Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

A Nairalander Needs Ideas On Organising Children Xmas Party - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Needs Ideas On Organising Children Xmas Party (3418 Views)

Are You An N.g.o?or Individual? Are You Organising An Event?eg Birthday Party? M / Entertainner For Children Xmas Party / How Can I Manage Xmas Party For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Ideas On Organising Children Xmas Party by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello Nairalander,
I'm organizing children christmas party this coming december. This is my first and its also the first of its kind in the state. I intend using the support of my husband company (De-royal Noodles). He is the regional sales manager for his region. I also intend to invite some schools in the region to participate. All this will form as a way of advertisement to these organizations.

Please I will appreciate help and ideas from nairalanders who are into it or who have organized such before. I have just a month to plan and I want it to be a memorable xmas party for the kids and parents.

Thanks as I await your ideas or suggestions.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Ideas On Organising Children Xmas Party by idpepper: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hello , our company pella events and multimedia concept organises children's party, training, beauty pageant and more. We are based in abuja so I will just brife u on some stuffs that may guide u. Firstly are u organising the end of year party to make funds? If yes then I will advice u do a raffu draw and make tickets that u will sell before the date of the party. Prizes may include children's cars that they can drive, bicycles, kiddes computers, fancy school bags, launch PACs n more. Secondly u write to some companies to sponsor the event like u mentioned due royal noodles they can be one of ur sponsors . Before making ur tickets, get a venue. U can use a hall or an open space with tents cos ur tickets should indicate ur venue, date n time. U need a very good kids party DJ n clown as Mc, also like 4 or more cartoon characters like Ben 10, mickey n winne mouse n others, jumping castles, lots of games, gift packs, optional father Christmas corner, n many more side attractions. Basically the first thing u need to do is make ur tickets n start selling now. Here is my number 08065109105. Let's talk more if u have any questions. pls are u based in abuja?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Ideas On Organising Children Xmas Party by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=idpepper post=27667808]Hello , our company pella events and multimedia concept organises children's party, training, beauty pageant and more. We are based in abuja so I will just brife u on some stuffs that may guide u. Firstly are u organising the end of year party to make funds? If yes then I will advice u do a raffu draw and make tickets that u will sell before the date of the party. Prizes may include children's cars that they can drive, bicycles, kiddes computers, fancy school bags, launch PACs n more. Secondly u write to some companies to sponsor the event like u mentioned due royal noodles they can be one of ur sponsors . Before making ur tickets, get a venue. U can use a hall or an open space with tents cos ur tickets should indicate ur venue, date n time. U need a very good kids party DJ n clown as Mc, also like 4 or more cartoon characters like Ben 10, mickey n winne mouse n others, jumping castles, lots of games, gift packs, optional father Christmas corner, n many more side attractions. Basically the first thing u need to do is make ur tickets n start selling now. Here is my number 08065109105. Let's talk more if u have any questions. pls are u based in abuja?

Thanks IdPepper. No I'm not based in abuja. I really do appreciate your ideas. It really helped. Like I said its the first of it kind. Also this is my first time organising such. My husband has just been transfered all the way from Lagos to Zamfara, Kebbi and Sokoto Region. I am based in sokoto. I've been thinking of what the christmas will be like in sokoto. I've done my research well and I've also asked questions and I discovered that there is nothing like christmas parties or let me say Father christmas here in sokoto. So its definately going to be a boring christmas, then I thought of bringing down the fun to sokoto state. Whereby organising a christmas party wherby the kids will have fun and then see a father christmas. I will do as you have said and I will definately give you a call. Thanks once again.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Ideas On Organising Children Xmas Party by KateExquisite: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Am Kate a member of Community of Sant Egidio, Christmas Party is what our group is known for, although ours is tag ''Christmas Lunch'' held on 25th Dec of every year in this states: Abuja,Lagos,Niger,Plateau,Nasarawa,Enugu and Oyo. Although our Christmas party is for the less privileged in our society those that can not afford a meal on Christmas day. You can call 08065921225 for tips on how to go about yours.

(1) (Reply)

Boon Vans Rental And Delivery Service(Lagos) / Miss Nigeria, Unoaku Anyadike Dazzles At The Miss Universe Swimsuit Competition / Happy Birthday To Pinkycute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.