Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? (22440 Views)

Sanchez Vs Hazard / Di Maria Vs Hazard: Who Is A Better Playmaker? / Di Maria Vs Hazard:who Is D Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Wittylens(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
Let's get things straight .

Sanchez and Hazard they are both wonderful players with mindblowing footwork and pace .
Now we are tryna spot who's better,how do we do this ? By finding flaws in one which is not in the other player.

Sanchez - Had a superb worldcup,kept scoring goals,got traded to arsenal kept scoring goals in every single match making assists
Sanchez is a better finisher than hazard,sanchez doesn't waste chances (DONT ARGUE)
Sanchez is an hardworker,he makes tackles makes sure he troubles the opposition,he marks marks marks till he gets the ball one thing hazard doesn't(GBAM)

They both can equally dribble,they have pace,shot always accurate !

Hazard on the other hand
Didn't make any impact in the world cup (Not crucifying him for that)
Hazard doesn't mark,just few times
Hazard does waste chances way tooo much ! He's always about scoring fancy goals,placing , R2 kinda player (for pple wey sabi ps) I'm sure if he has the finishing ability like sanchez he wld be on the same goals no with costa

Asides that hazard is still a wonderful baller regardless

But for now pls - Sanchez is better than Hazard. If you don't agree its either you a chelsea fan or you just a sanchez hater or you don't even watch football sef.
A poll was recently conducted on the net asper who will you rather have in your team
The result was : Sanchez 60%
Hazard -40%

Google is your friend to confirm.

How old is hazard?

How old is sanchez?

You also have to use their age and experience when comparing both players. Hazard is 23 . Sanchez should be 27 - 28 (Not sure)

Hazard of this season is much more better than hazard of last season. Last season , he bearly attempted to score. But this season , he has more hunger for goal which shows he's developing..

Everyone know he lasks that cutting-edge in the final third but he's working on it and it is very obvious. He will start scoring goals by next season , I'm very very sure of that.

As per who's better? Every football watching fan knows Hazard is better and more promising than sanchez. @age 23 , he's already getting accolades and nominations even tho he barely scores goals.. Any reasonable football club in this world will rather have an Hazard than a sanchez. That's why Madrid wouldn't mind spending £120million just to sign him.

Sanchez is at the prime of his career , Just like C.Ronaldo.

I enjoy watching Hazard anytime anyday! Even if he dosent score. He does the entertainment while Costa does the scoring.. That's why chelsea is a delight to watch this season!

****Case Closed***

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wittylens:

How old is hazard?

How old is sanchez?

You also have to use their age and experience when comparing both players. Hazard is 23 . Sanchez should be 27 - 28 (Not sure)

Hazard of this season is much more better than hazard of last season. Last season , he bearly attempted to score. But this season , he has more hunger for goal which shows he's developing..

Everyone know he lasks that cutting-edge in the final third but he's working on it and it is very obvious. He will start scoring goals by next season , I'm very very sure of that.

As per who's better? Every football watching fan knows Hazard is better and more promising than sanchez. @age 23 , he's already getting accolades and nominations even tho he barely scores goals.. Any reasonable football club in this world will rather have an Hazard than a sanchez. That's why Madrid wouldn't mind spending £120million just to sign him.

What are you saying? Potential is not the debate but form. Sanchez is the better player. That is why Barca bought him. At that time, they were the number one club in the World.

If Hazard reaches a superior level, then he would be better. For now, Sanchez is better.

Neymar is showing more potential than CR7 showed at 22yrs old. That does not make Neymar the better player. Until Neymar gets there.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Wittylens(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
What are you saying? Potential is not the debate but form. Sanchez is the better player. That is why Barca bought him. At that time, they were the number one club in the World.

If Hazard reaches a superior level, then he would be better. For now, Sanchez is better.

Neymar is showing more potential than CR7 showed at 22yrs old. That does not make Neymar the better player. Until Neymar gets there.

