them immobile or inactive once it's thawed into a warm temperature, the microorganisms become active again

By the way I'm a die-hard fan of gindirimo (Nono)
Fact still remains that processed yogurts are healthier not only because of the hygienic methods used in preparation but also because it has a lower fat content as compared to unprocessed ones.
~peaceout~

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Take Fura De Nunu? by Booty4me: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
Yes ℓ love fura . Expecially τ̲̅ђe one †̥hα̲̅† has millet inside.. Iits S̶̲̥̅Ơ refreshing
Re: Do You Take Fura De Nunu? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Boil dem before drinking. Same with the cheese, wara

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Prepare Doughnuts? / Who Is The King Of All Nigerian Soups? (Pictures) / Ofada Rice And Stew(ayamase)a Good Meal To Cook This Xmas Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.