Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! (13557 Views)

How Can I Root Tecno Y4? / How To Root Tecno L3 / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by Mahdtoy: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Help nairalander, pls I need ur assistance on how to root tecno H6 I just got this phone and have been trying to root it with FRAMAROOT but not done. if any body still another easer mean, kindly assist me. Thanks.
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by just2endowed: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2014
Mahdtoy:
Help nairalander, pls I need ur assistance on how to root tecno H6 I just got this phone and have been trying to root it with FRAMAROOT but not done. if any body still another easer mean, kindly assist me. Thanks.

Try root genius.exe or kingroot.apk
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by olahero(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2014
you can also try Baidu Root as well..
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by iamlammy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mahdtoy:
kingroot works...thats wat i used to root mine
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by briantext(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
This is the simplest way to root any Tecno phone
. How to root any tecno android phone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2FQS0HV5o4
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2014
iamlammy:
kingroot works...thats wat i used to root mine
Hi... Please where did you buy urs?
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by seyesworld(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
@ iamlammy, pls which version of kingroot did u use, pls can u give us the link to download the app. I will appreciate it a lot, thank u.
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by iamlammy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
res.kingroot.net/msoft/webapp_kingroot/image/KingRoot_Android_3.4.1.157-General_105001.apk
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by iamlammy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
seyesworld:
@ iamlammy, pls which version of kingroot did u use, pls can u give us the link to download the app. I will appreciate it a lot, thank u.
res.kingroot.net/msoft/webapp_kingroot/image/KingRoot_Android_3.4.1.157-General_105001.apk
....make sure ur data connection is on when rooting.
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by kolinz(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Good people, kindly assist me here.
I got my h6 recently, and would love to root it. This is something I have not done before. Please can someone guide me through d whole process. Tank you
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by emmanuel4758(m): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
were can I download h6 stock ROM?
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by cizzyzamani8: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Wow my problem are over ive finally rooted my tecno h6 with kingroot.... My surprise is dat its very easy.... God bless u guys God bless nairaland... Ijn
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by cizzyzamani8: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nairaland and it users has been a blessing frm buying d right fone (tecno h6) to changing d imei and now in rooting d fone.... Thanks y'all.. U dnt knw how happy i am
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by kings11ng(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2014
cizzyzamani8:
Nairaland and it users has been a blessing frm buying d right fone (tecno h6) to changing d imei and now in rooting d fone.... Thanks y'all.. U dnt knw how happy i am

how did you change ur imei

1 Like

Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by sunday478(m): 4:26am On Jan 19, 2015
cizzyzamani8:

does the rooting require large amount of data? i really need to know before rooting mine.
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by bongolistik(m): 5:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Just follow this simple steps here, it wont even take up to 1MB, and in less than a minute, thank me later
www.highteknology..com/2014/12/how-i-root-samsung-and-other-androids.html
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by sunday478(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
bongolistik:
Just follow this simple steps here, it wont even take up to 1MB, and in less than a minute, thank me later
www.highteknology..com/2014/12/how-i-root-samsung-and-other-androids.html
thanks man
Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by reffizzy01: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
There is this one guy called Sylvester with phone number 07068125113 advertising himself online claiming to be capable of hooking someone with sugar mummy or daddy....pls beware of him....the guy is scam. He was trying to hack my email account, plus Facebook account after scamming me of my 1800 naria worth of mtn airtime! Pls beware!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! by kcdegreat(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
cizzyzamani8:

How did you change your imei

(1) (Reply)

How To Auto-renew MTN Data Plan / What Causes A Phone To Shock When Charging? / Can Powerbanks Be Repaired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.