Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Origin Of The Name Yoruba - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Origin Of The Name Yoruba (29406 Views)

A Brief Historical Origin Of Ibillo Community In Edo State / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! / The Origin Of The Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by 2prexios: 6:11am On Nov 07, 2014
birdman:

o mean e grin? subscribing.

based on the fact that this is still on page one, i think a lot of the cultural heavyweights are now off nairaland
Kawifunni kagbo, mebi ounniyi omoluabi? Baaba fo funni, kagba. I don't pray those frontpage huntas on Nairaland hijack this.
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lol.... grin grin

The origin of the name Yoruba is with Yorubas themselves.

This name was not given to us by anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by 2prexios: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
They don't know o, the name Yoruba originated with Yoruba people. It is one of the antique terms plucked to identify Yoruba from the 1830s.

1 Like

Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
2prexios:
They don't know o, the name Yoruba originated with Yoruba people. It is one of the antique terms plucked to identify Yoruba from the 1830s.

Alaye mi, how u dey?

The people saying Hausa donated the name have tunnell vision....I will broaden their sight and mind.
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Prexios, email me we need to talk.

3physical@gmail.com
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 4:20am On Nov 08, 2014
2prexios:
Yoruba is the name by which the south-western people of Nigeria and her Diaspora are known. This effort is an attempt at getting to the root of the eponymous name ‘Yoruba’. What could this ancient word mean?

The fact that the term ‘Yoruba’ has not really been studied in order to be decrypted shows that perhaps, less is gong on as research geared towards understanding the checkered Yoruba history at this era in time.

The onus lies on us to investigate as deeply as possible the meaning of the mysterious name Yoruba so as to learn from its secrets. This present title is the most recent effort at understanding Yoruba history from new breed of writers.

Tan mo o?
ko wa so.

We found hundreds of affinities and matches between Yoruba language and languages that were grandfathered from Roman/Latin tongues.

Words like:
Ritual and Oracle from Yoruba Orisha
Divine from Yoruba D'Ifa
Aborigine from Yoruba Agboniregun
Endure for Yoruba Iduro
Metallic Iron for Yoruba Irin
and so on and so forth..

When you inspect the art forms you see also semblance in the civilization and myths and beliefs.

Roman myths have their parallels in Yoruba myths
Roman art forms have their parallels in Yoruba art forms.

A study of semitic language will also reveal hundreds of matched ideas and meanings and thoughts.

Words like:
Ruku for Yoruba Orukun
Iqra for Yoruba Ika (to read)
Alhaj for Yoruba Alejo
Sajadda for Yoruba Is' Oju de
Al for Yoruba Olu

All the Semitic religions have physical rituals that are symmetrical with the Yoruba indigeneous worship rituals.

When we ask the question to define the meaning of Yoruba we must look for clues in the antiquities of those with whom we share similarities and affinities of civilization, art, worship and tongue.
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 4:31am On Nov 08, 2014
Hausa will refer to Kanuri person as Beriberi or Babur.
Hausa refer to Nupe as Banupe or Banufi.
Hausa will also call Borgu person a Bariba.
Hausa call the highlanders of Plateau Bachama.

These are people with whom the Hausa culture and civilization share history and frontiers.

Why would they then single out the Oyo people, with whom they likewise share civilization and customs, and append to them a YA or YO, instead of a BA as they traditionally do with the rest?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by 2prexios: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2014
MetaPhysical:

Alaye mi, how u dey?

The people saying Hausa donated the name have tunnell vision....I will broaden their sight and mind.
Baba O! Mo wa pa! Ibi to le lanbokunrin. Toju o ba teyin-igbeti (Ein Gedi) oju oni t'Eko (the resistants). Knowing that there's someone out there saying yes to my dreams has kept me going when it wax dark, lonely and cold over here. I hold da reins for ya, aha! You are the man meta. Not many understand the mysterious connection in Yoruba spoken word and the Asia minor of old like you wit Ayinike & Ayinipada. One day, I was playing with Ekoro, (from Ara 'resa, omo badu Elekoro) I checked on Ikoro, Ekuro and just then that 'Ikraw' jump into it too. The payoff of that day was, I decoded the story behind the dark saying: Ekuro lala baku Ewa o. So beautiful unionism. Aha! Yorubaland is an extention of the old world, not a pariah civilization. How we gat to do? We'll rock this generation, with amazing & convincing discoveries, I pray.

1 Like

Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by 2prexios: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2014
MetaPhysical:
These are people with whom the Hausa culture and civilization share history and frontiers.

