Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

"Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks (3221 Views)

Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad / Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS / Military Deploys Armoured Tanks To Borno, Adamawa, Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by dekronik: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
This clown keeps on insulting Nigeria as a nation and no one wants to admit. Quote from his latest video.

... "I thank Allah. I started with knife and today I have seized more than 20 of your armoured vehicles, they are in my possession"...

Just imagine the audacity. #victoryforNigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Greyworld: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yu can imagine hw teerrrrriiibblleee tins cud b in Nigeria.....
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by taiwoflb: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
u go fear from rag to riches story abi na grass to grace story

see the video sha. That is if you understand Hausa or French

http://.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/939-killed-boko-haram-leader-shekau-in-new-video-denies-ceasefire-deal-says-chibok-girls-married-off

1 Like

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
Da arewa republic north would be better under his control..but he needs to repent and stop killing people.

1 Like

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by lekkie073(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Rexxie:
Da arewa republic north would be better under his control..but he needs to repent and stop killing people.
who should repent? d dead shekau or d new one? cool
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
lekkie073:
who should repent? d dead shekau or d new one? cool
whoever leads'em.
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by jaytee01(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Is it not a failure of leadership that a ragtag band of marauders will be carving out territories to rule within Nigeria.

Oh, how I long for the days when the Nigerian Army could arrive in Liberia and sack an illegitimate junta there.

Oh, those days!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by ba7man(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
And those 20 amoured tanks will drive over your dead body and any other subsequent Shekaus that follows.
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
20armourd tanks! Do they piss inside them and they use them to throw stones?
Where do they get fuel and munitions to use those tanks?
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
So the guy dey listen to drake song "started from the bottom, now am here"

6 Likes

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
GEJ LIED TO NIGERIANS, HE DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED.

He said he killed Shekau - but the fool just released a new video
He said they have agreed on a cease fire - but the fools are currently taking over north eastern territories not forgetting almost killing Badeh's family
He said they will soon release the chibok girls - but shecow in this latest video already told the saTAN that the girls are already married out, and also radicalized.

saTANs must be expunged and eliminated!

8 Likes

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Horus(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeBYodLTW9U

[size=15pt]Nigeria Activist says militants' video message an "embarrassment" to the nation[/size]

2 Likes

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Collynzo29: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
That is progress!
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by plucky16(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
gringringrin he started from the bottom...
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by enugwunno: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
dekronik:
This clown keeps on insulting Nigeria as a nation and no one wants to admit. Quote from his latest video.

... "I thank Allah. I started with knife and today I have seized more than 20 of your armoured vehicles, they are in my possession"...

H
Just imagine the audacity. #victoryforNigeria. He lied he didn't start with a knife he inherited yusufs boys which have over 1000 Ak47 before his death plus another 1000Aks acf members and adamu ciroma group bought for them to intimidate jeg after 2011 election

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by iamrealdeji(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nigger is still very much alive
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by free2ryhme: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
dekronik:

Just imagine the audacity. #victoryforNigeria.

Is it the dead shekau or his replaceMent that is talking, who exactly?
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Johnnyessence(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
d weakest President we av in this country is Gej he can't stop boko haram fighting oooo.

2 Likes

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
In fact, shekau, u tried..

I remember during the biafran war, Ojukwu started with 4 cutlasses and one dane gun, and he cldnt even win the war..

Shekau, I dnt blame u..if to say Adekunle still dey, u no go dey give this kind testimony for here

6 Likes

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by divaoflife: 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Someone should please tell this idiotic shekau of a man to STFU.
What is he gloating about?The killing of helpless women and children,as well as the abduction and raping of innocent girls?
I don't blame him at all........

2 Likes

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by oduastates: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Courtesy of goodluck jonathan

5 Likes

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by joedejana(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wow.....I have an appointment in the Chinese embassy, I'll try and inform them undecided
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by SOUNDKING: 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
Jehovah has seen army rise, he has also seen them fall.
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by lonelydora: 12:16am On Nov 02, 2014
This guy is insulting the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He can't try it in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Ebobia: 2:27am On Nov 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Pangea: 2:41am On Nov 02, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
In fact, shekau, u tried..

I remember during the biafran war, Ojukwu started with 4 cutlasses and one dane gun, and he cldnt even win the war..

Shekau, I dnt blame u..if to say Adekunle still dey, u no go dey give this kind testimony for here

grin grin grin
Badt boy

Na real testimony o!

1 Like

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by 9jaforlife: 3:47am On Nov 02, 2014
[/b] SUCCESS STORY!!! [b] grin

1 Like

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by edo3(m): 4:19am On Nov 02, 2014
Humble beginning if u ask me..

1 Like

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by tit(f): 4:28am On Nov 02, 2014
From one daggar
to hundred armored cars!
Allah ki yaye!
He will soon collect Oritshejafor's private jet.
Victory comes from Allahu.
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Collynzo29: 5:45am On Nov 02, 2014
plucky16:
gringringrin he started from the bottom...
Now he is here
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by rozayx5(m): 5:59am On Nov 02, 2014
lol box chevy by Rick Ross

I started with a box chevy, now i got the new lexus grin cheesy
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by wordcat(m): 5:59am On Nov 02, 2014
free2ryhme:

Is it the dead shekau or his replaceMent that is talking, who exactly?

The LEADER of Boko Haram sect is the one talking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is An Oba In Imo State / We Won’t Privatise Refineries Says Kachikwu / Twitter User Claims Buhari's Photo Was Actually Taken Before 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.