Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176011 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Skimpledawg(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2014
Oga Rock,ni wori? I ate in d drim(update)

Cute stori...its still buildin up sha! Leme go n call odas!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Plaitex(f): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2014
finally met up with u guys. Oga Therock555, i dey ur back. Following
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by follyshade(f): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2014
lekinz:

U re welcome dearie ....
**Come and sit near me **
#tanx#
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by follyshade(f): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2014
kingphilip:

Ok dear dis is it
enjoy to the fullest
tanx *give him a hug hoping lekinz did not see me*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by kingphilip(m): 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
follyshade:
forget Lekinz jare

BTW if you're on whatsapp do add me with the number on my signature
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
tecno4life:
Therock5555 kip it up mehn u're gr8, continue first chapter already a blockbuster cool
thanks sir
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lekinz(m): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
follyshade:

***Cleans eyes wella *** I saw you !!! .. Drags gun closer ***
Amma break his skull Ooo

kingphilip:

forget Lekinz jare
BTW if you're on whatsapp do add me with the number on my signature

**Points gun to his p.enis ... U still get mind they do my babe ..
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
hello therock5555 and my fellow readers,we did it! thank you all for voting for me. tomorrow is another day,lets have fun again. vote jennimma. i love you all
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by follyshade(f): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2014
lekinz:

***Cleans eyes wella *** I saw you !!! .. Drags gun closer ***
Amma break his skull Ooo
**Points gun to his p.enis ... U still get mind they do my babe ..
pls dear dnt shoot his tin o
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by kingphilip(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2014
follyshade:
pls dear dnt shoot his tin o
he can't no mind am

Gudam dear
Hw was ur nyt
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2014
Goodmorning Therock5555 and my fellow readers,thank you again for yesterday. Lets have fun today,again by voting for Jennimma. Voting starts by 10am and ends by 6pm. Here is the link www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Thank you so much.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2014
-CHAPTER FOUR-

The journey to the airport seemed like forever, I had never seen the world so beautiful. I loved the scenery, the fast moving cars and the beautiful people, it felt like I was just been released from a military prison. Ten years of mean training had shadowed my mind. I shifted my mind to more deeper things, what my mission was going to be like. I did not find any weapon in the case so how was I going to kill a man without getting caught.

Two hours later I was seated on the first class cabin inside an American Airline plane. The feeling was fantastic, I was treated like a king as I ordered what ever I wanted and drank a lot of champagne more better than the previous night's.

A message popped into my phone which startled me, "Pick up a newspaper and read boy, you are supposed to be a business man" the message said. I stared around, everybody in the first class cabin where minding their own business, i wondered how the creed knew what I was doing. Quickly I summoned the hostess for a paper and sat crossed leg waiting.

"I hope you are having a nice time sir?" The sultry hostess asked me as she handed the paper over.

"Yes, thank you" I replied.

"So what are you planning to do in Liberia?" She inquired further.

"Business and pleasure" I replied winking. The communication skills which we learnt was helpful then.

"Ok sir, am Audrey, I stay in Liberia also so in case you need pleasures, I can be of help, I like American men a lot" she teased as she dropped a note on my lap and went away. I quickly looked around to see if someone was looking and then grabbed the note into my suit pocket.

I felt elastic, my brain bursting into a million particles as the air hostess walked away, swinging her arse directly at me, her ebony skin glittering in my sight. Did a lady just asked me out? Wow!!!

"Please put your seat belts on, we are about to Land in Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport, Liberia. The weather is 32degress centigrade, weather is mild sunny" the pilot announced from his cockpit, his voice booming diligently through the whole plane.

I grasp my belt and snuged it in, expecting to land, my fist clinched in tension. Finally we landed safely. I did not meet Audrey again till I passed Emigration control, I saw her waving at me from the plane. As I collect my luggage, a man stood, 5 feet tall, black with huge nose and eyeballs, holding a cardboard with my name boldly written on it. I walked confidently towards him.

"Hello, am Mr Henry" I whispered a little shy.

"Hey welcome sir to Liberia, am Anglo Paras, your guide" he replied promptly and grabbed my luggage.

The hot sun almost burnt my skin as we walked to his Toyota car packed just outside the airport, he was saying somethings which did not make sense to me until I got into his vehicle. He put on the A.c which almost made me bless him.

"Welcome to Liberia sir once again"

"Did the Creed sent you?" I inquired.

"What Creed sir, you booked a hotel room about a week ago and I was assigned to be your guide here for the duration of the week you are to stay here" Anglo replied, looking suspiciously at me.

"Ooh sorry man, I was texting my secretary on the phone and I just spoke out the words too loud" I defended.

"Ok sorry sir" he replied.

"I need to change some dollars, please can you take me to a currency exchange office" I ordered as he promptly complied.

I changed some of my money into the Liberian dollar before going to my designated hotel. The City of Monrovia looked fantastic also, lots of black negroes where hawking and running to their various customers.

"Anglo, why is your name sounding foreign" I asked my driver to kill boredom.

"Well sir I worked for a white missionary before he left the country, he called me this name since he could barely pronounce mine so the name just got stuck which I prefer though" he explained.

"And what is your real name?" I asked again, thrusting forward in apprehension.

"My parents called me Bakoshi.."

