Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,045 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (175794 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Therock5555:
Viewing this topic: leppyj(m), Jiteshell(f), tushd(m), emaxadey(m), SuperSauce(m), afamjb(m), hormoryhemii(m)

I greet u all, this shows una never give up on me
but bros why you make that black panther character look like a Nigerian now...pure business woman grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2015
SuperSauce:
but bros why you make that black panther character look like a Nigerian now...pure business woman grin
Lolz maybe her father was an ibo emigrant to Russia
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2015
hormoryhemii:
morning sir, the venue will be on naira land but the time and date is something you will have to decide cos of yah busy schedule.
Saturday afternoon ain't bad sha, I can be viewing football and answering your questions
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2015
enoch273:

I don't know any oo, but I will try
OK no problem
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by hormoryhemii(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2015
Therock5555:
Saturday afternoon ain't bad sha, I can be viewing football and answering your questions
okay then, Saturday it is.......
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by afamjb: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Therock5555:
Viewing this topic: leppyj(m), Jiteshell(f), tushd(m), emaxadey(m), SuperSauce(m), afamjb(m), hormoryhemii(m)

YEA.......hope say u go sammer us weekend update(s)
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2015
afamjb:
YEA.......hope say u go sammer us weekend update(s)
by God's grace sir
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by leppyj(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Therock5555:

I dey ur back bro! Update ASAP!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by waslead300(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
blank panther u are a dead meat or so i thought... the rock abeg weekend update ooo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Chapter 28

"Where is my weapon?" Xavier barked out, frantically searching and looking around to make sure he was not actually dreaming, Jason also searched himself, his two Barreta hand guns were missing. The police speed boat was just about a hundred yards away from theirs with headlights fully trained so attacking Katrina was a vile option.

"I'm sure Alexander gave the both of you two commandments before coming to meet me, those instructions weren't for the drinking parlour, it was for your journey. I suspected something like this happening when we started the Sea trip so I took your weapons, a lady has to make money through any means, so the both of you better keep mute, those men are holding sniper rifles which realises four bullets per second and they are armed to the teeth, if you engage them, they won't hesitate to log ten bullets in your bodies before any of you hit the icy water so be cool" She ordered as she put off her boat and raised her hands in the air.

"Damn it, this bitc'h just sold us out" Jason whispered fiercely.

"We would have fun in prison then, I hope they have a fighting tournament there because my muscles would be a waste sitting idly in one place for years" Xavier joked back.

The police speed boat had already closed in on their location, the light was blindingly enough but Xavier managed to see four occupants, red lights from their weapons were trained on them, the men wore thick bullet proof vest and a full head covered helmet. Black Panther removed the hood covering her face and faced the group. Xavier and Jason gasped, she looked dreadful, like a character from a badly formed zombie movie, half of her hair was ripped out, just a large scar trailed the area, the remaining strand of hair she had left was parked in a pony tail, her right ear was also twisted in a crude manner forming part of the scar that lined that area. The cops might have known her well because neither of them freaked out at her sight.

"And it's nobody but the self acclaimed best smuggler in the whole of Russia, the black panther" the leader of the armed team chorused out like a praise singer, "It's nice to meet with you again" he continued. "Guys do you know that it's more easier to catch a shark with a fish hook than catching this lady, I once busted her with a boat filled with contraband bundles of Euros stored in five wooden boxes. I arrested her and took her to the station. Only to be ordered to free her and apologize, what was the reason I asked? I was taken to the vehicles to confirm the evidence to nail her but what did we find, we found fishes wrapped in newspapers. Since then I had been on her trail and this night I might just get lucky" he informed his men who laughed heartedly but that did not stop them from keeping the woman and her two passengers well trained incase of foul play.

"I think your problem is that you have always been over zealously stupid stalinsky" Katrina said proudly making the last man still laughing to quickly swallow his chuckles.

"Ok, enough of the jokes, where are you going to at this odd hour?"

"Ukraine, with my men. I want to buy liquor" she answered curtly.

"Your men can't speak or they are allergic to light like vampires, is that not unusual for pirates..."

"Smugglers" she corrected.

"Smugglers, Pirates, same thing, but they are not overly scared so can the both of you take off your hats" the leader said and positioned his weapon on them.

Neither Xavier or Jason made any more, they waited for one of the men to come into their boat, maybe a chance would surface to jump overboard. But Katrina had other plans.

"Ok, Stalinsky, they are just poor black immigrants to Ukraine, you know that's also a part of my job, well let's make things easier, I have an illegal substance inside a hidden chamber on my boat now, why don't you burst me for that and allow this young men to go safely" she cooed out in a real feminine sexy voice.

