Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Repent Because Something Is Chasing Me Or Because I'm Suppose 2? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent Because Something Is Chasing Me Or Because I'm Suppose 2? (681 Views)

Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! / Because I'm the Pastor, That's Why!" / How Do I Repent Again After Backsliding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repent Because Something Is Chasing Me Or Because I'm Suppose 2? by lastchild: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thanks to seun osewa who created this great site and thanks to nairalanders,you guys are great

I've been on a spiritual battle for over 6 years now but since I brought up my case to this site I've been gaining a bit dominion over this spirit battling my life,not by chasing her away but by hope giving to me by many,there's a kind of spiritual uplift this season,thanks to all the people sending me PMs,I can't reply y'all one by one so I'm responding back here

Everyone have assured me that following God is the only way to win,but the truth is,I don't want to follow God because something is chasing me but I want to follow him because I'm suppose to

If I settled her by the other way then follows God,won't God accept me?
Re: Repent Because Something Is Chasing Me Or Because I'm Suppose 2? by asalimpo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
God is'nt forcg ppl to follow Him.
Neither is He forcg those in His family to obey Him. It's a free world. If want to come to Him b sincere and let it b from ur heart else ur only fooling yaself.

God can allow problems in your life draw you to Him but in d end the final decision is your to make.
You can also quit Him at anytime.

If you didnt hav this problem would you consider God?

If this problem goes will you?
Re: Repent Because Something Is Chasing Me Or Because I'm Suppose 2? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
thats one thing i noticed from going through your diary, your fighting/ repenting for all the wrong reason, and stubborningly ignoring your options. your not obligated to repent, Christianity is a choice you make, their fore a cross you have accepted to bear, another mans cross and yours aint the same thing, if you pick Christianity be ready to keep fighting all your life,cause thats your cross to bear.

(1) (Reply)

End Of The World Soon, Imminent, Shortly, Few Years» Watchtower / An Islamic Letter Was Intercepted. / Run Away From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.