Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Car Choice Of SUV: BMW Vs Hyundai [PHOTO] - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Choice Of SUV: BMW Vs Hyundai [PHOTO] (1462 Views)

Photo: Kia Vs Volkswagen Vs Mini Cooper Vs Hyundai / Bmw X6 2007 Vs Hyundai Sante Fe 2014 / Kia Cerato 2013 Vs Hyundai Elantra 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Choice Of SUV: BMW Vs Hyundai [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
‪Car Choice Of SUV: ‪‎BMW‬ vs ‪Hyundai‬ which is better?

Re: Car Choice Of SUV: BMW Vs Hyundai [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
As I dey take my eyes look you so....
Re: Car Choice Of SUV: BMW Vs Hyundai [PHOTO] by colossus2: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
EconElectronics:
‪Car Choice Of SUV: ‪‎BMW‬ vs ‪Hyundai‬ which is better?

Re: Car Choice Of SUV: BMW Vs Hyundai [PHOTO] by Inception(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
anyone who compare these must be bipolar.

1 Like

Re: Car Choice Of SUV: BMW Vs Hyundai [PHOTO] by nurey(m): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2014
This has been trashed out satisfactorily no NEED to bring it up again
Re: Car Choice Of SUV: BMW Vs Hyundai [PHOTO] by Export1: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Comparison of BMW and Hyundai on the example of 2015 Hyundai Genesis AWD vs BMW 5 Series xDrive :

When compared, 2015 Genesis V6 with AWD to the BMW 5 Series’s 6 cylinder with xDrive. While both vehicles df do comes as six cylinders in this particular model style, the engines are not created equally.
The 2015 AWD Genesis comes with the ability to ramp up to 311 horsepower. The BMW 5 Series only gets up to 302 horsepower. Power is not the only factor that makes the best choice for on-road performance.
With an incredibly responsive AWD system the 2015 Genesis handles the road just as much ease as the xDrive featuring 5 Series. The 2015 Hyundai Genesis also possesses a longer wheelbase than the 5 Series. With a 118.5 in wheelbase, the Genesis provides a smoother, better handling ride than the BMW 5 Series, which has a wheelbase length of just 116.9 inches.
Re: Car Choice Of SUV: BMW Vs Hyundai [PHOTO] by auhanson(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
Export1:
Comparison of BMW and Hyundai on the example of 2015 Hyundai Genesis AWD vs BMW 5 Series xDrive :

When compared, 2015 Genesis V6 with AWD to the BMW 5 Series’s 6 cylinder with xDrive. While both vehicles df do comes as six cylinders in this particular model style, the engines are not created equally.
The 2015 AWD Genesis comes with the ability to ramp up to 311 horsepower. The BMW 5 Series only gets up to 302 horsepower. Power is not the only factor that makes the best choice for on-road performance.
With an incredibly responsive AWD system the 2015 Genesis handles the road just as much ease as the xDrive featuring 5 Series. The 2015 Hyundai Genesis also possesses a longer wheelbase than the 5 Series. With a 118.5 in wheelbase, the Genesis provides a smoother, better handling ride than the BMW 5 Series, which has a wheelbase length of just 116.9 inches.

hyundai Genesis is a formidable ride, It compete favourably with(if not more than) the big Germans bros, Benz and Beemer. It's the first hightech car that i have seen with good reliability, handling and performances..I have an eye for it
Re: Car Choice Of SUV: BMW Vs Hyundai [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
auhanson:

hyundai Genesis is a formidable ride, It compete favourably with(if not more than) the big Germans bros, Benz and Beemer. It's the first hightech car that i have seen with good reliability, handling and performances..I have an eye for it

Lexus IS competes with with entry luxury sedans like BMW 3series, Mercedes C class, Audi A4.

Lexus GS series competes much more favourably with midsized executive German luxury sedans such as Mercedes E class, Audi A6, BMW 5 series.

Lexus LS competes with full sized Luxury German sedans such as Mercedes S class, Audi A8, BMW 7 series LWB and SWB.

Let the argument begin.
Re: Car Choice Of SUV: BMW Vs Hyundai [PHOTO] by lonelydora: 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
You can't compare the two, bro.

(1) (Reply)

Where can i get HONDA ACCORD EOD ATF Z1 OR DW1 / RX 330 Lexus 2006 And Nissan Murano 2009 Which Should I Go For? / Power Steering Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.