"Ok that's enough, I prefer Anglo" I replied as he choked into a fistful laughter.

The green scenery of the Hilton Garden Hotel was marvellous, semi-decidous small plants and elephant grasses embraced its surroundings. A spring bursting back and forth, I felt relived as I watched swans playing with some tourists. We stopped at the front of the hotel, Anglo opened the door for me while porters rushed from the hotel Balcony to carry my luggage. The greeted me warmly.

As I walked towards the receptionist desk, a lady rushed to me and handed over my room keys.

"Sir you have been booked already and a visitor is waiting for you" she whispered as I directed the porters to my room.

Who would know me to come look for me? I though, confused at the turn of events.

"Sir I would come pick you by 5pm for sight seeing" Anglo Paras shouted from outside waving his hand as I waved back and walked cautiously to my room.

The door stood slightly ajar, I peeped in but there was no one in, I walked in and shut the door, checked the bathroom which was also empty. Then I turned to the bed, there was a suitcase there, not mine because the porters put mine on a side table.

I clinched my fist and walked slowly to the bed, as soon as I touched the suitcase, someone put a gun to my head.

"If you move Xavier, you are a dead kid" A Female voice barked at me. I froze as the cold point of the gun sent shivers down my spine, I was literally shaking.

"Go down on your knees boy" the voice said again, I had to act fast. Slowly I bent on one knee then swiftly trusted my second leg backwards hitting my captor, as I turned sharply to look at the face. She stood up, fully dressed in black latex and wore a mask.

"Ok Xavier, show me what you got" she said as a right swinging punch struck my face clearly...

To be continued in the evening....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SexySapphire(f): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2014
Nice update Rock. Dis one dat he's expected to fight without any weapon get as e be o buh it's a test sha so notin do Xavier. Looking forward to the evening update. Well done dear
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Meel: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2014
rocky dis place u hang us no gud o.
Anyway welldone sha
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Timothy3113(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2014
9ce update. Waiting patiently for even
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2014
Oga kingphilip and Lekinz make una enter ring go fight for follyshade joor, e don tey wey I watch wrestling.

Donsamtex-u go just pkie if dem give u that kind of training.

Miss plaitex, welcome wella

Nancydearie-tanks for following the ride, keep on following with ur pop corn o

DanPersie31-bross longest time, glad u trooped back

Jennimma- I dey go vote now

Tecno4life- my niqqa I see u o, hope ur gun is not loaded?grin

Fatalveli-oya show me ur kokose

Skimpledawg-welcome sir, pls feel free to tag ur friends, make dem no miss o
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2014
Timothy3113:
9ce update. Waiting patiently for even
tanks man
SexySapphire:
Nice update Rock. Dis one dat he's expected to fight without any weapon get as e be o buh it's a test sha so notin do Xavier. Looking forward to the evening update. Well done dear
if he can fight a dog with just glass shield then he deserves to fight a lady without a guy nagrin
Meel:
rocky dis place u hang us no gud o.
Anyway welldone sha
ehya, abeg I go soon unhang u. Am just too busy now
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lekinz(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2014
@Rock .. I don repent jawe
Nice 1 bro!!!... Waiting for the update..

The sky is ur starting point !!!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2014
Temmylove28, OVI75 I sight una ooo

Lekinz, tanks man
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by pricelesslove(f): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2014
wow well done
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Oga therock dis na test again

sips ma alomo waiting patiently for d next update
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Onemansquad:
Oga therock dis 1 test again

sips ma kunu alomo waiting patiently for d next update
hello dear,simply click on this link and type i vote jennimma www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Thank you so much. Pricelesslove,pls do this for me too
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by 3Dimension: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
make una arrange my seat joor.... Assassin creed... oya now| grin cool
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by temmylove28(f): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
Wow!..therock5555 u ar da bomb.,honestly I jst finish reading the hunted mansion,man u ar talented.I really like ur storiesncontinue ur good work God bless u.#kip it up
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
3Dimension:
make una arrange my seat joor.... Assassin creed... oya now| grin cool
hello dear,please vote for me in this link www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. You only need to type "i vote for jennimma." i'm counting on you,thank you
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
Therock5555:
Oga kingphilip and Lekinz make una enter ring go fight for follyshade joor, e don tey wey I watch wrestling.

NO dis UR upDAte MaKe Me FoRgEt WhErE I KeEp Am grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by oghenekome51(f): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
*phew* finally caught up wit u guys! But rock y did u stop naw.? U shud av continued or u want make we chop u lik dose dogs? Anyways, dis story is hot!

*anticipating mode activated*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Therock5555:

NO dis UR upDAte MaKe Me FoRgEt WhErE I KeEp Am grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
Therock5555 the rock the rock angryangry

no make me vex oh angryangry

cum update I no fit wait till evenin
make I go beer palour go drink cowtail pepper soup with beer and chicken lap coolcoolcool berra update be4 I cum back angry
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nancydearie(f): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nice Update Rock5555!!! Keep it coming. *Waiting for the Next Update*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donsamtex(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
D rock no go dere if u knw drillings weh I don pass tru ehn u go know say Xavier dey learn for where I dey. I just nid finishing touch.
Any way nice 1 na nite food remain.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by VanTee20(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
No matter what happens, I know Xavier will not die in this story.

Nice one Rock. I'm waiting to read more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.