Why would they then single out the Oyo people, with whom they likewise share civilization and customs, and append to them a YA or YO, instead of a BA as they traditionally do with the rest?
On point meta, its like saying 'look to Arewa to decode Oyo'. Why not look to Oyo instead? Cos you already have element of 'Yo' serving as prefix and sufix both in Yoruba and Oyo. Ancient Yoruba says 'a gbede gb'eyo' to mean a very versatile person on the job, but agbede-gbeyo literally means 'one who understand codes and Eyo tongue'. So which is Ede, which is EYO? The term Oyo is like landmark to measure the frontiers of old Yoruba as starting out at old Oyo (Niger state) to Eyo (Lagos).

1 Like

Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by macof(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2014
MetaPhysical:

Why don't you ask a person who speaks Hausa very well? That's our best bet rather than coming up with random theories that isn't getting us anywhere
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by macof(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2014
2prexios:
On point meta, its like saying 'look to Arewa to decode Oyo'. Why not look to Oyo instead? Cos you already have element of 'Yo' serving as prefix and sufix both in Yoruba and Oyo. Ancient Yoruba says 'a gbede gb'eyo' to mean a very versatile person on the job, but agbede-gbeyo literally means 'one who understand codes and Eyo tongue'. So which is Ede, which is EYO? The term Oyo is like landmark to measure the frontiers of old Yoruba as starting out at old Oyo (Niger state) to Eyo (Lagos).

Look to oyo you say? no Oyo man would tell u anything different from this
"the name Yoruba was derived from wat the Hausa speakers called the Oyo empire"

no one said "oyo" so don't twist things here. Oyo was coined by Oranmiyan himself
But we talking "Yoruba"

Old Oyo-ile was in Oyo state along the boarders of Kwara state not Niger state
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by 2prexios: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2014
macof:

no one said "oyo" so don't twist things here. Oyo was coined by Oranmiyan himself
But we talking "Yoruba"

Hello macof pal, tis been a while chatting with you, cute intellectual. Alright no bribing: please check where Oyo was before Aole, record has it that its 50 miles? to present site {will update this later} its across the Niger. Yoruba is not an Hausa word: Clapperton got Yarba from sultan Bello, then he got Yorrouba? tranversing Yorubaland with Denham and Richard Lander in 1825. Because a man can answer a question on the street of Oyo about the name Yoruba does not make them an authority. At Ado, we have ABIYO (a bi yo: Oyo camp) so I dont worship Oyo or Ife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by tpia6: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
Oyo

Aye

Oyinbo

Oye

Oyato

Iyo

Oyi

All indicate either outside influence or influence exported outside. Migration, trade, etc.

Any exception to this rule can be stated here so I can examine it.
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by macof(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
2prexios:
Hello macof pal, tis been a while chatting with you, cute intellectual. Alright no bribing: please check where Oyo was before Aole, record has it that its 50 miles? to present site {will update this later} its across the Niger. Yoruba is not an Hausa word: Clapperton got Yarba from sultan Bello, then he got Yorrouba? tranversing Yorubaland with Denham and Richard Lander in 1825. Because a man can answer a question on the street of Oyo about the name Yoruba does not make them an authority. At Ado, we have ABIYO (a bi yo: Oyo camp) so I dont worship Oyo or Ife.

50miles from where?
Definitely if you want answers about Oyo ur best bet is to speak to an Oyo man who was born and trained in the traditions
I haven't seen anybody say "Yoruba" is originally a word from Yoruba language before this thread

People all over the world get to be known by the names others call them...so there's nothing degrading in a Hausa turned Yoruba origin of our ethnic nomenclature

another funny thing is, it might not be Hausa but Bariba, nupe or Kanuri language. All that is sure is that it came from some northern people- which everyone these days tag as Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
does Yoruba have to be a foreign word?

Why cant it just be an indigenous word describing the said ethnic group?

In that sense are you stating that all these names: Hausa, Igbo, Jukun, Nupe, etc., came from foreign words?
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by 2prexios: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
macof:

50miles from where?
Definitely if you want answers about Oyo ur best bet is to speak to an Oyo man who was born and trained in the traditions
I haven't seen anybody say "Yoruba" is originally a word from Yoruba language before this thread

We are not going to digress to Oyo history on this, so let it go, better resource are in written by the best hands that can do it for the needs on Oyo or Yoruba history. The question is the name now. Since you haven't got it from any one does not mean the implied is impossible.

