Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Advice Is Needed Please - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice Is Needed Please (2638 Views)

Your Opinion/advice Is Needed Please / An Expert Advice Is Needed For My Honda 2002. / Your Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
Happy new month my fellow nairalander,so.....I am considering buying m
y first car.I like a salloon car that has a/c,automatic gear,power steering,power windows and my budget is 200k,pls is it possible to get a car wit d above feature wit dat amount (I don't mind if it is naija used but I will prefer tokunbo or if possible hand to hand sales) and is it possible for  to get dis kind of honda accord in Nigeria.tank you in advance

Re: Advice Is Needed Please by colossus2: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
E be like you come here come play.
Undergraduate, 22years.
What did you do to raise 200k.
If you are looking for such features at 200k, I would advice you to climb 3rd mainland bridge and spraying the money into the water.
Even Golf Zero you won't see.

6 Likes

Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
colossus2:
E be like you come here come play.
Undergraduate, 22years.
What did you do to raise 200k.
If you are looking for such features at 200k, I would advice you to climb 3rd mainland bridge and spraying the money into the water.
Even Golf Zero you won't see.
lol.u r d kind of people dat belittle d youth in dis country.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
@ SAVEDBABA you cannot get a car for that amount except it's scrap or a stolen vehicle.
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
Happy new month my fellow nairalander,so.....I am considering buying my first car,I am an undergraduate,22 year old,6'78" tall,I like a salloon car that has a/c,automatic gear,power steering,power windows and my budget is 200k,pls is it possible to get a car wit d above feature wit dat amount (I don't mind if it is naija used but I will prefer tokunbo or if possible hand to hand sales) and is it possible for me to get dis kind of honda accord in Nigeria.tank you in advance

Don't know about your spec and value in Nigeria but if I was selling the car in your picture I wouldn't ask for less than $19,000 (N3,100,00).
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
EconElectronics:
@ SAVEDBABA you cannot get a car for that amount except it's scrap or a stolen vehicle.
hmm ok tanx
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
CityNG:

Don't know about your spec and value in Nigeria but if I was selling the car in your picture I wouldn't ask for less than $19,000 (N3,100,00).
dat is a honda accord 1980 coupe, its quite expensive sha,tanx
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by colossus2: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
lol.u r d kind of people dat belittle d youth in dis country.
Na simple kweshun.
And na direct ansa I giv you.
Anyway datz non of.....efcc dey come tongue
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
dat is a honda accord 1980 coupe, its quite expensive sha,tanx

No it's not.

It's a Mazda or Toyota with a V8 engine transplant and supercharger.

PS: Toyota Corolla.

Re: Advice Is Needed Please by chillex8(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
You will need an armored tank and jet bomber for this operation.

1 Like

Re: Advice Is Needed Please by chucky234(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
With 200k you can get clean naija used Benz 190, Chrysler Neon, Honda halla, 1996 Honda Legend, and 1998 Mazda 626.
Take your time and comb the auto section thoroughly as there are many of the listed cars on sale.
Good luck bro.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
chucky234:
With 200k you can get clean naija used Benz 190, Chrysler Neon, Honda halla, 1996 Honda Legend, and 1998 Mazda 626.
Take your time and comb the auto section thoroughly as there are many of the listed cars on sale.
Good luck bro.
tanx bro,I saw one Honda halla for sale in my environ,I like d car but I don't no hw good d car is pls advice me
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by chucky234(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
tanx bro,I saw one Honda halla for sale in my environ,I like d car but I don't no hw good d car is pls advice me
Test drive the car, if the car is sound and clean then make payment. It is a strong car and cheap to maintain, good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
chucky234:
Test drive the car, if the car is sound and clean then make payment. It is a strong car and cheap to maintain, good luck bro.
tankq v.much
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by nurey(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
The Honda halla is one of the most fuel efficient car I have ever come across with its exhaust leaking, it will still use judiciously #500 naira worth of fuel, the family I stayed with in abeokuta used that car for 5 to 6 years its first 2yrs was a well maintained year but subsequent years that car was the most abused car I ever came across it was washed once in like a month, no coolant was used just pure borehole water, the engine oil wasn't even 20W50 it was the road side concoction engine oil and if you see the street that car dey pass, toyota land cruiser go fear rocks with all the abuse, that car could still do 120Km/h with ease but I advice you if u have 200k and buy Nigerian used vehicle with it, then you want to start your own car museum be that.

