Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. (18623 Views)

Easiest ways of Making Money Working At Homehttp://unlimitedtrust.com/-107426.ht / We Help U Utilise Your Spare Time. / Stay At Home Business: Learn How You Can Make Money Working At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. by tiens: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2006
Hello
I work for Tianshi International and we operate globally in 190 countries with offices in the UAE (DUBAI)
Tianshi is already gaining good business from DUBAI and there are several BMW car, Luxury Boat, and private plane. You have a better chance to work with us, your benefits are much easier to get. Star-6 distributorship= BMW car
We have got people from African: Nigeria, Uganda, South Africa, Ghana, Namibia, and Sawziland, Kenya. Tianshi have two offices at DUBAI. For further details Only you can visit the E-mail:  tiens.today@mail.com  Give your future wings. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. We are looking for people with a genuine desire to be wealthy.
Thank you and have a nice day,
Keep in touch!
Regards,
Chinese company
Re: A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. by iice(f): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2006
And what exactly is this company about?
Re: A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. by Constantin: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2006
I found their website: http://www.tiens.hu/company.html grin grin grin grin
Re: A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. by iice(f): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2006
Thanks Constantin for the link, it would help ppl better.
Re: A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. by tiens: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2006
yes, and www.tiens.com smiley
Re: A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. by jesusfreak(f): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2008
Travel to DUBAI

Join us on a trip to the Home of Modern Development, DUBAI

Date: Thursday 24th July – Monday 28th July 2008

Cost: N175, 000.00

(This covers Visas, Travel, and Accommodation)

Accommodation is a 4 Star hotel by the beach, bed and breakfast

Experience the following:

   Visit Emirates Mall,
   Museum
   Zoo
   Beach
   Desert Safari
   Shop at Dubai Emirates Mall and Dierra and a chance for persaonal development training with a well known speaker!

Organized by DEVELOPMENT REPORT MAGAZINE

www.developmentreport.org/dubai.php

For enquiries, call : 08084746972 | 08026335686

Note: To qualify for this trip, you have to be 24years and above.

this is no fluke, its fr real!
Re: A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. by FxPro: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2008
what is this?
Re: A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. by RickRoss1: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2008
Is the trip gonna be great?
Re: A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. by adebisi1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2008
Hello Bro. I would like to know how much it would cost me to buy a good Toshiba inspiron or HP laptop in Dubaiwith 512 and above, I would also like to get your advise on where to buy the laptop cheap in Dubai at WHOSESALES price,am buying up to 1000 PCs

Thanks
Re: A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. by naijadelta(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2008
i want info on where to buy computer accessories at lowest prices in dubai.

someone out there needs your help
Re: A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2008
tianshi is a good product,good for the body and spirit.
but i dont know how many nigerians would buy into it.

Pepper-soups and isi-ewu wont let them
Re: A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. by powerblaze(m): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2008
So far, this is the best opportunity I've found from dubai. Check it out:

http://www.powerblaze.dubalmlm.com
Re: A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. by onyxgirl(f): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2008
I ve check the website dubai here i come
Re: A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. by fejiron: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2012
Are you frustrated and wondering why it's been such a struggle to make money online -- trying one failed program after another?
Have you experienced so much rejection and failure that you think you'll never escape from your boring or dead-end job?
Have you become disgusted because your sponsoring efforts haven't worked, you've received no "spillover," and you just feel like giving up?this is for you check it out http:///joinjustbeenpaidforfree

(1) (Reply)

La Buena Vida International Business School / The Best Fumigation Company In Nigeria / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.