So you know sanchez is more superior than hazard yet you still compare them..?

Why don't you compare C.Ronaldo and Sanchez? Since your critera is goals and current form?

Guy you no get argument abeg! . Go sitdown!
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wittylens:

So you know sanchez is more superior than hazard yet you still compare them..?

Why don't you compare C.Ronaldo and Sanchez? Since your critera is goals and current form?

Guy you no get argument abeg! . Go sitdown!
I do not understand you. You brought up the fact that Hazard is still young and needs development in some areas like finishing.

CR7 is better than Sanchez. I do not see Sanchez reaching his level. I do not see Bale, Neymar reaching his level. Nor Hazard.

For now, Sanchez is the better player.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wittylens:

How old is hazard?

How old is sanchez?

I enjoy watching Hazard anytime anyday! Even if he dosent score. He does the entertainment while Costa does the scoring.. That's why chelsea is a delight to watch this season!

****Case Closed***
By the way, Alexis Sanchez is 25.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Wittylens(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
I do not understand you. You brought up the fact that Hazard is still young and needs development in some areas like finishing.

CR7 is better than Sanchez. I do not see Sanchez reaching his level. I do not see Bale, Neymar reaching his level. Nor Hazard.

For now, Sanchez is the better player.

See this article.. Athough it was written before Hazard dismantled arsenal :

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/10/03/sanchez-vs-hazard-chelsea-man-dominates-the-stats-in-three-key-a/
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Bobbieydeey: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wittylens:

How old is hazard?

How old is sanchez?

****Case Closed***
With the flaws you have spotted,you still arguing smh
Witty what are you saying pls
I could barely spot a point
We talking about who's better you talking nominations
Corrupt Fifa
You are talking entertainment
When Sanchez clearly entertains and score goals and you still arguing who's better ? Mbok
Sanchez is an independent player,he can go as far to running to the midfield to get the ball dribble his way into the 18 causing trouble to the defense

You are a chelsea fan . I don't expect you to agree with me

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Bobbieydeey: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:

Asin thank you for this !
These chelsea fans who just admit a simple thing
Sanchezs work ethic alone is enough to justify who's better
We even saw hazard against liverpool how wasteful he could get
Sanchez would have buried more than half of those chances in the back of the net

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Bobbieydeey: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wittylens:

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/10/03/sanchez-vs-hazard-chelsea-man-dominates-the-stats-in-three-key-a/
What's a nonsense and incomplete article
How are we sure the writer aint a chelsea fan?
Do you know how long an article can get when comparing
Besides that's just a persons opinion
Just one and so cuz of that he's better lol I weep
Supersport,espn commentators also had this debate
Sanchez was CLEARLY the winner
Like dammit mehn,Arsenals squad aint that great he's still scoring
Imagine if arsenal had someone like iniesta,fabrages to reduce alexis work rate to be feeding him quality passes...imagine the goals that wld pop in Alexis the power finisher
What's a player without a superb finishing ability ?
As old as these two players are Henry / drogba they still finish great
So cuz he's 23 poor finishing is allowed
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wittylens:

Old school article. Sanchez has 8 goals and 3 assists in 10 EPL games. That is as good as the best in the world. Yet you bring old articles to back your claim.

Please, at the moment, Hazard can not or has never shown the form Sanchez is showing now. Sanchez has been unbelievable. He is not a point man like Diego Costa but he is operating on that kind of level.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by jobsat34(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wittylens:

How old is hazard?

How old is sanchez?

****Case Closed***

@bolded: Ti e o ni baje eeyan mi.. (It shall be well with you)

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
jobsat34:

@bolded: Ti e o ni baje eeyan mi.. (It shall be well with you)
I enjoy watching Okocha perform with the ball. Even though he did not soon trophies, he was delightful to watch.

That did not make him the best player in the World.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by jobsat34(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
I enjoy watching Okocha perform with the ball. Even though he did not soon trophies, he was delightful to watch.

That did not make him the best player in the World.

