Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (175815 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by trendiitee(f): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
Therock5555:
Una good nite o, pls don't forget to press the like or share buttons. And don't forget to comment o
kip it up dear,,u always ROCK!!!!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
trendiitee:
kip it up dear,,u always ROCK!!!!
thank u ma, u are welcomed.

Calismart, welcome also
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SexySapphire(f): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
What a way to start! This is gonna be a thrilling ride. Well done Uruack.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donsamtex(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Da rock my broda from anoda mother
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by missrock(f): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by VanTee20(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Following . . .
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Skimpledawg(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nice 1 Rock! Yu don start wit tension again..! @Oga KingPhilip, yu beat me to d 1st to comment! No wahala! *sipping alomo wit red eyes*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sumbody tell TheRock5555 2 update dis story be4 ma eyes red ooh angry
* picks 8 bottles of alomo and starts drinking, smoking weed, and eating fried chicken lap

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lekinz(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
**Notices my two babe **
Winks to Sexysapphire and waves at trendiitee***

Here we are again
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SexySapphire(f): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekinz:
**Notices my two babe **

Here we are again
Hello u...longest time. Good to see u again
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by trendiitee(f): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekinz:
**Notices my two babe **

Here we are again
sup dear
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nancydearie(f): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Interesting Story,Keep it Coming!!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Good evening ya'll, typing is 50% complete, loading soon.

Pls the writer of the month nominations have begun, please make una help me win dis, am counting on all of u. Just type "therock5555" and waka jeje. Tanks in advance.

www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/24
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lekinz(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
SexySapphire:

Hello u...longest time. Good to see u again
trendiitee:
sup dear

**Blushes **

**Holds their waist and pecks them both **
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Therock5555:
Good evening ya'll, typing is 50% complete, loading soon.

Pls the writer of the month nominations have begun, please make una help me win dis, am counting on all of u. Just type "therock5555" and waka jeje. Tanks in advance.

www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/24
can I vote 2 people I don't want u or D9ty7 tyo feel abandoned
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
U said 50% TheRock5555 where updat
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by D9ty7(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
A writer can only win the award once. And I won the best writer for the month of September.
tecno4life:

can I vote 2 people I don't want u or D9ty7 tyo feel abandoned
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
TheRock5555 I'm really enjoying your story.

Keep it up bro.

Like how the way Xavier camouflaged.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by kingphilip(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Skimpledawg:
Nice 1 Rock! Yu don start wit tension again..! @Oga King Philip, yu beat me to d 1st to comment! No wahala! *sipping alomo wit red eyes*
dats Hw we roll

u know Hw many days n nights fasting n prayer wey me I do?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by follyshade(f): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2014
Wow.season2 dne show.therock reserved front sit 4 me o.make i bring popcorn or u get?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2014
-CHAPTER TWO-

"My name is Xavier and I'm an assassin. I don't believe God exist neither do I believe in heaven or hell. My god is on earth here in person of Lord Kehl our superior master who gives us instructions on our next mission.

We have no other objective in life except to obey every single word of Lord Kehl, our missions were risky and so were our lives, we had only one goal, either kill or be kill. When I first came into the creed I was just 6 years old, Lord Kehl rescued me out of the orphanage where I was dumped since birth, I never had any motherly love except our caretakers at the orphanage, I hated making friends because the friendships were always short-lived, lots of childless couples always comes to adopt the children and took so many of my friends away, that made me cower into the shell of solitude, I rejected many people who came for me until Lord Kehl.

When he arrived, I was swinging dangerously on a vine in the orchard, the caretaker showing him around wanted to rebuke me but he cautioned her and walked calmly to me, handed over his large palm for me to grab, his crystal blue eyes pleading with me reassuringly to come down which I gladly did. He shook my hands and brought out a chocolate bar from the inside of his single breasted suit pocket and handed it over which I wilfully grabbed.

Lord kehl informed the caretaker that he was adopting me, I already felt endeared to him as I walked out holding my little clothing wrapped in sealing paper, I held his large arms as the broad shoulder man with silver hair and blue eyes walked me to the black Limousine packed outside. I almost screamed in joy when I got into the long vehicle, it felt like heaven on earth, I envisioned living in a large mansion with servants at my beck and call only that it was more like a romantic dream which I would quickly wake up from. We drove for about three hours before branching into a lone dirty street leading to nowhere.