People all over the world get to be known by the names others call them...so there's nothing degrading in a Hausa turned Yoruba origin of our ethnic nomenclature

That's one of the possibilities to explore, but if the Yoruba language is resourceful enough in terms of semiology or semantics, its not a crime if a name of an ethnic group turn on a scholarly quest.

another funny thing is, it might not be Hausa but Bariba, nupe or Kanuri language. All that is sure is that it came from some northern people- which everyone these days tag as Hausa

Since these place names can be invoke, the root of the name weather Bariba, Nupe, Kanuri language is no longer secured, it will give its meaning, where its hiding notwithstanding.

All we need is thinkers that knows no limitations.
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by 2prexios: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
does Yoruba have to be a foreign word?

Why cant it just be an indigenous word describing the said ethnic group?

In that sense are you stating that all these names: Hausa, Igbo, Jukun, Nupe, etc., came from foreign words?

that's true pagan9ja, sometimes some words are used by a people and it becomes area-code, they may later drop it but their neighbours may still hold on to it, we can research and find out more about it: my believe is, the Yoruba is like bariba and like borgu and so on.

But the Yoruba people were not answering that because every Yoruba tribe has its name as her identity, then when Clapperton came, he got the Hausa version of it, and when he traveled through Yorubaland, he confirmed its indigenous version and uphold it.

If the names are hard to find, the same should apply to all other Yoruba neighbours and there should be some conspiracy theories around every ethnic names. But Yoruba has always been pronounced Yoba, which is like queen mother, Iye Oba.

Who knows if it pertains with a queen mother of historical repute in annal of Yoruba history and as fate will have it, it was plucked from repertoire of antique phrases to serve as eponymous name?

similar sounding words:

Yeye, matriarch,
Yewa, our matriarch.
Ayaba, kings wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
2prexios:

that's true pagan9ja, sometimes some words are used by a people and it becomes area-code, they may later drop it but their neighbours may still hold on to it, we can research and find out more about it: my believe is, the Yoruba is like bariba and like borgu and son on.

But the Yoruba people were not answering that because every tribe has its name as her identity, then when clapperton came, he got the Hausa version of it, and when he traveled through Yorubaland, he confirmed its indigenous version and uphold it.

If the names are hard to find, the same should apply to all other Yoruba neighbours and there should be some conspiracy theories around every ethnic names. But Yoruba has always been pronounced Yoba, which is like queen mother, Iye Oba.

hmm i feel this has something to do with the anglicization of ethnic names.

the actually pronunciation might be different from the English spelling.
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by 2prexios: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

hmm i feel this has something to do with the anglicization of ethnic names.

the actually pronunciation might be different from the English spelling.

Very well, the people of that period the name Yoruba was adopted call the fulanis, felata.

But then Crowther was part of the elite of the time and Henry Townsend and other returnee saros,

they definitely know how the true pronunciation goes.

Moreso, Crowther consult widely on the issue of Yoruba traditions, he met with Islamic scholars of his time to learn more on semantic integrity of the Oyo Yoruba language and vocabulary.

http://www.dacb.org/stories/nigeria/legacy_crowther.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
macof:

Why don't you ask a person who speaks Hausa very well? That's our best bet rather than coming up with random theories that isn't getting us anywhere

My brother, why are people that do not understand Hausa language telling us Yoruba was a donated word from Hausa?

I am charging those people to explain why Hausa will label others BA but give YA/YO to us.

If the cap fits wear it.

1 Like

Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
macof:

But we talking "Yoruba"

You dont understand Hausa language, can't even decode and break Yoruba to its roots in Hausa language but yet you maintain Yoruba was donated from Hausa language.

Can you then explain the disparity in naming of neighbouring peoples with BA and why Oyo was skipped and given YO.?

Even Hausa call himself BAHAUSHE, in the order and protocol of naming people.

So if Hausa is the origin of YORUBA, don't you owe some explanation here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
2prexios:

Thank you my brother.

Of all the Empires and civilizations of the Soudan, Oyo and Ife were the last to be contacted by the white man.

They heard of the Greatness of Oyo and the Yorubas back in Mali. They heard about Oyo being an Empire on the River Niger. They already had interest to explore the river but this information increased their interest. Recorders and publishers back in Europe were receiving bits and pieces of information on contacts and topography and using this information to chart navigation and course maps. There were bands of explorers who, searching for the middle of Niger, went Eastward from Mali believing its flow went in that direction, they ended up on the Nile instead.