Okocha learnt about business side of football very late in england.. the reason he wasnt the best.. he only entertain but end up losing or not winning trophy.. in the case of hazard, he started well just like C.Ronaldo, he is a delight to watch, he entertain, and still end up not losing (in most cases) which is very good for him. there is still room for improvement, especially with a world class coach like Mou, he is surely destined for the top..
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Greatihex(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wittylens:

How old is hazard?

How old is sanchez?

****Case Closed***
u just typed exactly my mind.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by sureteeboy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Di maria : 3 goals, 5 assists without penalties
Sanchez : 8 goals, 2 assists without penalties
Hazard : 1 goal, 1 assist without penalties.
As far as this season is concerned, Chelsea fans just need to keep quiet about hazard. BTW, Those citing the omission of Sanchez from the Ballon d'or must know that it was last season's exploits that brought those ones on the list. If it had been this season, Aguero won't be missing in the list.

2 Likes

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Wittylens(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
The former Lille and now Chelsea playmaker
has been define by some of football's greats
1) Van Gaal..... he would go past one,
two, three, five,
six players - it was
sublime. His feet
spoke with the
ball."
2) JEAN VARRAUD, WHO DISCOVERED
HAZARD?
"hazard is the master."
3) PELE
"He is from another planet. When
Hazard stepped onto the pitch, the
10 other guys got suddenly better.
It is that simple."
4) ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC
"The greatest player of the last 5
years? It has to be Hazard. He had
everything. You never needed to
tell him anything as he did it all by
himself and knew what was
expected."
5) MARCELLO LIPPI
"I would give up five players to
have Hazard in my squad."
6) FORMER ITALY COACH CESARE
MALDINI
"Technically, I think he is king of
what's fundamental in the game -
control and passing. I don't think
anyone can match him when it
comes to controlling and receiving
the ball."
7) MICHEL PLATINI
"You look at Hazard and think 'I've
never seen a player quite like that'.
Diego Maradona was a great
player. Johan Cruyff was a great
player. They were different - but
with similarities. What sets Hazard
apart is the way he manipulates a
football, buying himself space that
isn't there. Add his vision and it
makes him very special."
cool KEVIN KEEGAN
"He thinks in one second and does
it in the next. He is a special player,
one who is original and
exceptional. He creates space
where there is none. Only the very
best players can do that. No
matter where he gets the ball or
how it comes to him, Hazard can
get out of trouble. His imagination
and his technique are amazing."
9) EDGAR DAVIDS
"He dominates the ball. He is a
walking spectacle and he plays as
if he has silk gloves on each foot.
He makes it worthwhile going to
the stadium - he's one of the best
players I have ever seen."
10) Gigg, i have always admired Hazard.in
fact,i have one of his shirt in my closet.we
exchanged shirt after a Chelsea Vs Mancheste
United match
11) Abrahimovic,No body knows Hazard is an
angel or demon.he smiles like Saint Teresa
and grimaces like a serial killer
12) Jose Mourinho,Hazard may cost €100
million and that was cheap.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
jobsat34:

Okocha learnt about business side of football very late in england.. the reason he wasnt the best.. he only entertain but end up losing or not winning trophy.. in the case of hazard, he started well just like C.Ronaldo, he is a delight to watch, he entertain, and still end up not losing (in most cases) which is very good for him. there is still room for improvement, especially with a world class coach like Mou, he is surely destined for the top..
Moiurinho has never groomed a World Best before. So that destined by Mou is not a guarantee. Arsene on the other hand groomed Anelka, Thierry Henry, Fabregas. Sanchez is in better hands than Hazard.

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
lipsrsealed
Wittylens:
two, three, five,
six players - it was
sublime. His feet
spoke with the
ball."
HAZARD?
"hazard is the master."
3) PELE
It is that simple."
4) ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC
expected."
5) MARCELLO LIPPI
MALDINI
the ball."
7) MICHEL PLATINI
makes him very special."
cool KEVIN KEEGAN
one who is original and
9) EDGAR DAVIDS
United match
After all the hype, Hazard is not on the level of Kroos and Muller. These guys are young, yet they are already legends.

