Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,559 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

Do You Argree To This"ged Is The Best Performing President Since Independent" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Argree To This"ged Is The Best Performing President Since Independent" (542 Views)

List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? / Jonathan Named Most Performing President Since Independence. - SSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Argree To This"ged Is The Best Performing President Since Independent" by Princecalm(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
I will never argree to this even if it means dieing.How can people just wake up and start ranting what they like all in the name of politics,i was watching a PDP political rally recently being held in Rivers state and one of the speeches that left me bewildered was when the speaker said GED is the best president Nigeria has ever had and i was left dumbfounded and immediately put off the tv set.
Re: Do You Argree To This"ged Is The Best Performing President Since Independent" by Akinsz: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Only taabaa sniffers will agree to that.
Re: Do You Argree To This"ged Is The Best Performing President Since Independent" by focus7: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Let's talk of d more corrupt.
Re: Do You Argree To This"ged Is The Best Performing President Since Independent" by Caseless: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Whoever made that statement shld b shot on the head.
Re: Do You Argree To This"ged Is The Best Performing President Since Independent" by Caseless: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
If i believe that trash, i can easily believe fashola is the father of George w. BUSH. He can b d best in sapele water consumption, but in other respect, he is not.
Re: Do You Argree To This"ged Is The Best Performing President Since Independent" by Omen100(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Capital "NO" & only in Nigeria will failure be tagged success because of man has to eat.

Re: Do You Argree To This"ged Is The Best Performing President Since Independent" by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
who is GED
Re: Do You Argree To This"ged Is The Best Performing President Since Independent" by Princecalm(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
who is GED
ask the gods

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Policing Of The Republic - Falana Writes IG Of Police / Army, Police Team Up To Rescue Mubi / A $250m Question: Can The Akwa Ibom International Stadium Become Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.