Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176018 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by labaski(f): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Fatalveli:
yeah, I learnt u've been very busy!
yeah, very busy.. aw u?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Onemansquad:

u mean chelsea ??
dat was yesterday na.... Today na Napoli dem send come cut my slip.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by heskeyw(m): 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Xslaze3xd:
dat was yesterday na.... Today na Napoli dem send come cut my slip.

Lmao. Run away fro napoli, inter milan and burnley. These clubs dey do d unexpected in a match.
Also, french ligue 1 matches too dey play under 3.5 while holland eredisve na over 2.5 most times.
Middle table teams in bundesliga dey score pass 3goals when playing among themselves. Thanks
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by alleazardous(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
heskeyw:

Lmao. Run away fro napoli, inter milan and burnley. These clubs dey do d unexpected in a match.
Also, french ligue 1 matches too dey play under 3.5 while holland eredisve na over 2.5 most times.
Middle table teams in bundesliga dey score pass 3goals when playing among themselves. Thanks
heskeyw:

heskeyw:

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
heskeyw:

thanks for the tips.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
••DEDICATED TO NICK16••

-CHAPTER 17-

••TURKEY/IRAQI BORDER••

A young farmer and his wife sat on two donkeys, a third donkey pulled a chart filled with perishable goods and vegetables behind them. The farmer looked shabby on a skull cap and a dusty gown which covered his dust claded legs. His wife looked more decent with a hijab wrapped around her beautiful body, she was all covered up leaving only her eyes visible. They were silent as they approached the military check point.

Nine soldiers watched as the couples approached, they looked tired and seemed to be suffering under the hot sun. The chief military officer on duty walked towards the couple.

"Good afternoon officer" the man greeted in Arabic. His wife hid her face from the piercing gaze from the officer who nodded his head and rounded their goods.

"I can see that you are farmers and traders, I hope there are no strange and illegal objects inside this chart?"

"No Mister, we are legal, honest and upright farmers, we don't do any illegal things, we would return back later this evening when I finish selling my farm products" the farmer replied.

"Ok, safe journey mister" the soldier said and signalled that the barrier be lifted up for the farmer and his wife to go through. The farmer winked at his wife whom turned the other way.

••Al Mawsil(Mosul) town••

Xavier and Rita stopped in a stall and jumped off their donkeys, their GPS had directed them to the small town just fifty kilometres from Baghdad. They pushed away the vegetables and perishable goods to the ground, three bags were laying beneath, they took them out and spread them on the ground.

"I hate this clothing" Rita cursed under her breath as she stripped off her former garment and changed into a loose gown. Xavier removed his fake nose and beard and also extracted additional piece of skin from his forehead but he left his custom on. They sat and waited for the assassin that was to lead them in their mission in Iraq. Each lost in their own thoughts. Trying to figure out what Karma had in store for them, Xavier was still a tad mad at Rita for locking him up the even though it happened two days back. She still looked lovely.

"Xavier down" Rita screamed too late when a man hacked down on Xavier who was too lost in thoughts to defend himself. She stood up and faced the man who was wearing an all black outfit, covered his face with a mask and held a dog chain.

"I always knew you fake farmers were up to something, now open those bags or die" the strange man threatened.

"Well you would have to kill us first" Xavier said from behind him, the man was in a fix, Rita was in front of him while Xavier was behind, they both rush at him same time, he flunged the chain up and caught a wood cut out from the roof of the stall, he circled above them and landed three feet in front of them. They charged again, both threw punches at the same time, the man blocked and sent a reeling kick to Xavier's groin, Xavier held his balls and slumped down in pain.

"Get up idiot, help me" Rita begged as the man turned his full attention on her, she coped better, blocking and counter attacking while the lazy Xavier was still rolling around muttering ten reasons why he still need functioning balls in this life.

The stranger kept taunting Rita with blows till he tired her out, he faked a left punch before using the sole of his boot to hit her left knee, sending her crashing before him.

"Are you sure this fool is the person that can pull through this mission?" He asked Rita who looked up and smiled, he dragged her up with one hand.

"And you are?" Xavier said sitting up.

