Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

|««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| (2807 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by detunj: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
grin
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by kr0ne(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2014
Debdave
Atikubi
Teddybiyasi
Yeyenatu
Vote! angry
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2014
kr0ne:
Debdave
Atikubi
Teddybiyasi
Yeyenatu
Vote! angry

Baba, I don send u msg for fb..
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by teddybiyasi(f): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2014
...........Teddy's....vote....goes....to-------unknown grin
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2014
Elymaximus oooo!!!! Chai!!! Wrongturn!!!! Why you no dey do thi style na?! angry grin grin

My vote goes to ely...

In all crit abeg except for flow that ties with barz.

YeaYeaNot

1 Like

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Atikubi(f): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2014
Elymaximus and Xpecial

1 Like

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
kr0ne:
Sweet daughters of Eve kiss kiss
Please kindly vote on this: 1st, 2nd and 3rd from ur church/mosque minds

tag:
softsparkyy
Dolcilicious
MzMariah
sholasholala
lynpetra
ivyy
lertee
cdamsel
nikkyshyne
Mondisweets
IrishKez
Tashamania
BecaciaBarbie
idowuogbo
adaobi123
marieolae
SpcAgtOko
miztola
farano
MizMyColi
rozzay
caracta
Missmossy
SelinaBrown
Missterious
dytbabe
Intacta
Odilafta
Babe2sure
teespice
AfricanApple
luxanne
alorax2
Sarimah
zeemoore
glitest
April07
Atikubi
Debdave

thank u all for voting for me, I love u guys, I wanna learn how to rap. So expect me here often.
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
I vote for elymax.......
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
detunj:
Hey guys please we need ur help.....check d link below and follow d diss btw #detunj and #obontami up to date.....dey are bth quacks but wnt to knw wu is beta.....so kindly please vote(cause d loser gets banned frm rap section)

This is d http://www.nairaland.com/109969/2-lines-diss-person-above/92
Oga, You Might Get Ban 4 Spamming Thread!

Yeyenatu
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
detunj:
Hey guys please we need ur help.....check d link below and follow d diss btw #detunj and #obontami up to date.....dey are bth quacks but wnt to knw wu is beta.....so kindly please vote(cause d loser gets banned frm rap section)

This is d http://www.nairaland.com/109969/2-lines-diss-person-above/92

Yeyenatu.
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by detunj: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
YoungDaNaval:

Yeyenatu.
sorry....I was high on drugs
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by detunj: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
YoungDaNaval:

Yeyenatu.
am sorry....I was high on drugs
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by SelinaBrown(f): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
1st - Xpecial007, 1st - Elymaximus .......my vote

2 Likes

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by kr0ne(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ok, e don end!
Elymaxiimus won, Xpecial took second

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
kr0ne:
Ok, e don end!
Elymaxiimus won, Xpecial took second
cheesycheesycheesy...... Thanks to every sweet daughter of eve who voted me the winner...... Gracias. cool..........

1 Like

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by kr0ne(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

cheesycheesycheesy...... Thanks to every sweet daughter of eve who voted me the winner...... Gracias. cool..........
Send me message on davejean007@yahoo.com
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
kr0ne:

Send me message on davejean007@yahoo.com
i'm having issues with my yahoo account..
Do you have a google account?
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by kr0ne(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

i'm having issues with my yahoo account..
Do you have a google account?
Not at all. So how we go do am na? I wan send u the recharge. And u can't drop ur number here
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
kr0ne:

Not at all. So how we go do am na? I wan send u the recharge. And u can't drop ur number here
recharge card? grin i never knew there was a price for the winner o.. Lol cheesy....

Anyway... Here's ma number 08188901177- etisalat....
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by kr0ne(m): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

recharge card? grin i never knew there was a price for the winner o.. Lol cheesy....

Anyway... Here's ma number 08188901177- etisalat....
Ok, copied. I just lost my BB Q5. I dey beg the owner to give me back but the guy dey speak French. And finally, he's switched it off. I'm chatting with laptop now and the data go soon finish grin
If I don't send it tonight, I'll send it tomorrow
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by SelinaBrown(f): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
kr0ne:

Ok, copied. I just lost my BB Q5. I dey beg the owner to give me back but the guy dey speak French. And finally, he's switched it off. I'm chatting with laptop now and the data go soon finish grin
Lol....okay
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by SelinaBrown(f): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
Any other battles to look out for??
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
kr0ne:

eeyah... Sorry.... You can send the airtime anytime...... No p...... Thnx
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by XPECIAL007: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
kr0ne:

......... No p brO krOne,,,i trust u,,,,,,,you can inbox me d airtime ,,,anyday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
.......also i want to say thumbs up to all dah "sweet daughters of eve" who voted for me
........plus thumbs up to we d contestants,,,,,,although Elimaxus was 1st and i,,,was d 1st runner up...........it a nice experience,,,,,,,stay blessed peace u all

1 Like

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by kr0ne(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
SelinaBrown:
Any other battles to look out for??
Yes, and we'll keep u informed, darling
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|III|="I Will Kill For You" »»| by SelinaBrown(f): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
kr0ne:

Yes, and we'll keep u informed, darling
I can't wait...... .... smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Best Nairaland Rappers Of 07/08! / SLEAKID Vs CRIZZY...... One Goin Down / OJOAWO Vs. DHANNY.... Let's Settle Our Grudges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.