"Wow, who falls for that crappy lie, show me the illegal substance first"

With her hands still suspended in the air she took two steps backwards and tapped a button with the sole of her cow boy boots. A shrill sharp noise sounded, about four steps away from her a board opened slowly, she walked forward and bent low, removed a white bag from the hole and tore one corner with her teeth. Slowly she poured out the contents. The cops shrieked in amazement, it was Marijuana.

"Check that out" Stalinsky commanded one of his man.

The cop hung his weapon over his shoulders and jumped into the second boat, tossing it slightly as he balanced his weight, he walked in front of Katrina and bent down, Katrina motioned the duo behind her to stand directly behind her which they codely did, the cops eyes were fixated on Katrina and the illegal substance on the ground so they were distracted. The cop touched the substance, tasted it a little and nodded his head approvingly. He stood up and faced his men, barking Katrina in the process.

"Sir it's truly Marijuana" he said.

"Yes, finally" Stalinsky cheered and threw his fist up in the air, his gun pointing downwards. That was all the time Katrina needed.

Two jack knives sprouted out from each side of the man standing in front of her, she sent them fly through the air and towards the duo behind Stalinsky, the knives struck into each man's throat. They held their throats gulping blood before falling in to the cold sea. Before the man behind her could turn she elbowed his spinal cord and grabbed him close to her body, in fury Stalinsky released led bullets towards her, hitting his own man multiple times, she turned the dead cop to face her, her arms crossed around him, she grabbed his gun and shot Stalinsky on both knees. The man yelp in pain and crashed to his knees, she flung the dead man away and dove into the second boat. A side kick launched on the side of Stalinsky's head knocked him down.

He tried reaching for his fallen weapon but she thrust a knife into his palm then flipped up and stared at him, a wild grin played out on her lips as he sobbed like a baby.

"Please don't kill me, I've got two children and a beautiful wife" The berated cop pleaded.

"You would have thought of that before you started trailing me, you almost busted me that day but my men way lead the second vehicle where the contraband goods where and exchanged it with the poor fishes, I won't miss you anyway. I repeat, you are really stupid" she said heartily and drove the knife she was holding into his neck. With satisfaction she smiled and grabbed a gallon of gasoline and poured all around the boat. She grabbed the dead man in her boat and flunged him over. "to conceal evidence" she said to the duo still amazed at the stunt she just pulled.

They barely uttered a word as she cleaned up her boat and put it on. They pulled off into sea without her casting any backward glance at the police boat. When they were about two hundred yards away she handed over the Barreta hand guns to Jason.
"Shoot that damn boat" she shouted above the noise.

"It's too far away" Jason replied back.

"Used the sniper gun then" she replied non chalantly.

Jason grabbed the sniper from the ground where Katrina had dropped it earlier and aimed at the police boat, in five seconds the police boat went up in flames.

"Yuppie, nice work kid" she said patting Jason like a rag doll. "Ukraine, here we come"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
leppyj:

I have bro
waslead300:
blank panther u are a dead meat or so i thought... the rock abeg weekend update ooo
leppyj:

I see you too bro
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by hormoryhemii(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
ope ooooo FTC, oya lemme go and read the update
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
OK, my lecturers dey dull today so I said it won't be bad to sammer una update. Thank care guys
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by kingphilip(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
daily dose from therock5555 is really good for the health

ride on boss
hope we go get another this nyt
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
kingphilip:
daily dose from therock5555 is really good for the health

ride on boss
hope we go get another this nyt
toor lemme see what I can do o, am not promising
hormoryhemii:
ope ooooo FTC, oya lemme go and read the update
welcome sir
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Uthman51(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Guy I dey feel you
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
i swea this work is awesome. And this guy therock, (God bless yur mama). If to say you de update regularly eh, i for don label yu best buh ...
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by waslead300(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rock abeg samma us 1 update again nah... dat black panther get skills oooo... make i go wait for dem 4 ukraine
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Daniel2802(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
I really thought that she was going to double cross Xavier.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by hormoryhemii(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYZ AND GIRLZ, DISTINGUISHED FANS AND FOES OF THE ASSASSIN CREED, IT WILL BE KICKING OFF HERE ON THIS PLATFORM LIVE AND DIRECT, AN INTERVIEW WITH HIS HIGHNESS, THE ROCK5555.......... LOAD OF QUESTION I BET HAS BEEN RUNNING RACES, SEEKING WAYS TO SPILL OUT THROUGH YAH MOUTH, DON'T YOU WORRY THE PRIME TIME HOUR WITH A WRITER IS HERE..... COME AND GET YAH MYSTERY ON ANY OF THE ROCK 5555's WORK SOLVE .
TOMORROW IS THE DAY, SHARE WITH FRIENDS.....
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by hormoryhemii(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
09032634809 hmmmm, this is my number add me on that yah
whatsapp group a beg........ and make I no forget
you are the boko haram and yah stories are the
bomb
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by hormoryhemii(m): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2015
good morning here, and the anticipated epic event will commence in few hours time, ready yah questions cos you, her, him, we, them, us as esteem fans of Mr the rock can ask questions from him.