Do you here people make noise about them. Do you know why, true greats do not need praises. Their results talk. Let us watch Sanchez and Hazard keep on time battle. So far, Sanchez is in a form Hazard can only dream off.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by jobsat34(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
Moiurinho has never groomed a World Best before. So that destined by Mou is not a guarantee. Arsene on the other hand groomed Anelka, Thierry Henry, Fabregas. Sanchez is in better hands than Hazard.

yea yu re right, wenger groom relative unknown players to world class not world best.. Mou also has done that with terry, lampard, cole et al.. They were average players with prospect, but mou mould dem to become world class... Mind yu, sanchez is at his peak, he cant offer more than he his presently doing, hazard is just comin up, watch, wait n see... The sky is just his begining..
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:11am On Nov 12, 2014
jobsat34:

yea yu re right, wenger groom relative unknown players to world class not world best.. Mou also has done that with terry, lampard, cole et al.. They were average players with prospect, but mou mould dem to become world class... Mind yu, sanchez is at his peak, he cant offer more than he his presently doing, hazard is just comin up, watch, wait n see... The sky is just his begining..
A player peaks at 27yrs, 28yrs. Sanchez is heading to his peak. Coach Arsene Wenger groomed Thierry Henry to one of the best in the world, if not the best. In 2004, the invincibles season, many argued Henry was the best in the world.

He won the EPL golden boot, three times consecutively. Mou has not done it. He did not groom Lampard. Harry Redknapp did and Pampered was never the best player in the league, let alone one of the World's best.

Sanchez is in the best hands for grooming him.

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Greatihex(m): 5:43am On Nov 12, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
lipsrsealedAfter all the hype, Hazard is not on the level of Kroos and Muller. These guys are young, yet they are already legends.

Do you here people make noise about them. Do you know why, true greats do not need praises. Their results talk. Let us watch Sanchez and Hazard keep on time battle. So far, Sanchez is in a form Hazard can only dream off.
where were u last season? Wel, the end justifies the means. I wl wait for u guys until d end of the season, then we wl cal result.
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Greatihex(m): 5:50am On Nov 12, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
A player peaks at 27yrs, 28yrs. Sanchez is heading to his peak. Coach Arsene Wenger groomed Thierry Henry to one of the best in the world, if not the best. In 2004, the invincibles season, many argued Henry was the best in the world.

He won the EPL golden boot, three times consecutively. Mou has not done it. He did not groom Lampard. Harry Redknapp did and Pampered was never the best player in the league, let alone one of the World's best.

wel, wat i wl say is, go and make sum research about lampard; cum bk and modify dis post.
So, at sanchez age, he is stil being groomed, and lampard was nt groomed by mou?
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Yustash001(m): 6:33am On Nov 12, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:

lampard won the 2nd world best player....2004 or 2005(not sure)....
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2014
Wittylens:
two, three, five,
six players - it was
sublime. His feet
spoke with the
ball."
HAZARD?
"hazard is the master."
3) PELE
It is that simple."
4) ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC
expected."
5) MARCELLO LIPPI
MALDINI
the ball."
7) MICHEL PLATINI
makes him very special."
cool KEVIN KEEGAN
one who is original and
9) EDGAR DAVIDS
United match
I am a Chelsea fan but u can lie ooo shocked
Wittylens:
two, three, five,
six players - it was
sublime. His feet
spoke with the
ball."
HAZARD?
"hazard is the master."
3) PELE
It is that simple."
4) ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC
expected."
5) MARCELLO LIPPI
MALDINI
the ball."
7) MICHEL PLATINI
makes him very special."
cool KEVIN KEEGAN
one who is original and
9) EDGAR DAVIDS
United match
I am a Chelsea fan but u can lie ooo

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Arsenate(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Wise man...Did Sanchez play today? grin grin
I believe you are referring to the Swansea game. yes Sanchez did play and got a goal....even a blind man knows that ....wow you Chelsea glory hunters are something else
we give up...

