Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 (37510 Views)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 8th November 2015 / Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 8th November 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by illswift(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
sammycarz:
Can't even remember the last time Costa scored, been ages i need one today
Good tins come to the patient ones
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by Princecalm(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
aieromon:

Change wetin?Wait and see what happens when he gets the second goal.
i think he can never do without that tactics.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by macjireh: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Chelsea are really good but we need a more clinical Number 10 to do damages for us, Hazard is Flopping at scoring goals big time
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
illswift:
Good tins come to the patient ones

Be patient for one more season!!! grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by sammycarz(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Liverpool started best, we came back. We've been the better team since the 20th minute imo. Cahill MOTM after the goal
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by sammycarz(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
#Chelsea Diego Costa created 3 chances in the first half, more than the entire Liverpool team (2). #CFC
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]The ref is clearly biased and want Chelsea to keep their unbeaten record.

EPL refs are a joke! angry[/size]
[b]I will continue crying out for video technology. That is the only way to stop bias officiating.

It Is Time For Video Technology In Football

however one thing is true about it. The pros of video technology is more than the coins of it Almost all sports have embraced technology. Those sports have not lost its passion. The game gets interesting and intriguing with video technology.

Some people say that bias officiating favors all teams as time progresses. I do not see it this way. What statistical analysis was used to come up with this fact?

Every time poor officiating takes place, my mind goes back to why people feel the video technology will work against the greatness of the game. Due to poor officiating, we see players lose their tempers and take matters into their hands to hurt other players. Zuniga and Neymar incident at the World Cup comes to mind.

Some argue the video technology will take the powers off the referees hands. I wonder why that is the case. In video technology, there is going to be a referee behind the cameras who takes the final decision. That referees decision is final. Video technology will improve the accuracy of the referee's decision and helps his final judgment. It would not undermine the referee but improve the referee's decision.

The argument that replays will slow down the game is another flawed argument. If we want the game moving along, why add fouls. Every foul in the frame slows down the game. Without video technology, we have cases where players have walked out of the pitch and refused to play. For instance, the game between France and Portugal at the European Cup of nation in 2000. A video technological decision would have saved this. Sometimes players decent the referees and lead to them sending off. Sometimes it gets to a point where coaches argue with referees. All these slow down the game. Video technology would make the game move faster than slow it down. It is a technological system and most problems have been addressed.
https://www.nairaland.com/1986327/it-time-video-technology-football[/b]
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by edwife(f): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
ivanovic c'mon...

costa do something...
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by pamcode(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
KingTom:
Dem go srtip chelse naket today grin In other news
Rozzay
Jennimma
Vivly
Rokiatu
TemiGracie need your help please make una share una selves just make sure you vote each of them once and make it clear e.g I fredoooooo vote lipsrsealed
Anyway Xynerise abeg give me champagne make I sip. Chelshite go see hell today. Ojoro team!
grin grin grin
wait temigracie is still in the race what pls answer asap
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by colossus2: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
[b]I will continue crying out for video technology. That is the only way to stop bias officiating.

however one thing is true about it. The pros of video technology is more than the coins of it Almost all sports have embraced technology. Those sports have not lost its passion. The game gets interesting and intriguing with video technology.

Some people say that bias officiating favors all teams as time progresses. I do not see it this way. What statistical analysis was used to come up with this fact?

Every time poor officiating takes place, my mind goes back to why people feel the video technology will work against the greatness of the game. Due to poor officiating, we see players lose their tempers and take matters into their hands to hurt other players. Zuniga and Neymar incident at the World Cup comes to mind.

Some argue the video technology will take the powers off the referees hands. I wonder why that is the case. In video technology, there is going to be a referee behind the cameras who takes the final decision. That referees decision is final. Video technology will improve the accuracy of the referee's decision and helps his final judgment. It would not undermine the referee but improve the referee's decision.

The argument that replays will slow down the game is another flawed argument. If we want the game moving along, why add fouls. Every foul in the frame slows down the game. Without video technology, we have cases where players have walked out of the pitch and refused to play. For instance, the game between France and Portugal at the European Cup of nation in 2000. A video technological decision would have saved this. Sometimes players decent the referees and lead to them sending off. Sometimes it gets to a point where coaches argue with referees. All these slow down the game. Video technology would make the game move faster than slow it down. It is a technological system and most problems have been addressed.

Bros shift abeg. So make referee dey watch replay all the time when something happen abi wetin undecided
Match of 90mins go come be 4hours wen no be indian film.
Old mama go go market come back match go still dey on angry

9 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by franchizy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
I will commit suicide if chelsea draw or win this match. i hate chelsea with passion.
meanwhile undeserved goal

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by colossus2: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wow Costa. Always having an idea on goal cool
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by Roland17(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
Chelsea and their fake jersey...
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by colossus2: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Balotelli na just figurehead
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
colossus2:

Bros shift abeg. So make referee dey watch replay all the time when something happen abi wetin undecided
Match of 90mins go come be 4hours wen no be indian film.
Old mama go go market come back match go still dey on angry
Starting with shift abeg shows you put no thought behind your words. All major sports including basketball, lawn tennis, Ice Hockey etc use replay technology.

Do those games take four hours? There is a senior referee behind the cameras supported by quick technological replays and cameras to make more accurate decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by colossus2: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Roland17:
Lol...dem separate 1 from 9 for Costa jersey
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by mukina2: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
arghhh sterling!!!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by 9jafreak: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Skrtel vs. Costa even the shirt bear the tales
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by illswift(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Roland17:
Nothing dey to take diss chelsea again?

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by kendrick93(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
chelsea jersey na made in aba
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by Roland17(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
franchizy:
I will commit suicide if chelsea draw or win this match. i hate chelsea with passion.

Biko commit suicide for a better cause like Boko Haram, Poverty, unemployment and massive corruption..but don't misunderstand me ooo, I am not stopping you from committing the said suicide, just change the reason..

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by Lordabas: 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
i get the feeling ivanovic always wanted to b a right winger when he grew up..i think hes a false right back

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by 4gudenufs: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
franchizy:
i pity u wink
franchizy:
undecided
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by fydence: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
franchizy:
the sky will still be blue and You wont be missed

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by colossus2: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Starting with shift abeg shows you put no thought behind your words. All major sports including basketball, lawn tennis, Ice Hockey etc use replay technology.

Do those games take four hours. There is a senior referee behind the cameras supported by quick technological replays and cameras to make more accurate decisions.
Ok oya come closer grin
Video technology won't be implemented in the game of football for now

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by mukina2: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
chimerase2:
Nna eh angry
chimpanzee grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by Odunharry(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dm dn use dribble swear for Hazard
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
wait o....steven G dey this match? undecided
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by dotcomnamename: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:

I AGREE WITH YOU

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th November 2014 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Come on Chelsea!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! / Paul Pogba Arrives Manchester United For Medical / Chelsea Vs Westbrom (1 - 0) On 11th December 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.