We got to a dark warehouse and walked in, the large building had an elevator at one corner and cages where large german Shepard dogs howled fiercely at me. In another corner I heard sniffing sounds and turned sharply only to see a group of boys numbering about twenty, all of them looking like my age mates, they looked worried and hungry, shivering mercilessly as the cold cement ground sent chills to their bodies, I don't know which frightened more, the fact that I was in the middle of nowhere, the big dogs in the large cages or the teared eye boys shivering on the ground. I made to run only to bump into Lord Kehl who grab my arm roughly. That warm look of his had been replaced with a wicked scowl.

That moment three huge men walked out from the elevator, their huge muscles made me forget that I had been kidnapped, I wished I could grow that kind of muscles someday.

"Ok boys, get up and arrange yourselves in a straight file" one of the men shouted.

The boys quickly stood up and arranged themselves cordially, Lord Kehl pushed me to join them, I counted again and we all numbered exactly twenty young frightened boys. Lord Kehl observed each and everyone of us before walking to the front, his legs at ease and arms behind him.

"Young boys, I know you are frightened, scared, hungry and confused but I think that should be the least of your problems now because now all of you are men now and would fully be inducted into this organisation which we call the assassin's creed. But before I go further, if there is any of you that wants to leave should do so right now because you are free" Lord Kehl said with an unusual calmness.

Immediately he finished speaking, thirteen boys dashed forward to the direction of the door, I wanted to join them but my legs feel like straws stuck inside a sand dune, before I could re-summon courage to run. One of the huge men pressed a remote which caused the dog cages to be opened, the running boys turned back in horror to see the huge animals running ferociously towards them, before any one could reach the door, they were already mauled by the German Shepard. Horrible screams followed as the remaining seven of us watched the boys crushed to death, a boy on the line could bear the gory sight no more, he crashed to the ground in a second, screaming loudly as white foam substance drooled out of his mouth.

"Feed that one to the dogs too" Lord Kehl ordered one of his men as the young boy was dragged away from the remaining of us.
"Ok boys, you are welcomed to the Assassins Creed"

We were led to the elevator which opened on its own, we got in and watched for the last time before the door closed as the dogs fought for the remaining pieces of flesh still intact. The elevator took us to an underground chamber which contained every good thing of life which I dreamt of except the part of the servants which was replaced with huge guards, we passed a room filled with all kinds of weaponry, armours and other stuffs that made me forget my problems for awhile.

The next room contained large screens, computers, gadgets and other stuffs with people sitting in front of them, operating and speaking in many different languages. We also passed a gym hall before arriving to our main quarters. A single corridor with lots of rooms on both sides, we were shown to her room without speaking. I jumped on my huge bed when my door was shut close, never in my life had I seen so many good things belonging to me alone, food was dropped after about thirty minutes, I had fun tearing hungrily at the chicken before lights out.

The next morning, Lord Kehl was standing before us, wearing a blue slim fitted suit and black shoes, his expression still as mean as ever.

"Ok boys, welcome once again to the Creed, but be warned, any complacency would have you boys thrown to the dogs for supper. From now on you boys would throw away all your believes, there would be nothing like God because he is right here with you. You would obey all my commands to the later because one mistake and you would find life snapping out from you, we would train all of you to be the greatest Assassins this world have ever seen and any mission given to you would be carried out without questions or complaints. Am I well understood boys?" He screamed.

"Yes Sir" we shouted back.

"Don't call me Sir, call me Lord, am I well understood?"

"Yes Lord" we shouted even louder, Lord Kehl looked pleased as he clapped his hands and left us.

We were replaced by our instructors who took us in cruel drills, we learnt hand to hand combat, jungle drills, endurance treks, we studied languages, weapons, currencies, emergencies escape scenarios in case we were cornered by the enemy. We learnt to fall out of love, feel no emotion, no pity, only emotion we felt was to wilfully obey Lord Kehl. We had knowledge of every country, their way of life and other meaningless stuffs. We ran outside during the winter and also learnt mountain climbing, the act of stealth etc.

