Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man (2722 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by obowunmi(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
undecided undecided cry shocked angry
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by Harmthe(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
u have nothing to do to him cuz u reaped what u sow.
u want a rich dude nd u have it.

wat next.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
U ladies are smth else...seriously.... U hav gotten wat u wanted so why the angry mood?... It wasnt as if the man chyked u or smth, u wr d one dat was trippin for him nd after much persterin, he agreed to take advantage of u.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by alabiyemmy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
jump into hell instead of seeking ways to punish him. You opened your smelly pu ssy for him .

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by obowunmi(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
The said man is not rich. May have stolen government money here and there but he is not rich.

He comes from a very poor family. But managed to make a life for himself.
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by tpia6: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Can somebody plz pull up the spam thread about the girl who her married lover used for rituals- it was trending at one time but I can't remember the title.

Imagine three mistress/agbere topics in three days?

Why are you people fantasizing about irrelevancies, even the male op is pretending to be a woman, likewise the other mistress thread was also opened by a supposed male?

E be like say una nor get work though, starting threads on nl is your work.
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by obowunmi(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
This is a real life story. Offer your thoughts, advice, do not dismiss.
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by tpia6: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
You are spamming the forum.
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by obowunmi(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
undecided
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by obowunmi(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
tpia6:
You are spamming the forum.

So you don't think the man should have told the woman that he was married?
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by thegoodone2(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
u are to b blame. go ur way, u cant do anything for him. he did not promise u marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by tpia6: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
Post your experience in the other mistress thread like everyone else has been doing.
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by obowunmi(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
tpia6:
Post your experience in the other mistress thread like everyone else has been doing.

didn't know there was a other mistress thread.
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by obowunmi(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
thegoodone2:
u are to b blame. go ur way, u cant do anything for him. he did not promise u marriage.

did you fully comprehend the post? Why couldn't there be full disclosure saying... "hope you know I have a wife." what's wrong with that
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by obowunmi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
alabiyemmy:
jump into hell instead of seeking ways to punish him. You opened your smelly pu ssy for him .

Why so harsh. What upsets you today?
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by obowunmi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
There are many women who will have sex with a man knowing he is married. Why not just tell the truth?
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by obowunmi(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Anyone have anything to add?
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by AfricanApple(f): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
eyaaa!! sad

hello everyone, its AfricanApple and I'm contesting for miss Nairaland, vote for me to help me win this contest, u will not regret voting for me, your vote counts smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/africanapple
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
dingo yaro,monkeytail,sister caro....story for the gods, story for the gods oooo*dancing naked with a glass of Jack D*

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
some women tho embarassed why do u wanna blackmail him? u started it first na. that's what u get for meeting and creating relationships with people u meet on social network.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by SAMBARRY: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
O thank God finally someone is seeing what I am seeing grin

awon onitanu united
tpia6:
Can somebody plz pull up the spam thread about the girl who her married lover used for rituals- it was trending at one time but I can't remember the title.

Imagine three mistress/agbere topics in three days?

Why are you people fantasizing about irrelevancies, even the male op is pretending to be a woman, likewise the other mistress thread was also opened by a supposed male?

E be like say una nor get work though, starting threads on nl is your work.
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by 100Cents: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Go to God and confess your sins.

He is faithful and just to forgive you...
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by tpia6: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
^bro, something is paining you, what is it?

you've come to the right section, there are many counselors here to help you.
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by tpia6: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by obowunmi(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
No useful advice.

Where are all the mature folks?
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by sule5727: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
travelling. U better go and get ur luv?
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by jmoore(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
obowunmi:
No useful advice.
Where are all the mature folks?

The elders went to the village meeting.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by engrsyer(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
This post is suppose to be at the Romance section and not Family section. Family section is for the 'extra' matured minds and not issues like this. Besides I dont believe this post or else the Op is a f*g. He cant tell me someone used his own account to dispose dis rubbish here. Op u r d one, come out in open. Can't dat person open or use her own account and get whatever she wants than passing thru u?
Re: What Should I Do? I Slept With A Married Man by obowunmi(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2014
Where is everybody na?

(1) (Reply)

Family Self Defense: Focus On Women Group (case Study Nigeria) / 7 Easy Ways To Keep Your Vagina Healthy And Young / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.