1 Like

Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Export1: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
It might be useful:

10. Establish a realistic budget
9. Know what you can spend monthly
8. Establish your transportation needs
7. Identify and prioritize your wants
6. Do your research (it's never been easier)
5. Locate a convenient dealer
4. Take a test drive
3. Determine the proper purchase price
2. Secure financing, or know your options
1. Enjoy the process

1 Like

Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
nurey:
The Honda halla is one of the most fuel efficient car I have ever come across with its exhaust leaking, it will still use judiciously #500 naira worth of fuel, the family I stayed with in abeokuta used that car for 5 to 6 years its first 2yrs was a well maintained year but subsequent years that car was the most abused car I ever came across it was washed once in like a month, no coolant was used just pure borehole water, the engine oil wasn't even 20W50 it was the road side concoction engine oil and if you see the street that car dey pass, toyota land cruiser go fear rocks with all the abuse, that car could still do 120Km/h with ease but I advice you if u have 200k and buy Nigerian used vehicle with it, then you want to start your own car museum be that.
tankq very much,but is it possible to get tokunbo Honda Halla
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Export1:
It might be useful:

10. Establish a realistic budget
9. Know what you can spend monthly
8. Establish your transportation needs
7. Identify and prioritize your wants
6. Do your research (it's never been easier)
5. Locate a convenient dealer
4. Take a test drive
3. Determine the proper purchase price
2. Secure financing, or know your options
1. Enjoy the process
hmmmm,taankq u boss,I will do put dat all in consideration
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by icemann(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
Happy new month my fellow nairalander,so.....I am considering buying my first car,I am an undergraduate,22 year old,6'78" tall,I like a salloon car that has a/c,automatic gear,power steering,power windows and my budget is 200k,pls is it possible to get a car wit d above feature wit dat amount (I don't mind if it is naija used but I will prefer tokunbo or if possible hand to hand sales) and is it possible for me to get dis kind of honda accord in Nigeria.tank you in advance

Why do i suspect you are fabricating this story?
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
icemann:

Why do i suspect you are fabricating this story?
u have freedom to ur opinion but u don't have freedom to annoy me,pls dont
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by nurey(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
tankq very much,but is it possible to get tokunbo Honda Halla

The last time I saw a clean automatic tokunbo of this car it was going for 450k, I don't know how much it is worth now.

1 Like

Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2014
nurey:

The last time I saw a clean automatic tokunbo of this car it was going for 450k, I don't know how much it is worth now.
ok,tanx.I heard dat d A/C of honda halla is not dat cool hw true is it?
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by nurey(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
ok,tanx.I heard dat d A/C of honda halla is not dat cool hw true is it?
The time this car was bought according to my family friend the A/C was like cold room till the car was sold the ac was still working but they never did use it for the 6yrs I was with them I can remember the guy only tested It once for me and by the way it was a manual transmission.
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
nurey:

The time this car was bought according to my family friend the A/C was like cold room till the car was sold the ac was still working but they never did use it for the 6yrs I was with them I can remember the guy only tested It once for me and by the way it was a manual transmission.
ok,tanx cos I like using A/C in a car
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 25, 2015
colossus2:

Na simple kweshun.
And na direct ansa I giv you.
Anyway datz non of.....efcc dey come tongue
men u dnt no my fanancial tho
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Mishydoo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Exposure is good...u are a man,when I was ur age I had a volvo I was using,I learnt a lot from it.So let no one discourage u,its ur choice and possibly ur mistake u'll learn from.

Get a Mazda,(headlights dat open and close)...d last we sold was 2yrs ago for 150k and d person stl enjoys it till nw.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 03, 2015
Mishydoo:
Exposure is good...u are a man,when I was ur age I had a volvo I was using,I learnt a lot from it.So let no one discourage u,its ur choice and possibly ur mistake u'll learn from.

Get a Mazda,(headlights dat open and close)...d last we sold was 2yrs ago for 150k and d person stl enjoys it till nw.
tankq for ur encouraging word
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
tankq for ur encouraging word
how far
Re: Advice Is Needed Please by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bossforeva:
how far
i neva buy am..... still saving....hopefully by next year,i for don save finish

(1) (Reply)

Germany Set To Lunch First Transparent Car / Innoson Releases The Innoson 4x4 Carrier 2017 Model (photos) / Wow!! Most Beautiful Car In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.