Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? (3004 Views)

Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog / How To: Create A Simple Hover Button With Html And Css / My Free Javascript Html5 Bar Chart Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by sirleodon(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2008
I am new here pls
I need the CSS eBook now smiley @yawa-ti-de
i am wating
for
Sir.Leodon
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by sirleodon(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
@yawa-ti-de
what, up about SCC eBook pls i need it .
for Sir.leodon
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by yawatide(f): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2008
Sooooo,

Out of curiousity, for those who have read the book in its entirety, have you applied any of the lessons from the book? If yes:

1) Is it possible to post what you have done so far?
2) Was it pretty easy to integrate?
3) Did you encounter any problems? Better yet, did you have to tweak the code to meet your needs?

Answers to the above and more would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by Afam4eva(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2008
Pls send me the css ebook, my mail is afam4eva@gmail.com
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by yawatide(f): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2008
afam, i guess u hvnt been reading from the beginning. Send me an email and I will send it to you.

Don't worry, it's 100% free and I won't bite, I promise grin
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by cng75ph: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2008
Can i have a copy of the ebook too? my here's my email cng75ph@yahoo.com
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by crescent(f): 7:25am On Dec 24, 2008
I am interest in the your css material, sign4up@yahoo.com thanks alot
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by OmniPotens(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2008
Simply view Yawa's profile, copy her email address then mail. You'll get the ebook. Needless pasting email addresses here. This will help check spams please.
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2008
Err, i am in need of a CSS book, my css sucks - i used to skip CSS classes, and now it telling on me, i was tryin to position background today i spent ages.
Anyway, i will mail you and also post what i think of the book - maybe i may publish it on my site - the new one that i am working on now.
I am tryin to bring together all my personal domains and subdomains into my main site - rather like a small network, so that ppl can LEARN and webmasters can post ARTICLES and maybe build profiles for themselves there, lemme show u a screenshot of the present layout i am working on.

Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by tolexontop: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2008
pls send it to my mail too. dj4tolex@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by OmniPotens(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2008
Why not just read through to see that others send yawa a mail then she in turn sends them the book. You can do as well.
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2008
And she was given me the book, it is really nice - a real tutorial. It is alwayz good to read through tutorials before carryin all these big big references because sometimes u may just not get it.
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by OmniPotens(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2008
Good you realize and comment on this.
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by yawatide(f): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2008
dhtml, I am happy you like it. I hope others share the same sentiment.
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2008
@yawa i am wondering if i can feat your book on the dynamic web design thread i just created on http://nl.mwebng.net/ - this is a shortcut to the thread here on nl.
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by yawatide(f): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2008
Sure, as long as you give me due credit and I trust you to do that right? cool
Re: How Is My **Free** Css Ebook? by Nmeri17: 1:30am On Nov 26, 2014
mbok if this book is still available I'll like to see it. kindly send to nmeri17@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opportunity: Top~ Rated Freelance Account For Sale / Opencart And Wordpress FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - / The Best School Management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.