Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Embarassing Moments!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Embarassing Moments!!!!!!!!!!!!! (613 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / SHARE YOUR EMBARASSING Moments!!..."oga At The Top Is Quite Examplary" / Share Your Most Embarassing Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embarassing Moments!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Poseidon012(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
When was your most embarassing moment of your life?........
Will start with mine........
This happened in front of an atm with a lot of people on queue,I inserted my card in d slot and it was broken by d machine....out of anger,i ran into d bank to complain and i surprisingly started shouting in d bank for a new atm card,d people there all asked if i was alright.....I Iooked around only to find out i was in an hall and wedding was going on..I left there like an idiot and in shame
ADD URS

1 Like

Re: Embarassing Moments!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lol.. Embarassing indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Helicopter Crash In Yola Again / If It Were You, What Will You Do ? / Jonathan Begs Obasanjo, Sends 7 PDP Governors To Beg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.