"Fatalveli aka Shadow walker" the man said smiling. He took of his face mask which revealed his handsome face with a slight cut at one side of his temple. He was not more than twenty-five.

"Am a Nigerian" he added and dragged Xavier up.

"What? A Nigerian?" Xavier mimicked as the young black man sent another reeling kick to his groin, Rita chuckled.

"Damn, I would produce children someday so please take it easy bro" Xavier cried out.

"Do you think Iraq is a child's play ground, we are going to infiltrate a well guard dome and you are kidding around, how old are you for Bleep's sake" Fataveli taunted.

"Well nice to meet you Mr shadow walker, I guess your fondness for blending into shadows prompt your nick name right?" Rita asked.

"Sure Miss, just like I have been here ever since you guys came in, and I love watching the moment, including while you undressed" he added showing his nice sets of teeth.

"Ok, back to business, where are the weapons, nice job taking them pass the border safely. You are free to leave us till we notify you, Rita, take this GPS and go to the green spot on the screen, that's my hideout, everything is set for you to have a fun time in Iraq, just be careful, I brought a power bike, packed at the back of this stall, covered in bushes, take it" he instructed as Rita nodded and walked out.

"Now back to you Xavier, I heard you are currently the best assassin in the creed, I don't know how credible that rumour is but I would advice you to drop all those rumours one side and face this mission whole heartedly, this might be your most toughest mission yet, my only job is to help you infiltrate Nouri al-maliki's compound located in Baghdad, he supplies weapons to even the Iraqi military hence his house is a strong hold that can not be infiltrated even with a hundred men but there is a way to enter the compound" Fataveli said as he brought out a large map of Baghdad from one of the bags and spread it out.

"The river Tigris, it runs through Baghdad and it is connected to a water fall in Nouri al-maliki's compound, you have to make it before you are caught. Al-Maliki is a very wise man, his guards are one of the best in this region so you really got to be careful or your head might be flowing in his soup pot by morning. I would back you up and supply intelligence reports as well as protect your arse, try to interrogate him and find out what he knows about the location of Al-ahmad Mahmud Dhiyab then make sure he is exterminated before getting out of there. Then when we get back we would search for Al-ahmad, any questions?"

"Yes, how are you gonna protect my arse?" Xavier asked.

"Good question kid, using this" Fataveli said bringing out a Knights SR-25 carbine, civilian version sniper with a 16" barrel and telescopic butt stock and An AS500 12.7x99mm NATO sniper weapon.

"This babies here could easily aid me to create a route right through the white house. I would exterminate any obstacle you might come across, just be careful that you don't come across any enemy that sees you first. Now rest a little, your swimming customs and weapons are in the third bag, we have three hours left before your mission starts" Fataveli instructed as he slumped down and dropped a note on Xavier's laps, the picture of the arms dealer, the blue print of his mansion and family info were all detailed in it.

Time; 3.15pm

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Boss
Now you include Nigerian, its nice thou
But not too nice. Looking forward to how he's gonna sacrifice his life for Xavier

Keep my leg cross on my small mat, waiting gently for more updates
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Vivipop:
That's the spirit. Keep it coming. BTW,Rita is a big biaaatch! But I like her cool.
lol I hate her joor
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fatalveli ke? Nigerian ni?
Very soon we will see tecno4life tongue
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by kingphilip(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Me Just de watch de go sha

therock5555 u de really try ride on boss
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ah! Therock5555,i cut my crown for you. You too much jare.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SexySapphire(f): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wooow....this is really so good. U dis Rock of a boy, u sure say u neva follow terrorist work b4? Are u sure u're not one of boko haram's strategist? This is so cool and thrilling. Well done dear. More babes to ur empire.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
if I dont Comment... Who will? OboB theRock555 u are d BomB... U too Much Ooooo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by demsid(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
SexySapphire:
Wooow....this is really so good. U dis Rock of a boy, u sure say u neva follow terrorist work b4? Are u sure u're not one of boko haram's strategist? This is so cool and thrilling. Well done dear. More babes to ur empire.
boko haram na terrorist? for where d rock dey, na al Qaeda rock work for before them hang boot. u no notice say them no operate again? as rock don go. and Osama Don die
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by uchebest2006(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
SexySapphire:
More babes kwa U wan kill Rock?
Nice update!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SexySapphire(f): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
demsid:
boko haram na terrorist? for where d rock dey, na al Qaeda rock work for before them hang boot. u no notice say them no operate again? as rock don go. and Osama Don die
I thought as much. No wonder.