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by jobsat34(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:

I really dont get you... wenger groomed henry?.. maybe i dont understand the meaning of groom again.. did he teach him how to pass, control or even start playing ball?.. henry was not well known but he has been playing ball (prospect), he became a world star or one of the best in the world when nurtured under wenger, i dont contest that.. who was lampard, joe cole @ westham, who was damien duff @ blackburn, drogba was good but not one of the best or deadly strikers in the world (prospect).. john terry was just an ordinary defender, not even up to an average pre mourinho era (how can i easily forget monaco vs chelsea in 2002)... oga mi, mourinho tutored them, and made them one of the best in the world.. if chelsea is yet to produce a world best player (as recognised by FIFA ballon dor), the same applies to arsenal cos their so called tutored best players was not recognised as world best by the same award.. Henry made it to the final 3 shortlist of world best nominee, lampard did the same...

azpilicueta is just an average defender, now he is contesting as one of the best in the world right now.. and if you dont know, he has been rated as the best man marker in england... under Jose Mourinho...
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by jobsat34(m): 8:14am On Nov 12, 2014
Greatihex:
wel, wat i wl say is, go and make sum research about lampard; cum bk and modify dis post.
So, at sanchez age, he is stil being groomed, and lampard was nt groomed by mou?

dont mind @thegoodjoehunt3 jaree.. he is just too sentimental.. i have given him my piece though..
Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by jobsat34(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:

yeah.. you are right on this..

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by jobsat34(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2014
HOMOTOYOSI10:

I am a Chelsea fan but u can lie ooo shocked
I am a Chelsea fan but u can lie ooo

those quote was copied from Zidane induction to Goal.com hall of hame.. he changed the name to Hazard..

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by Herrmes: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Please I need one aspect of comparison that actually makes Hazard the better player, dribbles completed? key passes? assists? goals? reliability? just one... oh Yeah, u got it, PENALTY CONVERSION RATE

2 Likes

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
jobsat34:

I really dont get you... wenger groomed henry?.. maybe i dont understand the meaning of groom again.. did he teach him how to pass, control or even start playing ball?.. henry was not well known but he has been playing ball (prospect), he became a world star or one of the best in the world when nurtured under wenger, i dont contest that.. who was lampard, joe cole @ westham, who was damien duff @ blackburn, drogba was good but not one of the best or deadly strikers in the world (prospect).. john terry was just an ordinary defender, not even up to an average pre mourinho era (how can i easily forget monaco vs chelsea in 2002)... oga mi, mourinho tutored them, and made them one of the best in the world.. if chelsea is yet to produce a world best player (as recognised by FIFA ballon dor), the same applies to arsenal cos their so called tutored best players was not recognised as world best by the same award.. Henry made it to the final 3 shortlist of world best nominee, lampard did the same...

azpilicueta is just an average defender, now he is contesting as one of the best in the world right now.. and if you dont know, he has been rated as the best man marker in england... under Jose Mourinho...
Thierry Henry was a flop at Juve. Coach Arsene Wenger signed him and coached him/utilised him to be one of the best in the world. Mourinho has not taken a player and groomed him to one of the best in the World.

Lampard was not flop before Mourinho took over Chelsea. Chelsea finished second in the league before the arrival of Mourinho. Terry and Lampard were already performing before Mourinho came.

As for Drogba, was never rated as the best player in the world.

1 Like

Re: Sanchez Vs Hazard; Who Is Better? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Greatihex:
Lampard was already in the club performing under Ranieri before Mourinho came in.

Sanchez is having then form of his life so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Become A Football Coach In Nigeria And Abroad! / 'I Want Argentina' - Neymar, As Brazil Goes Through To 2021 Copa América Final / Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.