Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,427 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND (5580 Views)

The Depth Of Life / When The Teacher Keep Saying "Keep This In The Back Of Ur Mind" PIC / Father Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Are Saying For Now”.. - Dibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by mikechibuzor(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
...rather than using a concave lens in correcting my myopic sight it has given me a whole new eyes with vision that penetrates as though it's an x-ray.
The sharp-sight of an eagle is not excluded nor the insight of snakes(i heard they've inner vision) that has virtually never been with me.
It has done more than shining a light of hope in the endless tunnel i'm in. Scooping me from the abyss of depression. Who would have thought it could decrease bi-polar disorder. Making me stand-out among my peers with words i stole from great nairalanders comment(hope i'm not infringing) not to talk of the informations. I'm a wikepedia in this part of the world i stay.
Finding solace in the enthralling comments of your members.
I would have continued but nairaland folks are allergic to epistle and words can't literally display my gratitude.
You may think i'm over-hyping but everywords here are true.
Thanks NAIRALAND!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by smithsammy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
We are on this stride together bro. Nairaland has done a whole lot of good to many of us here. The site has really changed my person.

5 Likes

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by Eragablessen(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
In contribution to your "analogy" I'm indebted as well, but not allergic to a spoting "epistle".
Wish i c'ld recommend this excerpt to the frontpage.
Modified......... I guess you meant "from" instead of "frod"

1 Like

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by mikechibuzor(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Eragablessen:
In contribution to your "analogy" I'm indebted as well, but not allergic to a spoting "epistle".
Wish i c'ld recommend this excerpt to the frontpage.
Modified......... I guess you meant "from" instead of "frod"
yes its from but i dont know how to edit it.
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
I'm not going to try to pretend like I understand this epistle undecided undecided

17 Likes

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by mikechibuzor(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Zedric:
I'm not going to try to pretend like I understand this epistle undecided undecided
what do u mean:-/
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
mikechibuzor:

yes its from but i dont know how to edit it.
Click on modify(u'll see dix ryt below ur first post)...Then u can now edit d subject..
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by mikechibuzor(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

Click on modify(u'll see dix ryt below ur first post)...Then u can now edit d subject..
thanks
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
mikechibuzor:
thanks
Yes Sir..

1 Like

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by hatux: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
Zedric:
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by joedejana(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
I don't Understand too..back when I was still schooling in China, I would have known undecided

5 Likes

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by alexis007(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
op is a mobile wikipedia everyone consults 4 information where he lives,all thanks to NL?...bro...what remote village are you staying in?
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by halmeyd(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Azzually OP i dnt undastnd doz william shakespeare's poemz u wrote o.

1 Like

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by fr3do(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ymodulus has infected this one.

3 Likes

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by Liamm(m): 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Zedric:
lol. Me too

1 Like

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
u r welcome cheesy
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nairaland is a complete package.Sports,religion,education,auto talk...in fact,just drop d question and u can be sure u'll get an answer.

I'm addicted to NL.

I no forget d comedy section too,particularly d trolls and those who are clearly ignorant and still refuse to learn/accept fact cheesy

1 Like

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by Big4wig(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
Some guys will be pressing bwest like eba... Dis comment is common on nairaland....funniest forum Eva cheesy
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by wheesin(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
pls chairman what exactly are you thanking nairaland for ??

Is it the annoying sheMa|e monikers or the automatic islam conversion ..pls be specific
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by 100Cents: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Now, you have learnt how to toast women...
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by mikechibuzor(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
hatux:
Seconded!
Liamm:
lol. Me too
halmeyd:
Azzually OP i dnt undastnd doz william shakespeare's poemz u wrote o.
Zedric:
lolz..i know i'm not eloquent but i didnt write in french.whats there that cant be understood?
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
sad angry Op be specific

1 Like

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by LegenduryNueLs: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by LegenduryNueLs: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
u r welcome cheesy
as if u understood what he posted above ..sMBH undecided

1 Like

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
joedejana:
I don't Understand too..back when I was still schooling in China, I would have known undecided
grin
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by AbuMikey(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
fr3do:
Ymodulus has infected this one.

These
are
the
kind
of
comments
I
read
on
Nairaland
that
make
people
think
I've
gone
Crazy
--
gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by Eragablessen(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
[quote
author=mikechibuzor post=27646154] lolz..i know i'm not eloquent but i
didnt write in french.whats there that cant be understood?[/quote]

Intresting topic you've raised.
As you earlier emphasised, the oblivion wount mind about your epistle.
Dont sweat it bro, nairalanders are like this!!!
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by dmjinc(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
whats this ruckus all about undecided undecided
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by Dollarjunkie: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Reading comments and grin grin grin
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by priscaoge(f): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Zedric:

Please try harder cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ehyah.... Pele
Re: From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND by Princecalm(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
No doubt NL has helped so many persons here and has also spoilt so many.But what matters most is that,has it done more harm than good?.Certainly not.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only A Smart Person Can Solve These *update / Eighty Percent Of Ogun State Prostitutes Are University Undergraduates! / UNN 2016/2017 Primary Admission List Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.