uchebest2006:
More babes kwa U wan kill Rock? Nice update!
I'm sure he can't die, he will handle dem just fine.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Fatalveli(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
tecno4life:
shuoor, u neva see anytin, just wait and see how I use my avtomat kalashnikova!

I sight u boss at therock, u are da atomic bomb.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by yajoe(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Naija no dey carry last ooo, so abeg dt naija guy must nt die....dis is ma first time 2 make a statement so no fail me
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donmat06(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
OGA Rock abeg u 2 much, I doff my hat 4 u , carry go. so nobody here missed me while I was away in SKUL der is God o.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donsamtex(m): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2014
U dis rock of a boi abeg no go let me run mad wit imagination ooo.
View it live in HD

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2014
kingphilip:
Me Just de watch de go sha
therock5555 u de really try ride on boss
thank u sir
harjibolar10:
Boss
Now you include Nigerian, its nice thou
But not too nice. Looking forward to how he's gonna sacrifice his life for Xavier

Keep my leg cross on my small mat, waiting gently for more updates
so u no happy as a Nigerian dey involved? Oya ur reasons
tecno4life:
if you see your name make I no grow bear beargrin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2014
demsid:
LOL, no allow JTF to begin haunt me o
Xslaze3xd:
if I dont Comment... Who will? OboB theRock555 u are d BomB... U too Much Ooooo
thanks bro, u sef too gbasky
Jennimma:
Ah! Therock5555,i cut my crown for you. You too much jare.
Lovely My Queen, I won't mind if you also cut your heart for me o
SexySapphire:
babies ke? Abegi, Princessderaa and queen jennimma don do me joor, that's excluding Ellagold, Missrock and kiddaberry

*runs out*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2014
donsamtex:
U dis rock of a boi abeg no go let me run mad wit imagination ooo.
View it live in HD
LOL bros of life, u are OYO
donmat06:
OGA Rock abeg u 2 much, I doff my hat 4 u , carry go. so nobody here missed me while I was away in SKUL der is God o.
so as I dedicate update to you I do bad shey?
Fatalveli:
shuoor, u neva see anytin, just wait and see how I use my avtomat kalashnikova!

I sight u boss at therock, u are da atomic bomb.
I see you too bro, I feel like killing your character sha but let's see as things work out
yajoe:
Naija no dey carry last ooo, so abeg dt naija guy must nt die....dis is ma first time 2 make a statement so no fail me
yaggga welcome bro, I hope you don vote for me ba?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2014
Make I begin type o, if things work out well, before 3pm, Update go show

Una good morning
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Therock5555:
thank u sir so u no happy as a Nigerian dey involved? Oya ur reasons

It would have so nice if Nigeria is not involve in this yeye Iraq jhoor
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Chrisx1x(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2014
I was stil contemplating wether to vote for Therock because of his epileptic update but it seems he has repented
now I dnt mind using my 5 diff acc 2 vote for him.can sb show me d godamm link?
can
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Olubodef(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/35#1804027.1121
Chrisx1x:
I was stil contemplating wether to vote for Therock because of his epileptic update but it seems he has repented
now I dnt mind using my 5 diff acc 2 vote for him.can sb show me d godamm link?
can
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by iamsirmuel(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
abeg...all of una...where i fit dey read dz kind assasin stories or crime stories...please..
Therock....thumbs up...
Plz make it 2 updates per day.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by oghenekome51(f): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Arms crossed! Fingers ticking! Nice! Wow! Following! Rock wonderful!

No comment!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by ubjunior10(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2014
gettinq interestinq!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2014
oga rock....

I comment my reverse
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Redboi(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2014
Can you smell what TheRock is Cooking?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.