NB -: in case you could not make it for the stipulated time, feel free to drop yah questions and have them answered by the rock 5555 whenever his busy-less.

therock5555 pls save us the trouble of ruminating our heads out by supplying us the time for the interview. A FIXED TIME PLEASE.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by waslead300(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2015
[quote
author=hormoryhemii post=30079551]good morning here, and the
anticipated epic event will commence in few hours time, ready yah
questions cos you, her, him, we, them, us as esteem fans of Mr the rock
can ask questions from him.

NB -: in case you could not make it for the stipulated time, feel free
to drop yah questions and have them answered by the rock 5555 whenever
his busy-less.

therock5555 pls save us the trouble of ruminating our heads out by
supplying us the time for the interview. A FIXED TIME PLEASE.[/quote]
the question u are talking about is it about dis story or wat... enlight me
@ Rock, make we dye expect update 2day
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by hormoryhemii(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2015
waslead300:

the question u are talking about is it about dis story or wat... enlight me
@ Rock, make we dye expect update 2day
on any of Mr rocks story that you have read, on things you want to know from him as a writer.....shikena
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by hormoryhemii(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen it is a pleasure to host this medium of revelation titled A HOUR WITH A WRITER..... With me on this platform is no other than the rock5555, a former Best writer of the month, prolific and ardent in writing, creative and out of the box writer, all this and many more, you will agree are virtues and styles he displayed in all his works. www.nairaland.com/1977500/friday-13th-assassins-creed
www.nairaland.com/1810790/friday-13th-haunted-mansion. I am hormoryhemii
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
hormoryhemii:
good morning here, and the anticipated epic event will commence in few hours time, ready yah questions cos you, her, him, we, them, us as esteem fans of Mr the rock can ask questions from him.

NB -: in case you could not make it for the stipulated time, feel free to drop yah questions and have them answered by the rock 5555 whenever his busy-less.

therock5555 pls save us the trouble of ruminating our heads out by supplying us the time for the interview. A FIXED TIME PLEASE.
I don show, questions can come in now. This annoying lecturer been tear person test. Lolz weldone guys and ladies.

I would be free till 6pm....

Waiting......
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Still waiting o.....
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Therock5555:

ahhh! Ahhh! Why we go give up? Na u be d boss. But do fast come update o
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bluestarry:
ahhh! Ahhh! Why we go give up? Na u be d boss. But do fast come update o
bros that your story for sexaulity sect still dey on? I need link
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by hormoryhemii(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
1) Can I know you sir.
(2)How did you come about the moniker THE ROCK5555
(3) When did you start writing
(4) Was it as a hobby or you were influenced to start writing
(5)what were you thinking of when you wrote the haunted house.
(6)what were the challenges
(7)In summary what were the messages you were planing to pass across in the haunted house(in every piece of work there is always a message)
(cool what were the motivation behind the assassin creed
(9)where did you learn how to write this well or is it a natural gift.
10) Do you have plans of going to higher level (publishing of your work).
11) how do you/will you cope with the insatiable demand of yah fans.
12)what advice do you have for upcoming writers....
13) Are you married,engaged or single(cos of some ladies) if yes, is she in support of yah writing career on naira land....
14)when do you plan to finish the assassin creed...
15)how do you come about the names of yah characters.

Other question are allowed

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by hassan85(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
I think I like this questions.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
hormoryhemii:
1) Can I know you sir.
(2)How did you come about the moniker THE ROCK5555
(3) When did you start writing
(4) Was it as a hobby or you were influenced to start writing
(5)what were you thinking of when you wrote the haunted house.

Other question are allowed

Chisos, see questions na. Lol

1. Am Peter Uduak, my friends call me P-roo

2. As you might guess, The Rock is my favorite wrestler and the meaning of Peter is also Rock so I guess I was in the spirit then. The 5555 na because of Seun, I initially wanted just one '5' on my moniker but when it was rejected I held '5' till I got satisfied grin

3. I started writing at age 7, those kind of picture stories, just like in comic books. I usually even make a front cover for it.

4. Yeah a hobby

5. Lolz, funny. Writing a horror story had always been my dream, this writer 'Slickest' remains my inspiration. Anyway I wanted to toy with human lives a little so I thought it would be nice to spill blood small, figuratively. BTW na only chicken I fit kill o and Mosquito grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.