Many perished in their search to find the seat of Oyo empire. Clapperton was on a different mission and he rode across the desert. He arrived Sokoto in a period of warfare between Fulani and Kanuri. Sultan shared information about the history of Hausas and the Kanuris but not about anyone else. Clapperton enquired to know whether any civilization existed further inland and who would those be. Sultan then went into sharing about the Greatness of Oyo. Beside the narrative to Clapperton, Sultan himself was a scholar and a writer and had written in Ajami ( the lingua franca across the Empires of Soudan back then) the history and background of the people of the Soudan, amongst them the Yaroubs!

Clapperton documented his findings and sent back home for publication. The written records referenced Sokoto as the source of the story about Yorubas. The spread of this record among scholars is what led to the popular belief that Yoruba was a donated word from the North.

It is shameful that Yoruba scholars, instead of correcting the error, joined in the bandwagon of those who credited Hausa as the source of the word Yoruba.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
macof:

50miles from where?

Really?

Between Agboniregun and Aborigene, who donated the name to the other?

When an English person call people Aborigenes, does this mean Agboniregun never existed as a name amongst Yorubas?

Does Clapperton publishing Yoruba to refer to Oyo people mean the word YORUBA never existed amongst the Oyo people prior to that?
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by macof(m): 12:14am On Nov 09, 2014
MetaPhysical:

My brother, why are people that do not understand Hausa language telling us Yoruba was a donated word from Hausa?

I am charging those people to explain why Hausa will label others BA but give YA/YO to us.

If the cap fits wear it.
I jst said It could very well be Bariba, Nupe or Kanuri
Hausa nowadays is a general term for northern Nigerian people

And as I know Ba is nt a thing for Hausa language...it's the "wa" ending that is
Anyway I don't speak Hausa what do I know
But then you don't either
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by macof(m): 12:23am On Nov 09, 2014
MetaPhysical:

You dont understand Hausa language, can't even decode and break Yoruba to its roots in Hausa language but yet you maintain Yoruba was donated from Hausa language.

Can you then explain the disparity in naming of neighbouring peoples with BA and why Oyo was skipped and given YO.?

Even Hausa call himself BAHAUSHE, in the order and protocol of naming people.

So if Hausa is the origin of YORUBA, don't you owe some explanation here?

Says the man who claims to understand Yoruba language but can't decode a word he claims to be Yoruba
Claim claim claim
Enough of this...an intelligent theory is welcome but then carrying ur theory all around with such aggression without any basis only gets u to make a fool of urself

I don't owe any explanation because this is general knowledge which you know of, it's u bringing up something new that needs to Iexplain
I read you also have another one
That Yoruba means Europa cheesy grin so now we are Europeans?

MetaPhysical:

Really?

Between Agboniregun and Aborigene, who donated the name to the other?

When an English person call people Aborigenes, does this mean Agboniregun never existed as a name amongst Yorubas?

Does Clapperton publishing Yoruba to refer to Oyo people mean the word YORUBA never existed amongst the Oyo people prior to that?

Wtf is this?
Wat has Agboniregun got to do with this?

Agboniregun was the chief of Oketase(the holy community of Ifa Practise world wide) during oduduwa's reign
where did u get ur aborigine/Agboniregun link from?

So any two words that mean absolutely nothing alike automatically become cognates and etymologically linked.because they sound alike?
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 1:42am On Nov 09, 2014
macof:

I jst said It could very well be Bariba, Nupe or Kanuri
Hausa nowadays is a general term for northern Nigerian people

And as I know Ba is nt a thing for Hausa language...it's the "wa" ending that is
Anyway I don't speak Hausa what do I know
But then you don't either

I take a deep dive into any subject that arouses my curiosity and interest. You will not dispute the fact that my share of knowledge here has contributed to your acquisition of information and facts you did not know exist.

Yes, you are correct, I do not speak Hausa but in the time you have not seen me here I have busied myself studying the structure and syntax of Hausa language and I am here telling you that YA is not a pattern of nomenclature they use to call themselves or others.

Hausa uses BA traditionally to ascribe ethnic groups.

BAYARABE is how Hausa call a Yoruba person.

There is no group, Nupe, Hausa, Bariba or Kanuri that ascribed YORUBA and donated the word to us.

You are craving to stand out as an intelligent thought and therefore you choose to argue topics on the side of scholars that foolishly argue Yoruba was donated by Hausa.