Finally at the age of 16 we were all ready, my body showed impressive signs of the torture and training I received, luckily the six of us all survived the brutal regime under the stewardship of Lord Kehl, we stood shoulder high as he inspected us, my pride aroused when he pat my shoulder while inspecting me, my black spandex overall won't allow my heart burst out in joy. Just sixteen years of age but I already looked like I was eighteen, I guess my parents might have been over six feet tall, well I did not give a fuc.k about their locations anymore, I had a new life, a new identity, a new image and a new dignity I never wanted to diminish.

"Ok boys, its been ten years since you were brought here, you all of been trained to be killing machines, the best to be found any where on this planet. Am proud of the efforts you all put into your training, am glad that I was not mistaken for choosing the lot of you. Finally before you get inducted completely into the league of Assassins, we have two missions for you. One which you would perform now and the other would come when you survive this. So brace up boys because your training is about to get real"

He clapped his hands and six men came out, holding glass shields, we were led back to the warehouse where the German shepard were, they were already replaced with larger and more ferocious looking dogs.

We passed the cages then we were asked to face the cages about twelve feet away, the men left us and so did Lord Kehl, when we stared confused on what we were to do, Lord Kehl's voice boomed from a speaker above us.

"Ok boys, show me what you got and don't forget that I will be watching" was all he said as the cages opened.

Six huge dogs dashed at us, I braced up for the massive clash...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2014
SexySapphire:
What a way to start! This is gonna be a thrilling ride. Well done Uruack.
thank u my able secretary, u are welcomed
donsamtex:
Da rock my broda from anoda mother
bros o, I greet back
missrock:
Hmmmmmmm
welcome darling
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2014
VanTee20:
Following . . .
welcome dude, I go soon show for ur side despite say u no invite me
Skimpledawg:
Nice 1 Rock! Yu don start wit tension again..! @Oga KingPhilip, yu beat me to d 1st to comment! No wahala! *sipping alomo wit red eyes*
thanks boss, tension good for body na
tecno4life:
Sumbody tell TheRock5555 2 update dis story be4 ma eyes red ooh angry
* picks 8 bottles of alomo and starts drinking, smoking weed, and eating fried chicken lap
oboy share dis alomo with me na. Make I follow high
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2014
Nancydearie:
Interesting Story,Keep it Coming!!
welcome Miss, abeg grab front sit and have fun with tecno4life
lekinz:

**Blushes **
**Holds their waist and pecks them both **
Lol *lyrically badoo*
tecno4life:
U said 50% TheRock5555 where updat
oboy I crashed o
LogoDWhiz:
TheRock5555 I'm really enjoying your story.
Keep it up bro.
Like how the way Xavier camouflaged.
thanks bro, u are welcomed

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2014
D9ty7:
A writer can only win the award once. And I won the best writer for the month of September.
welcome sir
kingphilip:

dats Hw we roll
u know Hw many days n nights fasting n prayer wey me I do?
lol, na u try pass
follyshade:
Wow.season2 dne show.therock reserved front sit 4 me o.make i bring popcorn or u get?
wow, welcome dear, pls oga kingphilip has two cartons of pop corn, help him enjoy them
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2014
voting is now official. you can vote for me@ www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27706696. i'm counting on you all. therock555
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2014
CheryIII and jennimma I dey watch una with 3D o, welcome.

Good morning ya'll, sorry I crashed last night but I no go disappoint una again. Another update dropping hawt in the evening.

Thanks for reading. Arhhh am running late again.

*carried wheelbarrow and tear race inside garage* grin grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2014
Jennimma:
voting is now official. you can vote for me@ www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27706696. i'm counting on you all. therock555
if I no vote u, who will? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by follyshade(f): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2014
Kingphilip am waiting 4 u 2 bring d popcorn
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lekinz(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2014
***Drags sit to the front ***

***Passes popcorn to follyshade and chews with her***

Nice 1 bro !!! ... Love the introduction ..U rock
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by missrock(f): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2014
Therock5555:
thank u my able secretary, u are welcomedbros o, I greet back welcome darling

thank you
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:00am On Nov 04, 2014
missrock:

thank you
abeg PM ur number to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.