What you need to do is abide by the orderliness of traditions and customs that have proven over the centuries to be fact-tight and indispensable.
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 1:53am On Nov 09, 2014
macof:

Says the man who claims to understand Yoruba language but can't decode a word he claims to be Yoruba
Claim claim claim
Enough of this...an intelligent theory is welcome but then carrying ur theory all around with such aggression without any basis only gets u to make a fool of urself

I don't owe any explanation because this is general knowledge which you know of, it's u bringing up something new that needs to Iexplain
I read you also have another one
That Yoruba means Europa cheesy grin so now we are Europeans?

Wtf is this?
Wat has Agboniregun got to do with this?

Agboniregun was the chief of Oketase(the holy community of Ifa Practise world wide) during oduduwa's reign
where did u get ur aborigine/Agboniregun link from?

So any two words that mean absolutely nothing alike automatically become cognates and etymologically linked.because they sound alike?

NOTE TO PREXIOS
When opening topics for discussion will you kindly indicate if its for intellectual deep dive or just to banter words on the surface.

grin

Macof, please go back to reading Homer and leave Yoruba topics alone. You are educated but you lack insight and the depth of understanding needed to discuss Yoruba culture and customs, arts and myths.

This topic is not for textbook scholars. OP is asking a question that you can never find in any classroom or online materials. It will take people who have understanding of the root words contained in Y-O-R-U-B-A to get to bottom if it, and if you cannot connect the link between Agboniregun and Aborigene, I doubt very much you can make headway with what OP is requesting.

Excuse yourself from this topic my friend!
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 2:16am On Nov 09, 2014
Prexios,

On this topic, finding the origin of the name Yoruba is parallel with the quest to find the first Yoruba society.
If we can locate the first Yoruba society, we will find the origin of the name.

What names have Yorubas call themselves in the past?
Also, is there any record of any ancient society with the YRB root word?
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by macof(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2014
MetaPhysical:

NOTE TO PREXIOS
When opening topics for discussion will you kindly indicate if its for intellectual deep dive or just to banter words on the surface.

grin

Macof, please go back to reading Homer and leave Yoruba topics alone. You are educated but you lack insight and the depth of understanding needed to discuss Yoruba culture and customs, arts and myths.

This topic is not for textbook scholars. OP is asking a question that you can never find in any classroom or online materials. It will take people who have understanding of the root words contained in Y-O-R-U-B-A to get to bottom if it, and if you cannot connect the link between Agboniregun and Aborigene, I doubt very much you can make headway with what OP is requesting.

Excuse yourself from this topic my friend!

Lol this is jst a simple thing. you have a belief like a religion that "Yoruba" is from Yoruba language against the general public without proof...you speak Yoruba don't u? So why nt tell us the meaning already and save us the trouble?

I see, so you are the almighty authority on Yoruba arts, culture and myths yet you don't know Agboniregun grin
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by 2prexios: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
MetaPhysical:
Prexios,

On this topic, finding the origin of the name Yoruba is parallel with the quest to find the first Yoruba society.
If we can locate the first Yoruba society, we will find the origin of the name.

What names have Yorubas call themselves in the past?
Also, is there any record of any ancient society with the YRB root word?

They have been called Ayonu by their Dahomeyian neigbours to the west,
And Lukumi especially in the Carribean sea and the new world, and as well, em, Yoruba was earlier called Eyo by bishop Crowther in his episcopal correspondence with London mission of Anglican church. Crowther has the priviledge of reciting the Lord's Prayer in Yoruba (from his Yoruba translation of the English bible) before Her Majesty Queen Victoria, who listened with rapt attention and commented that Yoruba language is sweet to hear and sounds like music.
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
2prexios:

And Lukumi especially in the Carribean sea and the new world, and as well, em, Yoruba was earlier called Eyo by bishop Crowther in his episcopal correspondence with London mission of Anglican church. Crowther has the priviledge of reciting the Lord's Prayer in Yoruba (from his Yoruba translation of the English bible) before Her Majesty Queen Victoria, who listened with rapt attention and commented that Yoruba language is sweet to hear and sounds like music.

Let's dial back the hand of time. The take is that Yoruba is synonymous with Oyo. Who founded Oyo?
Re: Origin Of The Name Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
2prexios:

Let's dial back the hand of time. The take is that Yoruba is synonymous with Oyo.

1. Who founded Oyo?

IleIfe is much older than Oyo.

2. What were the people of Ife called?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benin Traditional Worshippers Embark On Acts Of Purification And Sanctification / Who Is A Woman? (understanding The Nature Of Women) / Gabriel Igbinedion's 84th Birthday Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.